View Single Post
Old 03-06-06, 04:54 PM   #1
yung23
made Damon Lindelof say "Fermions" on TV :P
Hears the Whispers

Location: trapped in an inner product space containing a lattice
Hyper + QH/Homoplasmates & Z2 QUANTUM NUMBERS

OPENING STATEMENT
As you read this theory, keep in mind it dates back to 2005, four to five years before season six altered the course of the show forever.
When I posted this, we had not even heard of Jacob. The others had been introduced and the monster sighted, but that was it.
The smoke monster AND the island were seemingly a HUGE complex spacetime puzzle and quantum mechanics were a very popular subject in relation to LOST theories.
This thread may have been one of theee most involved quantum mechanical attempts to solve the show and is the reason Damon Lindelof said FERMIONS on national television.

WHAT EXACTLY WAS THIS THEORY ?

Using particle accelerators or a Large Hadron Collider, Dharma solved gravity, supersymmetry and the standard model.
They then made a "custom god" using gnostic information gleamed from the Grand Unified Theory experiments,
in a way... knowing the mind of god...

I have always called this god Apollo, based on the evidence from things like Swan hatches, chocolait bars, murals, and caduceus staffs..

This theory was always based on Phillip K Dicks novel VALIS, where he speaks of an Apollo character and Hologrammetric space*

The novel was much later seen in the show, in TWO episodes
my Apollo/VALIS speculation was COMPLETELY accurate.
let me say that again seeing so many had an issue with the idea.
my Apollo/VALIS speculation was COMPLETELY accurate. (ohhh, that feels gooood)

My intrigue with the novel began with PKD's labelling of a being composed of gnostic information and man.

He called this false god a HOMOPLASMATE, and this thread was born.
I thought the term was PERFECT for illustrating my theory about smokey (A form of PLASMA) and the Apollo/ Man figure I had long speculated was involved.

Many asked when or if we would ever meet this Apollo, and in "the man behind the curtain", we did.
Jacob is the Apollo character.

I had even gotten the first encounter partially correct.
remember how Jacob was not quite "there" when Ben introduced him to John ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yung23 View Post
06-17-2006, 06:35 PM

I get a feeling we may never find the observer (Apollo).
Apparently, He is in superpostion, but if someone does find him, the act alone may physically create him.

& This is what he may need help with.

I think Hanso explored the science behind the collasping of the waveform.. the observing act.
Jacob : "HELP ME..."

During my research with LHC's and more precisely, Lattice Quantum ChromoDynamics (LQCD/the science in the colors" of quarks)...
I learned in order to calculate the reactions at subatomic levels, a LOT of computing power is needed.
You need to be able to store the information gleamed from the collisions...
and it was my theory that smokey was in fact this storage. (see post)
it is RAM for the island

so because of Dharmas gnostic/GUT experiments, when the RAM possessed the information, it awoke and became sentient.

This was when the incident may have happened.
Either Dharma tried to shut down the Apollo experiment mid game by killing Jacobs father in the past,
or smokey itself erased him from history...

Dharma "LOST" Jacob and the others began to revolt...

and the theory still lives....

later edited to..
QH/Homoplasmates & Z2 QUANTUM NUMBERS

FIRST POST MOVED TO POST #840
http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=576197&postcount=840

Quote:
This theory has always been mainly about GNOSTISM. the awoken man...
THE PURSUIT OF KNOWLEDGE,

THE ASCENSION OF APOLLO

I feel a lot of LOST can be explained using the awakening/ perception/ duality theme.....
__________________________________________________ _________________________________

WHAT ABOUT THE "Z2 QUANTUM NUMBERS" ?

The speculation was premature, I got terms wrong, I had no idea what the math was about..
but I always knew symmetry was important.
in my mind, it was responsible for holding the being together, like it does for the YIN & YANG.

Seeing smokey was plasma based imo, I began to look into quantum mechanics to understand what it may be.

so, since numbers were involved.. I decided to check out QUANTUM NUMBERS

[QUOTE]
Quantum numbers describe values of conserved numbers in the dynamics of the Quantum_system Quantum_system. They often describe specifically the Energies Energies of Electron Electron in Atom Atom, but other possibilities include Angular_momentum Angular_momentum, spin etc
[/quote]

but more specifically, quantum numbers for elementary particles..

Quote:
Elementary particles

Elementary particles contain many quantum numbers which are usually said to be intrinsic to them.
However, it should be understood that the elementary particles are quantum states of the standard model of particle physics, and hence the quantum numbers of these particles bear the same relation to the Hamiltonian of this model as the quantum numbers of the Bohr atom does to its Hamiltonian.
In other words, each quantum number denotes a symmetry of the problem.
It is more useful in field theory to distinguish between spacetime and internal symmetries.

Typical quantum numbers related to spacetime symmetries are spin (related to rotational symmetry), the parity, C-parity and T-parity (related to the Poincare symmetry of spacetime). Typical internal symmetries are lepton number and baryon number or the electric charge. (For a full list of quantum numbers of this kind see the article on flavour.)

It is worth mentioning here a minor but often confusing point.
Most conserved quantum numbers are additive.
Thus, in an elementary particle reaction, the sum of the quantum numbers should be the same before and after the reaction. However, some, usually called a parity, are multiplicative; ie, their product is conserved.

All multiplicative quantum numbers belong to a symmetry (like parity) in which applying the symmetry transformation twice is equivalent to doing nothing. These are all examples of an abstract group called Z2.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_(mathematics)

Its most relevant use is found in Lie_superalgebra Lie_superalgebra, created by Hermann Weyl...
who just happens to be the inspiration of a certain group, with points positioned just as the islands main stations in the BDM.
The Weyl group.

I took the numbers apart backwards, from the inside out and unravelled the Z2 pathway, it's a mess.
you have been warned, enter at your own risk.

apparently, it's quite an overwhelming math subject, and its being used these days, in Grand Unification Theories.

just as I had suspected Dharma had done..

coincidence ?

1. I state the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 are INCREASING DIMENSIONS.
they start at 4 because that is what normal spacetime is.
WE EXIST in 4D SPACETIME.

2. I suggest our numbers are a Z2 graded group.***
this suggestion is HUGE. it automatically includes a vast range of subjects...
- QUANTUM NUMBERS
- THE COMBINING OF FERMIONIC AND BOSONIC FIELDS
- SPECIAL UNITARY GROUPS/ SU(*)
- LIE GROUPS
- LIE SUPERALGEBRAS
- WEYL
- GAUGE THEORY
- GRASSMANIAN
- CLIFFORD ALGEBRAS

I also suggested they create a...
- COSMOLIGICAL CONSTANT of 108 and that 108 is also THE HIGGS BOSONs VEV
(as I formualte this post, I will search for my quotes.. )

ALL of the subjects I had researched on my own ^
starting from the "simple" idea that our numbers MAY be part of this Z2 group
CAN NOW BE FOUND IN THIS WIKI LINK
An_exceptionally_simple_theory_of_everything An_exceptionally_simple_theory_of_everything
This SURFER DUDE theory of everything is gaining massive momentum, and wouldn't you know it...

studying the z2 grading pathway, drew me to the same conclusions and subjects.

DHARMA DEVELOPED A GUT, and the NUMBERS are part of the equation

now HOW the researched info applies to the TOE posted above.

Quote:
Lisi's model is a variant and extension of a Grand Unification Theory (a "GUT," describing electromagnetism, the weak interaction and the strong interaction) to include gravitation, a Higgs boson and fermions in an attempt to describe all fields of the Standard Model and gravity as different parts of one field over four dimensional spacetime.
and this is exactly what I have been looking at, unknowingly researching the same GUT model, all due to the NUMBERS.

they describe the fermionic field as well as the bosonic field (thus the graviton and the higgs)
and its being done starting with a four dimensional spacetime.

Quote:
More specifically, Lisi combines the left-right symmetric Pati-Salam GUT with a MacDowell-Mansouri description of gravity, using the spin connection and gravitational frame combined with a Higgs boson, necessitating a cosmological constant

The fermions enter, via an unconventional use of the BRST technique, as Grassmann number fields valued in part of the E8 Lie algebra

The bosons are combined with these fermions as one-form and Grassmann number parts of a sort of superconnection, each valued in separate parts of the E8 Lie algebra. The curvature of this superconnection is calculated, producing the Riemann curvature, gauge field curvature, gravitational torsion, covariant derivative of the Higgs, and the covariant Dirac derivative of the fermions. This curvature is used to build the modified BF action by hand, in an attempt to match the dynamics of the Standard Model and gravity.
so our numbers are part of the solution for the standard model to incorporate a quantum theory of gravity.

Lately I've been looking closer at LOOP QUANTUM GRAVITY (LQG)
its one of the latest attempts to formulate a GUT/ TOE/ UFT...

Loop_quantum_gravity Loop_quantum_gravity
now first off.. this "Lie superalgebra" is used to describe NON-COMMUTATIVE PROPERTIES, hence it's use in FERMIONIC FIELDS
(THEY ANTI-COMMUTE)

this paragraph is from the above LQG link
Quote:
Non commutative geometry and loop gravity
Main article: Noncommutative standard model

Non commutative geometry and loop quantum gravity may be linked, according to recent papers published by Johannes Aastrup, Jesper M. Grimstrup, Ryszard Nest, as well as Abhay Ashtekar. Should this research program succeed, Alaine Conne's Noncommutative geometry would give gravity and the standard model, with LQG providing techniques to quantize the gravity.
LQG on a noncommutative space may have the standard model, hence making it a candidate theory of everything.
http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/SUSY

so now I've found their place in Quantum Gravity
(its actually shown throughout the thread, but now I can explain it better, now that I grasp it better)

all I have to do now.. is find the LOOP in Loop Quantum Gravity.

HERE IS THE CONDENSATE LINK BTW..

Quote:
LQG and group field theory

Einstein's theory of spacetime, general relativity, describes spacetime as a continuum, whereas loop quantum gravity describes the quanta of spacetime as discrete. There is some analogy to fluids, which can often be approximated as continuous, even if they are actually made of discrete atoms.

Daniele Oriti has proposed group field theory as an approach to derive a classical, continuous spacetime from a discrete atomic manner in analogy to mechanisms found in condensed matter physics, and suggests that spin networks can undergo a condensation that is analogous to a Bose Einstein condensate as an example of a transition from discrete to continuous.
a fermionic condensate IS COMPLETELTY analogous to a BEC.

PS.. remember LOST was at first named "The Circle"

Well, Lie Groups just happen to describe circles.... (and there's THE LOOP)

now.. my THOUGHTS on it all.

What could it all mean though ?

if typing in the numbers "saved" the world.. (i'm thinking, like a file)

and our numbers may be some special z2 graded group, which are now being used to describe SUSY in GUT's...

it may mean, the numbers themselves create the universe which the island is hidden within,
computing away using the singularity as a means for entropy and bits for the computation..
throwing the island into a cyclic group/ permutation sequence, repeating time until the solution to the whole is found..
using Jacob as the "Maxwellian Demon", the user of the island system (see above)

when missed, the island decoheres out of this island pocket.. gets found..
and loops again physically by moving into the past, where the numbers may be recovered,
and the cycle may continue to find the solution..

some of our losties will stay behind.
ie : LOCKE

otherwise, there was no point in having them arrive at all...

This thread is rampant with information regarding the topics pertaining to the overall theory..
covering subjects such as...

APOLLO
GNOSTISM
ASCENSIONS
THE QUANTUM AWAKENING
THE QUANTUM MIND/ CONSCIOUSNESS
THE "QUANTUM HOLOGRAM" a term which should gain meaning as LOST continues
THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE
THE HOLOGRAPHIC PRINCIPLE
QUANTUM GRAVITY
QUANTUM GEOMETRY
THE BERMUDA TRIANGLES
VILE VORTICES
LEYLINES
WORLDLINES
PLANETARY GRIDS
ARCTURUS
THE VACUUM
COSMOLOGICAL CONSTANT
LAMBDA = 108
ZERO POINT FIELD
GROUND STATE
VIRTUAL PARTICLES
QUANTUM FLUCTUATIONS
CASIMIR EFFECT
AMRMHD
PLASMA
HANNES ALFVEN
MHD
cosmic jets
cosmic rays
gamma rays
BLACK HOLES
event horizon
volume & surface area
CONFORMAL FIELD THEORY
ORBIFOLDS
CONIFOLD TRANSITIONS
A GRILLED CHEESE SPACETIME SANDWICH
...THE STATIONS
....THE TETRAHEDRON
wedges
spacetime cones
PARTICLE PHYSICS
ELEMENTARY PARTICLES
QUANTUM NUMBERS
SPIN
SYMMETRY
SUPERSYMMETRY
FERMIONS & BOSONS
FERMIONIC FIELDS
BOSONIC FIELDS
z2 graded fields..
z2 group

LINEAR ALGEBRA
DIFFERENTIAL GEOMETRY

LIE SUPERALGEBRA
LIE ALGEBRAS
LIE GROUPS
GROUP THEORY
SET THEORY : "God's mathematics, which we should leave for God to do."
WEYL

GAUGE THEORY
QUANTUM FIELD THEORY
CONFORMAL FIELD THEORY

CDT
CAUSAL SETS

MAXWELL
QUATERNIONS
OCTONIONS
SEDENIONS

HIGHER DIMENSIONAL SPACE
THE SEAL OF SOLOMON..

SPIN GROUPS
SPIN FOAMS
SPIN NETWORKS
FEYNMAN DIAGRAMS

SUPERFLUIDS
MODULI SPACE
MODULUS
MODULAR ARITHMATIC
THE WRAP AROUND ?
ISOMORPHISMs
HOMOMORPHISM

QUANTUM GROUPS
SUPERGRAVITY
SUPERSPACE
SUPERMANIFOLDS.....

Keeper of the Quantum Computer theory
Keeper of the Fermionic Condensate theory
Keeper of the Group theory, theory
Keeper of the Tetrahedron theory
Keeper of the VALIS/HOMOPLASMATE theory
Keeper of the Lie algebra/ WEYL connection theory...
Keeper of the Jacob/APollo Maxwellian Demon theory..

Quote:
THE NAMES CONNECTIONS, which all tie into and support this thread/theory

BOONE _ Booster Neutrino Experiment
SHANNON - father of information theory
RUTHERFORD - nuclear reactor work, among others
COOPER - Cooper pairs in BCS
JIN - creator of the first fermionic condensate
TALBOT - the holographic universe
LINUS - linus pauling...

MINKOWSKY - 4D minkowsky spacetime
MY PERSONAL NOTES from TONIGHT.. its getting late and I am tired of looking at GUT info..

Loop_quantum_gravity Loop_quantum_gravityNoncommutative_geometry Noncommutative_geometryMoyal_product Moyal_productPhase_space Phase_space

hmmm

THE SPACETIME SANDWICH LIVES

I have suggested the grilled cheese sandwich Juliette gave Jack was a hint toward the shape of spacetime, which has been suggested is Tetrahedral, by people such as Escher...

.... this is a slight jump to frame fields.. but I was following links from the above info..
perhaps it was Daniele Oritis link..
either way I arrived at this subject, I'll retrace my steps soon..

Frame fields..
Quote:
In general relativity, a frame field (also called a tetrad or vierbein) is an orthonormal set of four vector fields, one timelike and three spacelike, defined on a Lorentzian manifold which is physically interpreted as a model of spacetime.
a TETRAD...
Quote:

Basic Symbol of the tetrad
Frames were introduced into general relativity by Hermann_Weyl Hermann_Weyl in 1929.

Quote:
see also..
Karl Schwarzschild
FRAME DRAGGING...

Frame-dragging may be illustrated most readily using the Kerr_metric Kerr_metric, which describes the geometry of Spacetime Spacetime in the vicinity of a mass M rotating with Angular_momentum Angular_momentum J

QUANTUM NUMBERS..
Angular_momentum Angular_momentum J

Z2 GRADED SYMMETRY GROUP, PARITY...
Lie superalgebra..
WEYL

Frames...

Frame Dragging...

Kerr Metric...

Daniels notes...

Last edited by yung23; 03-14-12 at 03:47 AM. Reason: UPDATING>
yung23 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook