PDA

View Full Version : What do you like most about Dr. Phil's wife, Robin?

Blackhawk
08-21-06, 09:04 PM
Please help me. I 'm trying to figure out why Dr. Phil's wife is on TV giving people advice on how to run their lives.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/Blackhawk78/robinmcgraw2.jpg
Dr. Phil's wife, Robin McGraw.

Rocky Raccoon
08-21-06, 09:07 PM
She's just following her husband's lead on that.

"I'm not gunna tell ya whatcha gotta do, but here's whatcha hafta do."

Warthawg1
08-21-06, 09:14 PM
Please help me. I 'm trying to figure out why Dr. Phil's wife is on TV giving people advice on how to run their lives.

Heck.. I'm still trying to figure out why Dr. Phil himself is on TV giving people advice about how to run their life.

The Central Scrutinizer
08-21-06, 09:14 PM
I don't know about this Mrs. Dr. Phil chick, but ever since I sought advice from Sharon Osbourne, it's like I've been coming up roses.

Warthawg1
08-21-06, 09:17 PM
I would post the advice Sharon Osbourne gave me, but that sort of language is frowned upon here.

Blackhawk
08-21-06, 09:18 PM
Heck.. I'm still trying to figure out why Dr. Phil himself is on TV giving people advice about how to run their life.

Well I'm the last person who's going to defend Dr. Phil, but at least he has something that even remotely resembles credentials. Have you seen the way the audience fawns over his wife like she's some sort of Buddha? I think it's because she's pretty, and she's married to Dr. Phil. It's hilarious and depressing all at once.

Smartypants
08-21-06, 09:20 PM
She is so genuine and funny and down-to-earth.

And not at all weird and plastic and roboty and clearly reading the monitor when she says anything. Nope, she doesn't come across like that at all.

Plus she craps gold. Or at least goldish.

Warthawg1
08-21-06, 09:25 PM
One day the skeletons in Dr. Phils closet are going to come out in public.... and I'll be there.

My guess is he likes to dress up as Golda Maier while he has teenage Thai shemales pour hot wax on his back hair.

Frecklestoo
08-21-06, 09:27 PM
I don't really like her, but that's only because I'm insanely jealous that she snagged the hottest guy in Texas.:rolleyez:

Blackhawk
08-21-06, 09:28 PM
My guess is he likes to dress up as Golda Maier while he has teenage Thai shemales pour hot wax on his back hair.

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

Blackhawk
08-21-06, 09:29 PM
she snagged the hottest guy in Texas.:rolleyez:

Note to self: "Move to Texas."

Smartypants
08-21-06, 09:42 PM
Note to self: Nothing would cause me to make a note to self to move to Texas.

(Texans, just kidding, Please flame not.)

Hurley4Prez
08-21-06, 09:55 PM
Isn't the whole family gold crappers?

Jason and the ARGonauts
08-21-06, 10:13 PM
Picture, please?

Blackhawk
08-21-06, 10:37 PM
Picture, please?

See the original post. It's been updated.

sals
08-22-06, 12:16 AM
I prefer the Denis Leary school of therapy:

" These people come out of rehab they always have the same story. "Well you know, I became an alcoholic because my parents didn't love me enough. And then I became a junkie because my parents didn't love me enough. And I went into hypnosis and therapy and I found out that parents used to hit me." Hey! My parents used to beat the living **** out of me! Ok? And looking back on it, I'm glad they did! And I'm looking forward to beating the **** out of my kids, aren't you? For no reason whatsoever. *thbbt* "What'd you hit me for?" "Shutup and get out there and mow the lawn for Christs sake!" There's therapy for ya! Mowing the lawn and crying at the same time. "The Leary kids in therapy again. Their lawn looks great, it's unbelieveable!"

God.. "I'm just not happy. I'm just not happy. I'm just not happy because my life didn't turn out the way I thought it would." Hey! Join the ****ing club, ok!? I thought I was going to be the starting center fielder for the Boston Red Socks. Life sucks, get a ****ing helmet, allright?! "I'm not happy. I'm not happy." Nobody's happy, ok!? Happiness comes in small doses folks. It's a cigarette, or a chocolate cookie. That's it, ok! You eat the cookie, you smoke the butt, you go to sleep, you get up in the morning and go to ****ing work, ok!? That is it! End of ****ing list! "I'm just not happy." Shut the **** up, allright? That's the name of my new book, "Shut the **** Up, by Doctor Denis Leary. A revolutionary new form of therapy." I'm gonna have my patients come in. "Doctor, I.." "Shut the **** up, next!" "I don't feel so.." "Shut the **** up, next!" "He made me feel so much better about myself, you know? He just told me to shut the **** up and nobody had ever told me that before. I feel so much better now."

From "No Cure For Cancer"

Sals

TheTempest
08-22-06, 12:25 AM
I picked "other"--

The lip gloss... It's all about her lip gloss.

vonnegut
08-22-06, 12:43 AM
I voted she craps gold.

Because we all know, only I am "so damn pretty"

sawyerhasbestlines
08-22-06, 02:36 AM
craps gold.

The family is popular because they all speak in bumper sticker talk, ... kind of like our president. Simple slogans.

Dr. Phil is smart, he's turned his family into actors on his show, they probably now receive a phat paychecks too.

Brian
08-22-06, 02:43 AM
Where's the option for "Her daughter-in-law is HOT!"? ;)

DreaminLost
08-22-06, 02:51 AM
Nothing would cause me to make a note to self to move to Texas.

Hey there, little lady. I'm a Texan!

Mr. Dreamin is the hottest man in Texas, btw.

And I snagged him.

(I tried for Dr. Phil but couldn't compete with Robin's goodness)

wickedsweet
08-22-06, 06:26 AM
Where's the I hate Charlie option?

joethomson
08-22-06, 07:02 PM
I chose other... because I don't know who she or Dr. Phil are.

Blackhawk
08-23-06, 03:26 AM
I don't know who she or Dr. Phil are.

Oh, how I wish I could go back to that state.

melostmo
08-28-06, 12:05 AM
Dr. (?) Phil is just so gay I can't stand to watch him...
also his advice really SUCKS
I'd much rather watch Ellen DeGeneres - http://ellen.warnerbros.com/galleries/photos/pages/072406/4.jpgok- also gay, but @ least she is VERY funny

(I doubt that's his real wife- cuz if it is she's definately cheating on that shmuck... and that's no :bs: )

snakey
08-28-06, 02:27 AM
Well I'd definitely like her plastic surgery advice as she's had tons of it, so she'd serve some purpose.

Lawboy
10-10-07, 07:12 PM
Rules to Live by: Never take advice from a bald Texan.

RangerMel
10-11-07, 07:18 AM
Well I'm the last person who's going to defend Dr. Phil, but at least he has something that even remotely resembles credentials. Have you seen the way the audience fawns over his wife like she's some sort of Buddha? I think it's because she's pretty, and she's married to Dr. Phil. It's hilarious and depressing all at once.

I think she's kind of scary looking.

I don't really like her, but that's only because I'm insanely jealous that she snagged the hottest guy in Texas.:rolleyez:

What? Maybe i'm thinking of a different Dr. Phil?

Note to self: "Move to Texas."

Are you serious?

Rules to Live by: Never take advice from a bald Texan.

Or any Teaxan, for that matter.:nanabobo:

tellthemmrekoletyoulive
10-11-07, 08:52 PM

Oh :yeah:

Idiot that he is.

vonnegut
10-18-07, 02:52 AM
I miss Blackhawk.

Tamara
07-20-11, 11:45 PM
I am sick of her skinny butt and all the other people who try to grab the coat tails of their celebrity friends/spouses. She is waaay too thin and looks to have an eating disorder herself; what makes her think we all want to look like her?

melostmo
07-21-11, 02:31 AM
don't care for either 1 of them

Annie
07-21-11, 07:14 AM
I find Dr. Phil to be in one of those phases on tv. Everyone is
giving everyone else advice. I know nothing about his wife,
except she is riding his coattails.

I do love Dennis Leary though and I have that book.