View Single Post
Old 07-15-07, 04:07 PM   #9
Brian
Admirer of Sweaty Kate
Drinks Dharma Beer

Send a message via Yahoo to Brian
Re: Lost's Comic-Con Panel Thread...

Copying a post from GDA:

LOST's Radio Silence to Resume Following Comic Con?

That idea you had about the flood gates opening after Lost's much anticipated Comic Con appearance? Nah, sorry. Word on the street is that once Comic Con is over, Lindelof and Cuse will again be closing the shutters on Lost Labs. How tightly shut will the info valve be? Will 'trusted' outlets like Kristin, Jeff Jensen, and Ausiello be given the occasional tidbit? Nobody knows, but trust this: the radio silence will resume once the boys have had their say at Comic Con, so listen close and savor every moment; it might be a while before you hear Carlton's gravely tenor and Lindelof's ever present snarkisms again.

Will the radio silence extend to the crew? I guess the question is, how couldn't it? I know prior to Comic Con one of my buds in the Lost world will be touching bases with Dom and Evie, but beyond that time will tell if there is much at all in the way of ramblings from the cast with regards to the show.

I'm throwing my own speculation into the situation here, but this move could be related to the spoiler leaks of season three. Or, it could be that with the new production schedule the team is more focused on getting the job done and will time media appearances to rhyme with the inevitable hype that precede season four.

http://www.thetailsection.com/lost-n...-to-resume.php