View Single Post
Old 05-11-17, 09:40 PM   #181
Vincent_Madison
Blew Up the Hatch

Re: Official OWA Flight 228 Discussion Thread

In case any digital archaeologist digs up this old stuff, I feel it is appropriate for me to post a final comment as the journey that was the World of Vincent Madison has reached its destination.

Thanks to every one of you that made the time from 2005-2014 a fun place to escape, explore and share our love of LOST and things cool and mysterious.

Remembering those that are no longer with us:

Oceanic_Lisa

Mikashuman

Island Wahine - probably my most dedicated fan - who loved LOST and learning and will be dearly missed!

Wishing well for those of you still here, or moved on to other real-life or other experiences, places and friends.

I am older, hopefully wiser, still working on being less judgemental, more patient and empathetic. At the point where I am now doing more of what I always wanted to, and not worried about what others might think.

I know I'll miss a few people, and for that I'm truly sorry - blame my aging memory, not my intent - but I do need to thank several people for being such an important part of the fun - even if it was for only a few short years of our lives.

Truffula - The first one and the most dedicated to the Webmaze. We had our ups and downs but the ups far outweighed the downs.

Agrillo aka AJ - You FROOT LOOP!

Rose - There until the end!

Lab - Admin extraordanaire!

SuperModel - who I actually met!

juju

DarkHorse

Becky aka ILE

RottenRalf

Penelope

Borky

scullygirl

trailgoat

yung23

leleana

aggiesean

staypuff

lostscape

goalvar

Jeannie

3-putt

and my real-life daughters Lara8990 and Schaduwen!

Thanks for the memories!!!!

VM