Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Grimm > Grimm - NBC Friday, Season 6 Discussion Thread

Old 01-27-17, 08:18 PM   #21
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Re: Grimm Season 6 discussion thread

Grimm -- The Final Chapter

S06E04 - "El Cuegle"
Friday - January 27, 2017
NBC - 8/7c

Spoiler: Promo & Episode Description

"Nick, Hank and Wu investigate a terrifying clairvoyant Wesen who has his eyes set on terrorizing a young family; Capt. Renard is left reeling from the appearance of an unexpected guest; Diana has some interesting news for Monroe and Rosalee; and Eve returns to the catacombs beneath Nick's loft to search for answers to her bizarre visions and side effects from being healed by the mysterious stick." Source
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-17, 11:34 AM   #22
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Cons the Conman

Re: Grimm - NBC Friday, Season 6 Discussion Thread

Nice that the show got back to the monster of the week format. It/they are fun. However this epi leaned heavily with the continuing story line about the stick and the Renard issues while Nick and Hank and Wu returned with applause to the precinct. Renard however was shown acting up and an invisible Meisner.
So Meisner is all in his head.

El Cuegle was ugly but sorta righteous. I'm glad we didn't see him eating a baby. It makes me think of history and wonder why El Cuegle did not attempt to kill some others. Maybe he did and failed.

Nick is so connected to the stick. Hmm, why? Because he carried it with him for so long the stick became accustomed to him? Is Nick part of an ancient grimm clan that somehow is connected to the stick? I'm glad the stick hurt Eve-ette because I don't want her messing around with it. Best she re-hid it.

Rosealee and Monroe, oi, do they have a litter? That's what came into my mind. They should move away to a safer place and raise their family. Portland is one crazy town.
Old 02-02-17, 02:51 PM   #23
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
Nick is so connected to the stick. Hmm, why? Because he carried it with him for so long the stick became accustomed to him? Is Nick part of an ancient grimm clan that somehow is connected to the stick? I'm glad the stick hurt Eve-ette because I don't want her messing around with it. Best she re-hid it.
But then she experienced some kind of fugue state and was drawing symbols all around the wall where the stick is hidden. I'm wondering if it's a spell to keep anyone from taking the stick, including Nick?

And you are so right! Nick is connected to the stick and I too am wondering if it has to do with him being a Grimm? Remember Grimms hid the thing years ago. Maybe one of the Grimms back then was affected like Nick is now? If so, I'm betting something bad happened.

Quote:
Rosealee and Monroe, oi, do they have a litter? That's what came into my mind. They should move away to a safer place and raise their family. Portland is one crazy town.
I thought the same thing!

You know, I'm wondering about something. I cannot recall ever seeing an episode with a Wesen child born of two different kinds of Wesen. Maybe that's why Diana couldn't determine too much about the babies?

Formerly known as clayseason1
Old 02-02-17, 05:57 PM   #24
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

You know, Renard hasn't been right since his mother brought him back from the dead. (Remember in the hospital?)

It seems to me, creepy Diana could look at him (like she does everyone else) and know something was wrong -- maybe even "cure" or fix him. If something isn't done soon, I think he'll go insane and that would be worse that just be power hungry.

Old 02-02-17, 09:33 PM   #25
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Cons the Conman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
You know, I'm wondering about something. I cannot recall ever seeing an episode with a Wesen child born of two different kinds of Wesen. Maybe that's why Diana couldn't determine too much about the babies?
It is written in the shows mythology which I read a while ago. There is a name for children of two different wesen parent types that I can't remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
You know, Renard hasn't been right since his mother brought him back from the dead. (Remember in the hospital?)

It seems to me, creepy Diana could look at him (like she does everyone else) and know something was wrong -- maybe even "cure" or fix him. If something isn't done soon, I think he'll go insane and that would be worse that just be power hungry.
Hmm, maybe Sean needs the stick.
Old 02-02-17, 09:41 PM   #26
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Speaking of the stick ...

It seems to me that Rosalee got pregnant after the incident where Monroe was healed with the stick. I'm wondering if there was some kind of side-effect which affected the babies?

I can't get over how strange Diana acted -- more than usual, IMO.

Old 02-03-17, 11:39 AM   #27
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Cons the Conman

Hmm, Rosalee's pregnancy. That's hard to distinguish, you know the time frame of conception and detection, hopefully not because of the stick's intervention it happened. This is supposed to be the final season for the show. Or maybe there is talk about a spin off, or maybe that is all just rumor, which runs rampant about tv shows with such a following as this one has.

I went out to look for info about a final season and saw a few articles I'm posting here, Sandi. Posting in backward order of the way I found them.

This one is an interview with Kouf and Greenwalt, show producers. It's an older interview, but read it to the bottom. Stuff I've missed.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/grimm-se...ers-interview/

This next one is an interview from David Guintoli that happened the end of January 2017

http://www.bentoneveningnews.com/ent...o-end-up-alone

Spoiler: portion
From the very beginning he's been warned from people -- from his aunt to his mother -- you can't have these relationships. They have to go. You are putting everyone you love in danger. Throughout the seasons, it's really become true." Giontoli explains.
If Nick truly embraces his role as the Grimm, it may be a very lonely road ahead.
"I think that he wants to be Nick the cop, but the fate that is showing up is that he has to be the Grimm. He can no longer be Nick the boyfriend, the cop, the father, the pal. He's the Grimm," the actor continues. "He's got a tremendous amount of responsibility on his shoulders and until he full embraces that, all of his loved ones are going to be in peril, and oh my God are they ever in this season."
Old 02-03-17, 04:17 PM   #28
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Re: Grimm Season 6 discussion thread

Grimm -- The Final Chapter

S06E05 - "The Seven Year Itch"
Friday - February 3, 2017
NBC - 8/7c

Spoiler: Promo & Episode Description

"A new Wesen with a deadly hunger is unearthed after lying dormant for seven years; at the same time, Nick, Hank and Wu investigate a bizarre murder in a local park. Meanwhile, Capt. Renard continues to be haunted by a ghost from his past; Monroe and Rosalee seek a doctor's opinion on whether Diana's premonition is true; and an extremely weak Eve is found in the tunnels by Adalind." Source
Old 02-05-17, 01:42 PM   #29
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Cons the Conman

I was comparing this episode to certain things in life yesterday. LOL

I so liked the cicada wesen and then the hippopotamus wesen. Although I heard there were complaints about the wesen of the week, probably the hippo. IDK, she was pretty cool in my book and she really showed that cicada what for, however the way she was portrayed was stereotypical for sure. But it made sense. Maybe if she wasn't a hippo, it would have been a less stinging depiction.

WTH is going on with Renard? Is he really haunted by Meisner? Is it himself who is creating these hallucination? This last hallucination was intense and vividly imagined, something makes me think that it is more than him going crazy. Remember the time he was posessed by Jack the Ripper, he is vulnerable to things like that. I cannot imagine what or who is behind this. When he was brought back from the dead by his mom is when all the hallucinations started to happen to him. She was concerned by what she did. Do you remember, Sandi or Lawboy or Kimny, what went on during those episodes and why he died? I need a refresher and his mom coming back would do just that.

Aww, Monroe and Rosealee do not have a litter, but there are three. Aww, so schweet.
Old 02-05-17, 02:17 PM   #30
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mile monster View Post
I so liked the cicada wesen and then the hippopotamus wesen. Although I heard there were complaints about the wesen of the week, probably the hippo. IDK, she was pretty cool in my book and she really showed that cicada what for, however the way she was portrayed was stereotypical for sure. But it made sense. Maybe if she wasn't a hippo, it would have been a less stinging depiction.
Boy was I surprised when the hippo Wesen sprang up behind the Cicada Wesen and bit its head off. That was great!

As for as politically incorrect ... The Cicads Wesen definitely wanted a large body to sustain him during his next seven years underground, so the size of the person had to be bigger than average. Since TPTB chose a woman to be the body, they probably should have chosen some other type of Wesen but IMO, they should have chosen a man to be the objective. The Cicada Wesen could have made a pass at a large man, who later turns out to be the hippo Wesen and most likely - nothing would have been complained about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mile monster View Post
WTH is going on with Renard? Is he really haunted by Meisner? Is it himself who is creating these hallucination? This last hallucination was intense and vividly imagined, something makes me think that it is more than him going crazy. Remember the time he was posessed by Jack the Ripper, he is vulnerable to things like that. I cannot imagine what or who is behind this. When he was brought back from the dead by his mom is when all the hallucinations started to happen to him. She was concerned by what she did. Do you remember, Sandi or Lawboy or Kimny, what went on during those episodes and why he died? I need a refresher and his mom coming back would do just that.
I can't remember how Renard became wounded in the first place. But it did take his mother to save him as nothing else was going to. She was a little dubious or anxious about the spell at the time but I don't remember why.

Renard actually died and she brought him back. "Jack the Ripper" hitched a ride with Renard's spirit when his mother brought him back and that's how that story-line started.

And I agree -- it's been since his journey back from death that Renard has seen strange things -- from blood on his hands to Meisner's ghost.

But that whole thing was so strange. Renard goes to the pawnbroker -- gives him his family ring and wedding ring and in return the pawnbroker puts him in a machine that will bring forth any entity "attached" to him or haunting him. Some spirit does seem to come forth and swirl around Renard inside the machine just before it explodes.

After the explosion, we find Renard and Meisner in a deserted pawnshop -- no items to be found and it was jammed packed before -- the pawnbroker is no where around and there's a "for lease" sign on the door. So, that makes me believe that whole encounter was in Renard's mind. But ----- But --- Renard wasn't wearing either of his rings!!!!

And now I'm reminded of the stick and how it saved Nick. There's no telling how many times he died in that loft when the Black Claw guys showed up in force. We only know he was brought back from the dead multiple times.

Eve experienced that dead guy with the symbols trying to come back from the dead when he had that death grip on her -- he meant to change places with her but Rosalee chopped off his hand. Those same symbols on are the cloth and now the walls in the tunnel after Eve drew them there.

I'm afraid something really bad is going to happen to Nick because he was brought back so many times.

Oh -- and Eve's hands and face were all scratched and bleeding from her artfest in the tunnels but when Nick asked her about them, she said they were healed (and they were). How did they heal so quickly?

Obviously, I have more questions than answers after this last episode!

« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Grimm »