Follow us on TwitterAdd us on Facebook
Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Jane > Conversation Between Jane and Mr Mo

Conversation Between Jane and Mr Mo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Mr Mo
    07-14-15 05:30 PM
    Mr Mo
    Well, not being able to get home internet service does make things a LOT more difficult. I'll try to make a point of stopping by whenever i visit the library, though, and it's certifiably an incentive to see that you're still involved.

It's great to see that you're running a Mafia installment. Congrats! That is exactly the kind of thing that is absolutely impossible for me without home internet, and tbh my record even with home internet is extremely poor. I just don't have that kind of free time these days.
  2. Jane
    06-26-15 11:10 PM
    Jane
    One day flyby? C'mon, get into the game!
  3. Mr Mo
    02-24-12 07:15 PM
    Mr Mo
    I did, and oddly enough i was unprepared for the symbolism of the doll. Perhaps i should have seen it coming, but i didn't, and that is pretty cool.

Thanks.
  4. Jane
    02-24-12 05:46 PM
    Jane
    Just sitting here, staring at your profile, for no reason at

well, there is a reason actually, thanks for pointing out that thread! and did you get by my mother's blessing yet?
  5. Mr Mo
    02-24-12 04:00 PM
    Mr Mo
  6. Jane
    06-09-11 04:17 PM
    Jane
    To be fair, I've rather fallen off the radar. Thanks for the kind words, though!
  7. Mr Mo
    06-09-11 07:10 AM
    Mr Mo
    in case you don't see the thread

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr Mo View Post
    I voted for Bob Sacamano.

I wish i had thought to nominate jane_eire. Not easy to think of the specific phrase, "Die Hard," in conjunction with her, but really, i think that out of all of us, she probably watched the show most closely. I think she has effectively and staunchly, if not proliferately, defended it against vociferous criticism and is probably the only person to claim that LOST as a whole is, "perfect."
  8. Mr Mo
    04-23-11 04:22 AM
    Mr Mo
    Nice to see your light on!

9. Jane
    09-07-10 01:42 PM
    Jane
    Yes please!
  10. Jane
    06-25-10 03:41 AM
    Jane
    alice in wonderland