Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > Supernatural - Bee's First Watch and Invitation to Discuss Thread

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 02-06-18, 10:48 PM   #131
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Re: Supernatural - Bee's First Watch and Invitation to Discuss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee View Post
I wasn't expecting him to be this bad! I don't know if he has an ultimate adjenda or he just hates the Winchesters. I kinda feel like it's some sorta Bugs Bunny chase. Crowley is bored and he knows they never give up on a mission.
He's SO bad I'm trying to remember what he's done at the point you're at... I don't think you've gotten to him being REALLY bad yet.

I know you're past where he just murdered Kevin's girlfriend out of spite, while they watched

Quote:

I love how fast he speaks and his insults. Sam = Moose. That's my favorite.
MOOOOSE

Crowley's voice, also, is amazing. He might have the sexiest voice of all time.

And I like this face he makes:

Quote:
I'm enjoying Season 8 so far. Kevin is on the run after Crowley possessed his mom. Two good monster episodes. The last one was "Bitten" about werewolves and filmed like paranoia activity. I enjoyed that for a change. I'm also interested in this Bennie? character from Purgatory. Dean made friends with a monster!! What?
Bennie I like Bennie.

Quote:

I don't know what happened to Cas but Dean seems awfully guilty about it. Not happy about this at all.
No spoiler to say, don't worry too much, Cas always comes back.

You've only JUST started S8, still a lot of good stuff to come. I think this season is tied with S10 for my favorite.

Ep11 is ridiculous fun.

Quote:
I watched a Misha video today. He took his little boy "West" grocery shopping and cooked a meal with all the stuff he randomly picked up. It was adorable. him. Excellent recommendation. I'll definitely watch more.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk
YESSSS cooking with West is awesome. Watch the Halloween candy one

vonnegut is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-18, 08:57 AM   #132
Bee
Flashes Back

I absolutely looove this season. You are very right! I'm going to watched it again with my mom. She's suddenly addicted to Grey's Anatomy and left me to watch alone.

What I've noticed so far:
The budget is bigger based on the graphics. The lighting for purgatory is super cool. Dean looks extra hot in those flashbacks. I like him best dirty and covered in blood. I don't like how Sam didn't look for him when he was gone. Instead he stopped hunting, adopted a dog and moved in with a vet. What?! Can we get over this quest for normal? There will be NO BBQs for y'all. Unless you're frying up a demon. You kill monsters and you're good at it. End of story. Self-Awareness/Reality check, please. Sheesh.

Also: Sam's side-burns are still in existence, but have tamed down a bit. Season 7 they got out of control. I want them gone!

Crowley is getting mean like you said, vonne. Cutting off Kevin's finger and torture, torture, torture!! He's better at this than Dean I think? They should have a contest. Ha!
I torture, btw. This show has turned me evil!

I just watched an episode where Crowley says to Naomi:
"If you remember our time in Mesopotamia the way I do, you know...I'm a lover not a fighter."

Mesopotamia!! This made me lol. Lines like this are my favorite.

Crowley killed a new blonde Meg in this one as well. I liked Meg & Cas together.

Oh! And Cas! Yes, he's being controlled by Naomi. He can't seem to catch a break.

There is an angel tablet and a demon tablet and they both can block off heaven and hell. Sam and Dean are trying to block off hell, but I don't know if either should be shut. If the angel's have free-reign over earth and no competition...I feel it would be bad? Hum...just lock them both up. Yes! But leave Cas. :-)

I might go back and do more of an episode summary with my rewatch. Off to S8E18 now.

Bee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-18, 09:13 AM   #133
Bee
Flashes Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegut View Post
Crowley's voice, also, is amazing. He might have the sexiest voice of all time.

Ep11 is ridiculous fun.
Agree with sexiest voice and Episode 11 had made me definitely want to LARP. I've been thinking about it for some time now. I think I want to take my "geek" to the next level.

Old 02-11-18, 03:59 AM   #134
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Quote:
I absolutely looove this season. You are very right! I'm going to watched it again with my mom. She's suddenly addicted to Grey's Anatomy and left me to watch alone.

What I've noticed so far:
The budget is bigger based on the graphics. The lighting for purgatory is super cool. Dean looks extra hot in those flashbacks. I like him best dirty and covered in blood. I don't like how Sam didn't look for him when he was gone. Instead he stopped hunting, adopted a dog and moved in with a vet. What?! Can we get over this quest for normal? There will be NO BBQs for y'all. Unless you're frying up a demon. You kill monsters and you're good at it. End of story. Self-Awareness/Reality check, please. Sheesh.

Damn. I'll be in my bunk. [side-note, have you done Firefly?]

Dean is def hotter the dirtier he gets. He's like Agent Coulson in that way.

His purgatory flashbacks are amazing, and Sam's adopted dog flashbacks are THE WORST.

And at " There will be NO BBQs for y'all. Unless you're frying up a demon." I think-- *think*-- that this is the point where they understand that. Except for some random blue-sky references, they aren't going to even try at "normal life" anymore.

Quote:

Also: Sam's side-burns are still in existence, but have tamed down a bit. Season 7 they got out of control. I want them gone!

Quote:
Crowley is getting mean like you said, vonne. Cutting off Kevin's finger and torture, torture, torture!! He's better at this than Dean I think? They should have a contest. Ha!
I torture, btw. This show has turned me evil!

Crowley 's torture much more. It's like his favorite thing.

Quote:
I just watched an episode where Crowley says to Naomi:
"If you remember our time in Mesopotamia the way I do, you know...I'm a lover not a fighter."

Mesopotamia!! This made me lol. Lines like this are my favorite.

Crowley killed a new blonde Meg in this one as well. I liked Meg & Cas together.
I loved when he killed Meg. That was savage af, and so quintessentially Crowley.

"I could beat on you for eternity."

Quote:

Oh! And Cas! Yes, he's being controlled by Naomi. He can't seem to catch a break.
Oh, my sweet summer child. You have no idea. But yes, we are on "Mind-Controlled Secret-Weapon Cas" now. Good times.

Quote:

There is an angel tablet and a demon tablet and they both can block off heaven and hell. Sam and Dean are trying to block off hell, but I don't know if either should be shut. If the angel's have free-reign over earth and no competition...I feel it would be bad? Hum...just lock them both up. Yes! But leave Cas. :-)

I might go back and do more of an episode summary with my rewatch. Off to S8E18 now.

Have you met Metatron yet?

Old 02-11-18, 04:06 AM   #135
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Really, the episode you're talking about, "Goodbye Stranger," S8E17, is imo one of the greatest, most underrated episodes of the entire series. It has SO MUCH going on but does it in a very subtle and smooth way, along with the characters being incredible versions of themselves, excellent dialogue, big moments, the whole works.

AND: (from transcripts)

Quote:
DEAN
You heard me, didn't you?

SAM
You prayed to him?

CASTIEL
Yes, I heard you. But that's not why I'm here.
Dean praying to Cas OMG I ship them forever

Quote:
DEAN
Well, he puts the "ass" in "Cas," huh?

SAM
He's definitely off.

DEAN
Off? He hasn't been right since he got back from Purgatory. We still don't know how he got out of there.

SAM
I don't know, Dean. If he's so sketchy, then why were you praying to him?

CASTIEL (V O)
You know, I can hear you both. I am a celestial being.
So much in those few lines.

Old 02-11-18, 04:08 AM   #136
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

As for what's ahead, 18 is lame as shit, 19 is REALLY cool, 20 is the return of someone awesome, 21 is EPIC, 22 Crowley is REALLY mean (and this episode is what Jason brings up whenever I try to argue that Crowley is "not that bad"), and 23 is balls-to-the-wall INSANE.

Old 02-12-18, 10:26 PM   #137
Bee
Flashes Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegut View Post
Really, the episode you're talking about, "Goodbye Stranger," S8E17, is imo one of the greatest, most underrated episodes of the entire series. It has SO MUCH going on but does it in a very subtle and smooth way, along with the characters being incredible versions of themselves, excellent dialogue, big moments, the whole works.

AND: (from transcripts)

Dean praying to Cas OMG I ship them forever

So much in those few lines.
I need to memorize those transcripts. Rotfl!

I've started to rewatch with mom and we just finished the Looney Tunes episode. I liked that one. The physical comedy stuff always makes me chuckle. I'm not sure if Jensen is better at it than Jared- it seems he gets more of those scenes. Oh yeah, "Hunteri Heroici"

I have not met Metatron yet. I just know he wrote the demon tablet.

Episode 18 was kinda crappy. I agree. I didn't like when Dean told her, "We don't kill people." The dude killed all of their families!!! You can kill THAT type of person. It's not like he was going to go to jail because he used a vamp to get rid of em! Dumb ending.

I want to say when they first got to the secret lair of the "The Men of Letters" I was like OMG, OMG!!! Please let this be homebase. PLEASE! Sure enough Dean decorated his own bedroom and got a memory foam mattress. The bunker is my shiat. Old books-mystery running water and electricity- ancient weapons-MAPS-billions of things to research- a KITCHEN to make Burgers!! Hallelujah!!!

I couldn't be happier about this. I've been feeling homeless since Bobby's place burned down.

Below is this gag reel that had me laugh so hard! Omg. Misha sexually assaulted Jensen

Old 02-13-18, 12:15 AM   #138
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

"I know, but you wanted to say it" Seriously, I love this cast so much.

Old 02-13-18, 12:47 AM   #139
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Quote:
I want to say when they first got to the secret lair of the "The Men of Letters" I was like OMG, OMG!!! Please let this be homebase. PLEASE! Sure enough Dean decorated his own bedroom and got a memory foam mattress. The bunker is my shiat. Old books-mystery running water and electricity- ancient weapons-MAPS-billions of things to research- a KITCHEN to make Burgers!! Hallelujah!!!

I couldn't be happier about this. I've been feeling homeless since Bobby's place burned down.
YES. I've been waiting for you to get to the bunker. The bunker is amazing. Everyone loves the bunker.

Old Yesterday, 08:15 AM   #140
Bee
Flashes Back

Almost done rewatching most if Season 8.....tomorrow I hope to work on it. I only have one thing to do tomorrow. Wooohooo!

Night night, Dean

« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »