Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > Twin Peaks - Showtime Sunday

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old Today, 12:06 AM   #71
truffula
Sharing in the Groove
Squishes the Frog

Re: Twin Peaks - Showtime Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by yung23 View Post
where or which ep do we see dooper by the glass box?
Last weeks Ep10. Tammy comes into Gordon's hotel room and shows him and Albert a picture of Dooper with a "mystery man" in front of the glass box.
The identity of said mystery man has been fiercely contemplated throughout the internet and I haven't seen any one particular case that has won my opinion. I did think it was funny some folks thought it was Moby.
Old Today, 12:25 AM   #72
truffula
Sharing in the Groove
Squishes the Frog

Last night's Episode 11 "There is Fire Where You Are Going" was, aside from the EPIC Episode 8, the best of the season by far IMO. I was FLOORED by what I saw. So much that my brain couldn't process most of it until my rewatch tonight that I just finished.

Meanwhile....

- settling one internet argument right away - Miriam is ALIVE!

- loved Carl's little whistle used to summon the Dharma van.

- REVEAL: Becky is, as suspected, the daughter of Shelly and Bobby Briggs

- there were 4 calls into the sheriff's station immediately after Carl had Maggie patch Shelly through to Bobby. Why was that scene shown? Had to be a reason, I just can't figure it out.

- charcoal woodsman at "the Site" AND Gordon and Albert freaking SEE HIM!!!

- this was clearly a situation Gordon and Albert have been in before. Albert knew to stay back and when to grab Gordon. I suspect this is how SPECIAL AGENT CHET DESMOND DISAPPEARED IN FWWM!!!! If so, that is a pretty damn big reveal!!!

- the wallpaper behind the woodsmen on the stairs that Gordon saw MATCHES that of the room we saw Laura Palmer walk into (the picture from Mrs. Tremont) in FWWM. Which brings me to.....

- "IT IS IN OUR HOUSE NOW" - referring to the woodsmen entering what should have been a safe zone where Maj Briggs was hiding, and now inhabiting the "room/zone" as Gordon saw. That would be something.

- the woodsman killing Hastings was so fierce!!! "There's no backup for this"

- oh btw sorry for that whole throwing you off the windshield, mom, I didn't mean to do that.....wow....Shelly is one forgiving mom!

- hinted at in Ep2 now confirmed, Red seems to have some sort of spell over Shelly. For her to go from being all huggy and crying with Becky to happy, giddy, and kissy with Red.....something's up. Something BAD. And I have a suspicion he had a hand (somehow) with the gunshot that followed....

- it took two watches, but I'm positive at one point right after Bobby is staring at the little badass kid, TIME SLOWS DOWN (ie - like when we saw it happen to the couple driving in Ep8) - Bobby looks at the kid, then it happens, he looks at the father who looks away, and then back to normal. Bobby shakes it off just like Shelly shook off the DINER SCENE "Anybody seen Billy?"

- the screaming lady and the sick vomiting kid was intense as all hell. And Bobby just stood there staring the whole time. They were late for dinner (around the table where the conversation will be lively ) with her uncle....

- THE COORDINATES: 4 8 5 5 1 4 2 1 1 7 1 6 5 4 5 6 - as close as I could get and there are a couple I'm not 100% on. But convenient how Albert was interrupted as he was about to reveal they point to a location in a small town in North......

- SCREENCAPS OF HAWK'S MAP PLEASE!!!! "That symbol was on the note from Maj Briggs, what is that" (referring to the mother EVIL bug)....."Frank, You don't ever want to know about that". DAAAAAAAMN!!!!!

- LOVED the final scenes with Dougie and the Mitchum Bros. But why such a large box for a cherry pie?

I'm sure there's TONS I missed, like Gersten Hayward (Donna's younger sister) appeared and after two watches I still haven't seen her.
The FB group blackout ends in a half hour at which time it will EXPLODE with posts and I'll likely be back later to add on to this.

WHAT AN YREV VERY DAMN GOOD SHOW!!!!!!!!
Old Today, 02:26 AM   #73
truffula
Sharing in the Groove
Squishes the Frog

Ok.....it exploded as anticipated. Some highlights that I can recall (it all goes really fast.....like ya know, member when a new episode of LOST would end?...it's like that. ):

- an inverted frame of David Bowie/Agent Jeffries superimposed onto the shot of the woodsmen on the stairs is an almost perfect match.

- the Rancho Rosa logo you see at the beginning may have had hidden easter eggs this whole time that we're only now getting. 2costa for the win on that one.

- I got my full view of the map and have already begun dissecting it. Not quite as cool as the BLAST DOOR MAP, but we're having fun with it.

- Donna's sister is the girl who Steven is cheating on Becky with!!!

- still haven't seen anyone pinpoint the coordinates, but folks are hard at work on it.

I think that's it for now.....I may or may not be back again tonight.
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »