Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > Blindspot - NBC Friday

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 10-27-17, 10:14 PM   #281
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Re: Blindspot - NBC Friday

Season 3 Premiere

S03E01 - "Back to the Grind"
Friday - October 27, 2017
8/7c - NBC

Spoiler: Promo & Episode Description

In the Season 3 premiere, the FBI team is brought back together by a new crisis after 18 months since they parted. Source
Hodgepodge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-17, 12:50 AM   #282
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Watched the series Pilot a couple of days ago. I didn't expect the premise to be able to run this long, but it has.

S2, with Shepherd/Sandstorm, and the doctor as the ultimate mole, really kept things going at a great pace.

Curious how this third season is going to play out. Viewing the season's trailer, it seems Roman picks up the Sandstorm mantle and continues its mantra.
Old 10-28-17, 07:51 PM   #283
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodgepodge View Post
...Viewing the season's trailer, it seems Roman picks up the Sandstorm mantle and continues its mantra.
First off, I hated every second of this premiere.

Weller and Jane got married and moved to Colorado. If you remember from last season, Weller's former girlfriend got pregnant and moved the baby and her position with the Marshal's Service there.

Assassin's break into their home to kill Jane for a $10Mil reward. She loves Kurt so much, and wants to keep him safe, she leaves.

18 months later FBI Director visits Kurt to tell him, Reed, Zapata and Patterson have all been kidnapped. She also receives a box that only Jane can apparently open. The box also contains the location of Jane. Come on man!

Kurt finds Jane in Nepal. Because the box can only be opened with Jane's biometrics, they find a strange piece of metal when put next to a corresponding tattoo on Jane's body, her whole body glows with new tattoos.

Jane tells Kurt she was in an accident a while back and spent several days in and out of conscientiousness, that's apparently when these new tattoos were placed on her body. Come on man!

Kurt and Jane head to Florence Italy where he proposed to her. There they find another type of box, this has a note and two hypodermic needles. There's also a phone with one number. Yes, it's Roman! Come on man!

He wants revenge, but felt this was the best way to grab it. Okay, he had these new tattoos embossed on her body while she was in the hospital. That wasn't a good time to get revenge? Come on man!

He tells them, he's found out whose put the bounty on Jane's head. One of the hypodermic needles will allow Jane to look dead, slowing her heart beat to where its not noticeable. The other needle is to bring her back once the money has been paid and the bounty lifted.

The guy who placed the bounty wants to burn Jane's body right there at the location. Obviously, Kurt can't let this happen. He takes out the other needle and injects it into the bag holding Jane's body. Just like the series opening, Jane come slithering out of the bag. Come on man!

With the bounty lifted, now it's time to go find the rest of the Team. If you recall, they've been kidnapped.

We find out, they're being held in Venezuela. A country we don't share extradition with. Kurt and Jane are going to have to break in in order to break them out.

They land in Venezuela, loaded to bare, but before they can fire a shot, Reed, Tasha and Patterson have broken out. Jane decides they need a get away vehicle, and confiscates a tank. Come on man!

Anyway, they get away to come back to work in a joint task force with the guy we know at the CIA and Rich.com.

We also find out, that everyone has secrets from the time they've been apart.

As I mentioned, this was really bad. I'll only continue to watch because of the previous seasons, but I'm warning them. Don't let "this" happen again.
Old 11-03-17, 08:53 PM   #284
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

S03E02 - "Enemy Bag of Tricks"
Friday - November 3, 2017
8/7c - NBC

The team battles a dangerous foreign power that is trying to hijack a satellite; and adjusts to their new dynamic and the new tattoos. Source
Old 11-03-17, 09:03 PM   #285
Lawboy
Widmore Corp. Hatchet Man
Sees Walt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodgepodge View Post
First off, I hated every second of this premiere.

Weller and Jane got married and moved to Colorado. If you remember from last season, Weller's former girlfriend got pregnant and moved the baby and her position with the Marshal's Service there.

Assassin's break into their home to kill Jane for a $10Mil reward. She loves Kurt so much, and wants to keep him safe, she leaves.

18 months later FBI Director visits Kurt to tell him, Reed, Zapata and Patterson have all been kidnapped. She also receives a box that only Jane can apparently open. The box also contains the location of Jane. Come on man!

Kurt finds Jane in Nepal. Because the box can only be opened with Jane's biometrics, they find a strange piece of metal when put next to a corresponding tattoo on Jane's body, her whole body glows with new tattoos.

Jane tells Kurt she was in an accident a while back and spent several days in and out of conscientiousness, that's apparently when these new tattoos were placed on her body. Come on man!

Kurt and Jane head to Florence Italy where he proposed to her. There they find another type of box, this has a note and two hypodermic needles. There's also a phone with one number. Yes, it's Roman! Come on man!

He wants revenge, but felt this was the best way to grab it. Okay, he had these new tattoos embossed on her body while she was in the hospital. That wasn't a good time to get revenge? Come on man!

He tells them, he's found out whose put the bounty on Jane's head. One of the hypodermic needles will allow Jane to look dead, slowing her heart beat to where its not noticeable. The other needle is to bring her back once the money has been paid and the bounty lifted.

The guy who placed the bounty wants to burn Jane's body right there at the location. Obviously, Kurt can't let this happen. He takes out the other needle and injects it into the bag holding Jane's body. Just like the series opening, Jane come slithering out of the bag. Come on man!

With the bounty lifted, now it's time to go find the rest of the Team. If you recall, they've been kidnapped.

We find out, they're being held in Venezuela. A country we don't share extradition with. Kurt and Jane are going to have to break in in order to break them out.

They land in Venezuela, loaded to bare, but before they can fire a shot, Reed, Tasha and Patterson have broken out. Jane decides they need a get away vehicle, and confiscates a tank. Come on man!

Anyway, they get away to come back to work in a joint task force with the guy we know at the CIA and Rich.com.

We also find out, that everyone has secrets from the time they've been apart.

As I mentioned, this was really bad. I'll only continue to watch because of the previous seasons, but I'm warning them. Don't let "this" happen again.
I have the first 2 on my DVR. This is one I could drop easy if it gets too stupid. I hate dumb, lazy writing on shows. There is no reason for it.

Give Life, Be an Organ Donor.
http://www.pkdcure.org http://kidney.org

Lawboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-17, 09:14 PM   #286
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawboy View Post
I have the first 2 on my DVR. This is one I could drop easy if it gets too stupid. I hate dumb, lazy writing on shows. There is no reason for it.
By all means, let me know what you think, Lawboy.
Old 11-04-17, 11:02 PM   #287
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

This was a much better episode. Although, I still don't like the idea of overlapping tattoos.

I'm also going to accept the idea Roman has a lot of contacts in the "black" world, so he could find the resources to continue Shepherd's work. If that's his plan. We still don't know.

The satellite entering Earth's orbit at the exact time the Team was out looking for "something", was pretty cool.

As I mentioned, I really liked the procedural portion of the episode. Finding it hard watching Reade try and be the boss.

One clue down: Jane turned over her stash of cash and passports to Kurt. He has yet to tell the rest of the Team, he was led to the satellite by Roman.

Almost forgot to mention Roman and his new friend. Just damn!
Old 11-09-17, 09:04 PM   #288
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

S03E03 - "Upside Down Craft"
Friday - November 10, 2017
8/7c - NBC

While Jane and Weller hunt down a collective of dangerous computer hackers, Patterson and Rich Dot Com must work together to hide an explosive secret from their past. Source
Old 11-11-17, 09:32 PM   #289
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

I maybe able to watch this season, as long as I don't have to think or see to much of these new tattoos.

The procedural portion of the episode and the series so far, is still very good.

Everybody has secrets from the years they were on their own.

Rich.com and Patterson were apart of the hacking trio.

Jane was part of a concern getting back people who were kidnapped.

I'm also trying to understand why after everything Roman went through, is so at Jane. He probably could've stayed with the unit too. But once he saw Shepherd again, he was on the run.
Old 11-17-17, 10:01 PM   #290
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

S03E04 - "Gunplay Richochet"
Friday - November 17, 2017
8/7c - NBC

As the team chases a deadly bomber who's terrorizing Manhattan, Jane uncovers a shattering secret from her youth. Source
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »