Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Other TV > TV Forum Archive > Grimm > Grimm - NBC Friday, Season 6 Discussion Thread

Old 01-14-17, 12:09 PM   #11
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Re: Grimm S06E02 "Trust Me Knot"

Good episode!

I can't believe that Trust Me Knot is null and void. There was too much made of it. I think it will come back in the future and I just hope it's Renard that feels the rope around his neck and not Nick.

The Stick
We got to see another power besides healing. The stick protected Nick even off of his person. It knocked his enemies out and made possible his escape. If memory serves, the Ark of the Covenant was supposed to lay waste to the enemies of those that carried it. I wonder if the stick is a piece of the Ark?

The gang is researching the stick's origin as some feel its power may not be derived from a "good" source. The source probably matters although maybe it shouldn't. I'm reminded of the Three Coins and the effect the coins had on whoever possessed them -- well everyone but Nick. I don't think the coins had the same effect on Nick. But it appears the stick has the same effect him that the coins had on others. Perhaps it only affects Grimms?

Diana
There's just no end to this little girl's powers. She knew Eve was "different" and she could read all of the writing on the stick's cloth.

I can't make up my mind if Diana is a sociopath or just a child who doesn't understand the moral implications of her actions. So far, it appears she's only killed people who have threatened her or those she appears to love. But killing is not the right solution and why hasn't Adalind talked to her about that? Diana is powerful and there are other solutions (like maybe sending someone to the "cornfield" rather than killing them.) I think this is important as Nick and Renard are enemies and Diana could very easily do away with Nick. I wonder if Renard will approach her about that or conveniently talk about how Nick means to do him harm in front of her. That's what I think he'll do -- bastard!

I wonder where Trubel was dragged off to and was it just the Grimms who were being summoned? That would bother me as that would put all of the Grimms in one place -- not good.

Three cheers to Adalind for standing up to Renard and telling him better he go to jail than herself. I'm liking her more and more.

Formerly known as clayseason1
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-17, 06:08 PM   #12
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

I did like that "Trust me knot" and hope it comes back to bite Renard's butt. He is so bad and it is easy not to like him, Captain Sexypants. He has wavered between good and bad.

Diana needs discipline in the Ceasar Millan way. She needs to learn to control herself. She makes me think of so many kids these days where parents want to be their friends and don't give direction. I worked in the public school system a long time, and some folks think their kids do no wrong. Their kids get away with bad behavior and they don't learn control Diana is appearing to be like this and it is scarey. I hope for Adalind's little family that Diana ( who needed to be with Nick's mom longer imo) can grow up to be more controlled instead of controlling.

Did you notice how in the opening credits there is mention of "Elizabeth Tullock" instead of Bitsie? Bitsie was in homage to her grandfather, but it imo had a demeaning sound. I'm glad she changed it.

Da schtick. That is a great idea, part of the arc of the covenant. Nick started to have a very Golem-esque feeling towards it when it was being left in the tunnels. I'm just glad he didn't call it "Precious".
Old 01-15-17, 12:44 PM   #13
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
I worked in the public school system a long time, and some folks think their kids do no wrong. Their kids get away with bad behavior and they don't learn control Diana is appearing to be like this and it is scarey. I hope for Adalind's little family that Diana ( who needed to be with Nick's mom longer imo) can grow up to be more controlled instead of controlling.
I think the only reason Adalind isn't right on top of Diana is that she is afraid of Diana. She's afraid of what Diana might do to her, Nick and Kelly. So, she's walking on eggshells and trying to keep control and remain influential.

And I agree that Diana needed to be around Mama Grimm a little longer. I wonder why Diana didn't ask or mention Kelly to Nick when they finally came face to face. She knows he's little Kelly's father -- she has to know he's Mama Grimm's son.

Quote:
Did you notice how in the opening credits there is mention of "Elizabeth Tullock" instead of Bitsie? Bitsie was in homage to her grandfather, but it imo had a demeaning sound. I'm glad she changed it.
No, I didn't notice that. I didn't like it either but it sounded like my feeling for her character, Juliette (who someone should just shoot before she makes it back entirely).

Quote:
Da schtick. That is a great idea, part of the arc of the covenant. Nick started to have a very Golem-esque feeling towards it when it was being left in the tunnels. I'm just glad he didn't call it "Precious".
lol -- but that's exactly right! I'm wondering if it would affect anyone that way or just Grimms?

Old 01-20-17, 07:56 PM   #14
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Grimm S06E03 "Oh Captain My Captain"

Grimm -- The Final Chapter

S06E03 - "Oh Captain My Captain"
Friday - January 20, 2017
NBC - 8/7c

Spoiler: Promo & Episode Description

"Adalind and Monroe do everything in their power to see that Nick's clever plan to get under Capt. Renard's skin goes off beautifully. Meanwhile, Eve and Rosalee are under the gun to get their spell ready on time." Source
Old 01-22-17, 10:15 AM   #15
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

I spelled in error, the opening credits list "Elizabeth Tulloch".
Old 01-22-17, 10:27 AM   #16
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

Re: Grimm S06E03 "Oh Captain My Captain"

Was this a fun episode? A little bit better because it tied up loose ends of how the damn precinct was going to get back to the normal every day running.
However imo it was unrealistic, but does that matter in such a show as unrealistic as Grimm is? Repercussions are certain to continue minimally in the show until the end.
It reminded me of the season when Renard turned into Jack the Ripper and when that story line finished, all was ok and back to normal. How could any person get away, not have continual investigations going on into such business as multiple murders?
I must remind myself that this is just a science-fiction show.

LOL, both Sasha and David were shirtless. And yes ok, Sasha wins that round. His portrayal of both characters of Sean/Sean and of Sean/Nick were really good. Even his makeup job after the fight gave him a visual change closer to Nick.
I'd like to propose an episode where all our male leads (Hank, Wu, Monroe, even Bud) give us a shirtless treat.

Eve is as emotionless as ever and I'm glad for that because as much as we hate Juliette, she has been given the <snip>py end of the stick, so I'm glad she has no emotion about it. Looking back, it was good of her to burn down the trailer, get her anger out.

The main continuing story line will now be about Dianah and her settling down, or her going off to be really bad, event changing bad. She's not really happy about her mom and Nick being together. Her glare *shivers*.
She also really controlled her dad, he had do to what she wanted.
Again I must say that she needs discipline. Didn't Nick's mom teach her anything? Yes she was very young, but........

Do you, Sandi, know how many episodes are left before this show ends?
Old 01-23-17, 04:12 PM   #17
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
Do you, Sandi, know how many episodes are left before this show ends?
According to what I've come across, there are a total of 13 episodes in this final season. That means there are 10 more left! (I don't want it to end.)

Quote:
I'd like to propose an episode where all our male leads (Hank, Wu, Monroe, even Bud) give us a shirtless treat.
... not Bud ...

But yes to Hank, Wu, Nick, Sean and okay Monroe.

Quote:
A little bit better because it tied up loose ends of how the damn precinct was going to get back to the normal every day running.
However imo it was unrealistic,
Yeah, short of someone dying, this solution was probably the best. It was a little too convenient and once we knew Nick was going to become Renard, it was easy to see where it was leading. I'm glad Adalind goes with Nick, though! We'll just have to wait and see how that plays out with Dianna.

As you've mentioned, she was not pleased to see Nick as her father. And how powerful is this kid?!!! With one touch, she was able to break the spell and return Nick to himself. (I wonder if there will be any residual effects?)

I also wonder what would happen if Dianna go ahold of the stick?

And how did Kelly Burkhart (Nick's mom) know Dianna would be this powerful when she was only an infant? I'm wondering if Dianna fulfills some kind of prophecy?

Now for the jaw-dropper ...

Meisner is back! I thought he was dead?!!

What is he? How did he rise from the dead? And what did he mean when he told Sean Renard that he had chosen the wrong side? Did he mean Sean being with the Black Claw or did he mean his truce with Nick and agreeing to go back to the way things were before?

Old 01-23-17, 04:27 PM   #18
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
According to what I've come across, there are a total of 13 episodes in this final season. That means there are 10 more left! (I don't want it to end.)
Me either, monster of the week episodes are so enjoyable.
Next week looks good and TGI-MOW again.

Quote:
... not Bud ...

But yes to Hank, Wu, Nick, Sean and okay Monroe.
I don't want to be chubby-est.
Equality for all, and I do enjoy him.

Quote:
As you've mentioned, she was not pleased to see Nick as her father. And how powerful is this kid?!!! With one touch, she was able to break the spell and return Nick to himself. (I wonder if there will be any residual effects?)

I also wonder what would happen if Dianna go ahold of the stick?
And how did Kelly Burkhart (Nick's mom) know Dianna would be this powerful when she was only an infant? I'm wondering if Dianna fulfills some kind of prophecy?

Now for the jaw-dropper ...

Meisner is back! I thought he was dead?!!

What is he? How did he rise from the dead? And what did he mean when he told Sean Renard that he had chosen the wrong side? Did he mean Sean being with the Black Claw or did he mean his truce with Nick and agreeing to go back to the way things were before?
I read that Dianah "chased" the hat spell out of Nick.

A prophecy? That is a really good idea. Hmm.

As with Meisener, I'm thinking this is still Renard's halucinations. You know how he sees himself with blood all over his hands and other things that are not there.
Old 01-23-17, 07:22 PM   #19
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
As with Meisener, I'm thinking this is still Renard's halucinations. You know how he sees himself with blood all over his hands and other things that are not there.
Oh!!! You may be right! Good thinking!

Old 01-27-17, 07:15 PM   #20
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Re: Grimm - NBC Friday, Season 6 Discussion Thread

Seemed a waste to create individual threads for just our few posts so I merged the individual episode threads into Season 6 discussion thread.

« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Other TV > TV Forum Archive > Grimm »