Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Grimm > Grimm - NBC Friday, Season 6 Discussion Thread

Old Today, 12:23 PM   #51
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Cons the Conman

Re: Grimm - NBC Friday, Season 6 Discussion Thread

The Son Also Rises

Wow, just when the title makes me think that the episodes will be all about the wrap up, they aren't. And they aren't in a spectacular way. I was happy with the latest installment of Wow. Hank and Wu have become stand outs lately. Their police work and banter were enjoyable to watch.

AND what did Nick say? Hank and Wu brought it to our attention just in case it was missed, but I caught it immediately. It was good for Nick to reminisce about how things went down.

Sasha Roiz is supposed to be multi-lingual, and he spoke ??Russian?? so quickly that I didn't get a chance to read as fast as he was talking.

I'll wait to discuss more.
Old Today, 01:14 PM   #52
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
Wow, just when the title makes me think that the episodes will be all about the wrap up, they aren't. And they aren't in a spectacular way. I was happy with the latest installment of Wow. Hank and Wu have become stand outs lately. Their police work and banter were enjoyable to watch.
I do like the two of them working together, but I didn't like the conversation they were having when they walked up to that funeral home. They were talking about be buried or cremated when they died. Any other season and it wouldn't have bothered me because that seems like a natural discussion as you're walking by a graveyard. This season, though? I thought, please don't tell me this is foreshadowing!

Quote:
AND what did Nick say? Hank and Wu brought it to our attention just in case it was missed, but I caught it immediately. It was good for Nick to reminisce about how things went down.
I don't know what scene you're talking about. Could you elaborate?

Quote:
Sasha Roiz is supposed to be multi-lingual, and he spoke ??Russian?? so quickly that I didn't get a chance to read as fast as he was talking.
It was Russian. I got the impression that the woman he was talking to was a gypsy. And if she was, was she supposed to be the gypsy who Adalind went to while she was pregnant with Diana so she could regain her powers? I know the actress who played that gypsy is currently starring in The Expanse, so she might not have been available for the role.

At any rate, he asked her if she could translate the symbols and she's going to try. She did say that she didn't know if it was good or bad but she thought it most likely bad. Pretty much what we have voiced here. She's going to call him back. It was news to her that Renard had a daughter. And Renard hung up on her when she asked who the mother was.

Loved Monroe's nightmare!

And the mystery of the week was a modern version of Frankenstein. Did you notice the scientist father's name was Victor Shelley? Nice!

Another missed opportunity! Eve decides not to go back to Nick and Adalind's as staying there is awkward. Really?!!! -- about time! By invitation she stays at the spice shop instead. She calls it a night and is about to go to bed when she sees the Z monster in a hand mirror. It reaches out and wraps its clawed gnarly hand around Eve's throat and starts to choke her to death. Go Z! But -- Eve woges and bites its arm! (Here's where we find out the Z monster is a wuss when he retracts his arm. He does get in a final shot throwing Eve into a bookshelf though.)

Eve hits her head and falls unconscious to the floor. Blood from her head pools onto the mirror's surface and this is the position Monroe and Rosalee find her in the next morning. (Too bad the Z monster didn't make a second attempt.)

Nick gets the call from Monroe and Rosalee and tells Hank and Wu that he needs to leave the crime scene because JULIETTE is in the hospital. That's right! He called the wench, JULIETTE!

At the hospital, Nick gives Eve a mushy look and I almost threw-up. I pleaded with TPTB for Nick to remember his mother's head in a box and he did! I was relieved. I want Nick and Adalind to remain together!

Formerly known as clayseason1
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Today, 03:06 PM   #53
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Cons the Conman

Sandi, right before Wu and Hank took over the case for Nick, he was told Eve was in the hospital. He was going to the hospital to be with her. When he told his partners of this he called her "Juliette"! And just so we wouldn't miss it, W&H commented on it. That is what I was talking about, but didn't want to say too much at first post.

The woman Renard spoke to was Dasha. What were those other gypsies called? Frau Pesch and .... Stephania.

I did like the Viktor Shelley name and how this pieced together son had so many different wesen. Wu said all the police from that precinct in S5, the BC guys, were buried there. Wu did the paper work, lmao. And the cemetery director was superbly creepy. Perfect actor to play him.

So Eve bit that monster and drew blood. Have we ever seen a hexenbiest bite? You'd think they would with their teeth. I just thought it withdrew because it was painful. And the fact that she drew blood from it makes me think it is not from beyond the grave. It is alive but stuck in that between place. If there is blood then it can be defeated.

I did like the cemetery conversation. We've had a close death in our family this last week so this morning my husband and I are discussing what we want done to ourselves when our time comes. We both want cremation, but then to be buried. Then I quoted the lines from the show and we both LOL'd. Good tension reliever.

That dream of Monroe's, luckily I guessed right away it was a dream. LOL TPTB played to exactly what the audience has been thinking. I do hope we get to see them before the end of the show.

Maybe, in Lost fashion as that is why we are here, that damn show Lost, we should have a finale party, Sandi. In our respective homes watching together with a glass of ...something Grimmish.... and I just don't know what else. Do you? There were no fish biscuits on this show.

Sandi
Lawboy
Kimny
Finale party. Set your tv's

Last edited by 9mile monster; Today at 03:08 PM.
9mile monster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Today, 03:22 PM   #54
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
Sandi, right before Wu and Hank took over the case for Nick, he was told Eve was in the hospital. He was going to the hospital to be with her. When he told his partners of this he called her "Juliette"! And just so we wouldn't miss it, W&H commented on it. That is what I was talking about, but didn't want to say too much at first post.
Well I talked about it even though I didn't know what it was!

Quote:
I did like the cemetery conversation. We've had a close death in our family this last week so this morning my husband and I are discussing what we want done to ourselves when our time comes. We both want cremation, but then to be buried. Then I quoted the lines from the show and we both LOL'd. Good tension reliever.
I am so sorry for your loss.

Quote:
Maybe, in Lost fashion as that is why we are here, that damn show Lost, we should have a finale party, Sandi. In our respective homes watching together with a glass of ...something Grimmish.... and I just don't know what else. Do you? There were no fish biscuits on this show.
I like it! As far as food and drink -- let's think about it. Do you think something like you would serve at a Halloween party, maybe? Or maybe something Monroe would cook up?
There's always Diana's delicious cookies. (I love when someone pays her a compliment and she just replies, "I know" -- like when Renard told her the cookies she made were good. )

Formerly known as clayseason1
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Grimm »