Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Other TV > LOST > General Discussion > The True Meaning of LOST

Old 05-15-17, 09:01 PM   #441
New Age Messiah
Blew Up the Hatch

Re: The True Meaning of LOST

Wondering if anyone is thick enough to believe it's a "coincidence" that I'm in the religion business AND selling Mirroracles™...
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-17, 11:10 PM   #442
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Squishes the Frog

I was wondering if it was a coincidence that you used the word "turbulence" in a paragraph that, i think, was supposed to relate to relativity.

But to answer your question, no, i hadn't wondered about Barbie (also a TM, btw) dolls with mirrors being connected to the, "religion business." FYI, be VERY careful about using the two terms religion and business together. In the US, the two mix constantly, but it's critically important to be hypocritical about it. You see, religions in the US are tax-exempt, while businesses are (mostly) not. The IRS doesn't like it when you use term "religion business" and try to claim you were only speaking colloquially.

________

But anyway, thanks very much for taking a little time to try to look into that for me. I had tears of joy streaming down my cheeks - not because you're suffering, just because you're trying to use very specific scientific terms metaphorically, and i'm sorry, but it fails spectacularly and is frankly hilarious. I don't mean to make light of your difficulties, and i do wish you the best with the arts and crafts stuff. You're a weirdo, but i don't mean that as an insult; you sort of fit in here in a way, we had a few good times in chat back in the day, and you're fun to watch.

I also appreciate that you're making more of an effort to keep the picture sizes in line with the forum guidelines, so thanks for that as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegut View Post
Mo, I you
Spoiler: notes
gift cards make great gifts both for shoppers who are lazy and/or have a lot of gifts to buy. They're also a shrewd choice if there are individuals in your life for whom it is difficult to shop. When bought through the astore, they also help support this site, which isn't self-sufficient and doesn't hold fund-raisers or any of that other crap.

Please consider doing at least some of your holiday shopping through our astore this year.
Link: http://losttv-forum.com/forum/index.php?pageid=astore0

Here's a link for general help info on finding amazon goodies through the astore.: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=85061e

As the old woman said when she peed in the sea, "Every little bit helps."
Mr Mo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-17, 10:26 AM   #443
New Age Messiah
Blew Up the Hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mo View Post
I was wondering if it was a coincidence that you used the word "turbulence" in a paragraph that, i think, was supposed to relate to relativity.

But to answer your question, no, i hadn't wondered about Barbie (also a TM, btw) dolls with mirrors being connected to the, "religion business." FYI, be VERY careful about using the two terms religion and business together. In the US, the two mix constantly, but it's critically important to be hypocritical about it. You see, religions in the US are tax-exempt, while businesses are (mostly) not. The IRS doesn't like it when you use term "religion business" and try to claim you were only speaking colloquially.
I'm seriously in the religion business. I'm starting the new one world religion, and it will be supported by sales and stuff, not "donations", so no need for tax exemption.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mo View Post
But anyway, thanks very much for taking a little time to try to look into that for me. I had tears of joy streaming down my cheeks - not because you're suffering, just because you're trying to use very specific scientific terms metaphorically, and i'm sorry, but it fails spectacularly and is frankly hilarious. I don't mean to make light of your difficulties, and i do wish you the best with the arts and crafts stuff. You're a weirdo, but i don't mean that as an insult; you sort of fit in here in a way, we had a few good times in chat back in the day, and you're fun to watch.
There is nothing metaphorical about me being a black hole, I am literally a black hole. If they have instruments to detect the flow of consciousness or whatever it is that is rotating around the point of singularity in my soul, I welcome them to put the x-ray crap on me or whatever.

As far as arts and crafts, I assume you're talking about my little enterprise for kids to make their own stuff... There's a place like that here that does ceramics, and kids make that crap, which is useless, nearly, and impersonal, or barely personal, because they write their name on it or something. I don't know, maybe I have an attitude, but my stuff would be ten thousand times better for kids to make that that, and that place is successful and has been open for years. I have "recipes" that make my stuff WAY better than your typical arts and crafts person who does Farmer's Market or whatever...

Not that it matters, it's just a minuscule part of my deal, which is the greatest true story ever told, the most profound words ever spoken, the coolest most profound and beautiful jewelry ever created, etc. And it's only just beginning. The Goddess is still cooking... I guess. The last miracle that would make the story more interesting happened a couple years ago, so I don't know, there might be nothing but me being a supernaturally transformed wonder person... There might be miracles beyond my imagination, She's already manifested in a major way, so who knows.

YEARS after naming my self New Age Messiah, declaring myself boldly to be the New Age Messiah, etc., I make world news for a website I created on 12/21/12...

And the people said.... What's for dinner?
Old 05-17-17, 08:55 PM   #444
New Age Messiah
Blew Up the Hatch

Old 05-22-17, 10:55 PM   #445
New Age Messiah
Blew Up the Hatch

Quote:
According to the Mayan calendar we are entering the "Age of the HEART" and beginning the NINTH WAVE of evolution, this is pulling all humanity to live in full Universal maturity on the highest level of consciousness, representative of the ONE HEART FIRE. The Khomani San of the Kalahari will be reigniting the most Ancient Fire of the Universe, THE ONE HEART FIRE... and invite you to this exciting event they will be hosting in Cape Town, South Africa... https://www.facebook.com/events/2246854375539969/
This will be May 24th. Maybe that's the day I become enlightened...
Old 05-23-17, 06:56 AM   #446
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Squishes the Frog

Hey, I wrote a religion-based joke. Turns out trolling can be fun even when properly-spelled!

Q.
Spoiler: q
What did the old Yak wrangler say to his peasant field hand in the year of plenty?

A.
Spoiler: A.
Looks like it's boiled footwear and a miscarriage for you if you're lucky this year!"

Spoiler: the real spoiler
I really wrote a religion based joke. I gave it to catnap. If she failed to like (or even understand) the joke, she should've earned some sort of respect (or at the VERY least a crappy but looks-good-on-tv-award gilded award for great acting in a dramatic forum).

I made no promises to repeat that joke here nor anywhere! I guarantee that catnap knows exactly that to which I refer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegut View Post
Mo, I you
Spoiler: notes
gift cards make great gifts both for shoppers who are lazy and/or have a lot of gifts to buy. They're also a shrewd choice if there are individuals in your life for whom it is difficult to shop. When bought through the astore, they also help support this site, which isn't self-sufficient and doesn't hold fund-raisers or any of that other crap.

Please consider doing at least some of your holiday shopping through our astore this year.
Link: http://losttv-forum.com/forum/index.php?pageid=astore0

Here's a link for general help info on finding amazon goodies through the astore.: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=85061e

As the old woman said when she peed in the sea, "Every little bit helps."

Last edited by Mr Mo; 05-23-17 at 06:59 AM.
Mr Mo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-17, 12:52 AM   #447
New Age Messiah
Blew Up the Hatch

My stand for this year is much lighter weight... Not sure if the fabric on top will hold, it's a little short and has to stretch, but I like the look...
Old 05-28-17, 03:13 AM   #448
New Age Messiah
Blew Up the Hatch

New stand saw first action and held up fine...

This is just a cool pic of the roof...
Spoiler: size

Cool affect from roof onto pendants...

Spoiler: size

Last edited by Mr Mo; 05-28-17 at 03:18 PM.
Old 06-03-17, 04:26 PM   #449
New Age Messiah
Blew Up the Hatch

Mirroraculous™ picture of pendant + bracelet set... Plus a cool wood one...

Old 06-11-17, 05:20 PM   #450
New Age Messiah
Blew Up the Hatch

« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Other TV > LOST > General Discussion »