Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > Supernatural - CW Thursday

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 05-12-17, 11:38 PM   #541
nsguy
Cons the Conman

Re: Supernatural - CW Thursday

I don't Crawley's dead. I think he transferred himself to the rat just before he got stabbed.

I don't think Mary is faking it, I think she is under the BMoL's spell for now. I do think she'll snap out of it, sacrificing herself and saving Sam and Dean.

Two episodes left this season - next week they are doing the last two episodes.

Speaking of season finales

Spoiler: Carry on my Wayward Son
nsguy is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-17, 12:49 AM   #542
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
Speaking of ...

Why didn't Crowley burn up when Lucifer stabbed him? He certainly burned when Lucifer sliced his face.
Because Rat.

Quote:
What does everyone think about Mary? Is she totally brainwashed or is she playing Ketch? Maybe, with her boys having a couple of days before they suffocate, she figures to go back to the BMoL's makeshift HQ and take out the pug-faced wench in charge and then return to save them if need be?
Totally brainwashed, and needs to die. She annoys me so much. I was hoping that she'd succeed in using Ketch's gun, and got so mad when he got it away from her.

Quote:
And somebody! Anybody! Please just shoot Lady Toni Bevell -- shoot her now!

eta:: Oh! Who (besides me) thinks Bevell's son is Ketch's spawn?
I kind of like Bevell.

She has a son?

Love is no part of the dream-world. Love belongs to desire, and desire is always cruel.

vonnegut is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-17, 12:54 AM   #543
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsguy View Post
I don't Crawley's dead. I think he transferred himself to the rat just before he got stabbed.
Or, what nsguy just said.

I felt like it was very very very heavily implied. Like, I wasn't even upset when Lucifer stabbed Crowley, because as soon as Crowley was there locking eyes with the rat, I figured he was going to do it.

Watching the rat run after the body at the end, seemed like confirmation.

He's not dead. I'm not worried. Having a "fake death" makes it less likely that there will be a real death for him this season.

Quote:
I don't think Mary is faking it, I think she is under the BMoL's spell for now. I do think she'll snap out of it, sacrificing herself and saving Sam and Dean.
Likely.

Quote:
Two episodes left this season - next week they are doing the last two episodes.

Speaking of season finales

Spoiler: Carry on my Wayward Son
This will be my first "live" finale. So looking forward to Wayward Son

Don't know how I'm going to handle hiatus. Especially if they do something very very bad.

But, yeah, no doubt that Lucifer's son will be the villain of next season.

I just hope they manage to keep Pellegrino in as well.
Seriously. A Pellegrino + Crowley team, hunting down the nephilim who wants to destroy them both. Could anything be more magical. After all, Lucifer is the big picture guy, while Crowley is the day-to-day minutiae... guy
I was a little worried, but mostly laughing my ass off at that entire scene.

Love is no part of the dream-world. Love belongs to desire, and desire is always cruel.

Old 05-18-17, 12:28 PM   #544
nsguy
Cons the Conman

SUPERNATURAL
S12E22 Episode#263
“Who We Are”

and

SEASON FINALE
S12E23 Episode#264
“All Along the Watchtower”

Thursday May 18, 2017
CW 8/7 C

Spoiler: Descriptions and Promo
Sam and Dean get caught in a dangerous situation and only have each other to rely on. Meanwhile, the fight between the American Hunters and the British Hunters comes to a head. (episode 22)

Season 12 end with Lucifer battling Sam, Dean and Castiel for control of his unborn child.(episode 23)
TVGuide

nsguy is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-17, 07:31 PM   #545
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

I'm so scared.

Old 05-19-17, 04:44 PM   #546
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Totally awesome 2 hour finale!

First hour
Sam, Dean and Lady Toni are trapped in the bunker tomb. The air will only last 3 days before they all die and the only manual over-ride is OUTSIDE. (This didn't make sense to me. It's a bunker. It seems to me if the bunker is in lock-down mode that means somebody inside doesn't want somebody outside to get inside. So, locating a manual over-ride outside defeats the purpose, right?)

Loved the spell calling for virgin blood. Somehow I knew it wouldn't work -- too easy. I did love watching the guys use their muscles swinging the hammers/picks to try and break through the concrete.

But the best -- was Dean finally getting to use the grenade launcher! I think he might have chosen getting trapped if he had known the opportunity would present itself!

And this is what I love most about Dean. He fires the grenade at the concrete wall which creates access to the escape sewer pipe. And even though he's injured in the explosion, he immediately climbs up the pipe right before it collapses so he can get to the manual over-ride. The man never gives up and instinctively does the right thing!

While all that is going on -- there's Mary.

Mary, Mary quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With cold lies and blood soaked hands,
And hunter tombs all in a row.

Yep, brain-washed Mary is out there befriending hunters only to kill them per her orders from the BMoLs. She meets her match with Sheriff Jody Mills though. Mary isn't quite as convincing and Jody gets the drop on her. Jody ties her up and connects with Sam and Dean.

You know I expected brain-washed Mary to be rather dead-pan -- not the sarcastic, flip Mary that she was.

The guys split up. Sammy leads a small crew of redshirt hunters to the BMoL's base of operations. Sammy, Jody and one redshirt survived the assault but they did kill all the BMoLs -- including the evil pug-faced Dr. Hess. I thoroughly enjoyed Jody shooting her right between the eyes.

However, before Hess was terminated -- she tried to save herself by striking a collaboration now that Lucifer was back. It didn't work but it did let Sammy know that Lucifer was not in his cage.

While Sammy was eliminating the British bad guys, Dean and Lady Toni were back in the bunker trying to de-program Mary. Lady Toni connected Dean and Mary via electrodes placed at different points on their heads and gave them each a shot of something that would knock them out and allow them to connect with their mental walls down. Before he's knocked out, Dean quickly handcuffs Lady Toni to the table so she can't leave them -- smart move.

Dean connects with Mary and she's holed up in a memory of being a good mother to baby Sammy while serving lunch to young Dean -- a blissful picture of what life could have -- should have been.

IMO, Jensen Ackles gives a stellar performance during this scene. I was expecting him to use the "love" card to try to reach Mary but he didn't. He let her know that he hated her! Yes, hated her! For her choices and the consequences that rained down on them. He let her know how tough it was cause John was never around and he had to be father, mother and brother to Sammy. That approach reached her and he sealed the deal with his tear-filled puppy dog eyes as he told her he also loved her and forgave her.

Dean is suddenly ripped out of that scene though when Ketch pulls the electrodes. Dean (although groggy) immediately sees Lady Toni slumped against the table -- throat slit. (Thank-you Ketch -- she needed killing. Her son is better off without her cold-hearted, entitled influence. My only regret is we'll never find out if Ketch was his daddy.)

Ketch and Dean fight and just as Ketch is about to shoot Dean, Mary shoots Ketch. Then Sammy arrives back at the bunker and the family of three hug and get to spend a little quality family time before the second awesome hour.

Formerly known as clayseason1
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-17, 05:58 PM   #547
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Second Awesome Finale Hour

In the bunker -- Dean, Mary and Sammy are trying to locate Castiel and Kelly Kline. And who should suddenly appear? Crowley!

We got to review Crowley's supposed death at Lucifer's hand and you guys were right. Just before Lucifer plunged the blade into Crowley, the King of Hell snaked his demon spirit into a rat and remained safely there until he could transfer back into his buried meat-sack and resurrect his bad self.

So, Crowley is there to help but he receives the sad news of Rowena's demise. Seems Lucifer got to her before the Winchesters and he left her contorted charred remains on the floor as he left to continue his search for his son. Crowley isn't too broken up by the news -- his only regret is he didn't get to deliver the fatal blow. However, I wonder if he knows something we don't know. Maybe Rowena's resurrection spell will still work?

The gang focuses on weird events which would signal the close proximity of the nephilim. And they find one complete with an address. How lucky can they get? Sammy, Mary and Dean leave the bunker to catch-up with Castiel and Kelly but Dean invites Crowley to remain behind by pinning his hand to the table with his knife.

So while all of that is going on at the bunker, Castiel is taking care of Kelly at a remote house. The weird event which clued the bunker gang in on their whereabouts turns out to be a rip in time/space. Curious Castiel touches the glowing seam and suddenly finds himself in an alternate earth. Alternate Bobby saves him from an attacking demon.

We eventually find out after Sam and Dean join Castiel on another trip through the space/time rip, that Dean and Sammy were never born in that reality and therefore weren't around to save the world from the apocalypse. We see a very bleak world indeed -- lots of bodies laying around. Bobby tells Castiel it's a war between angels and demons and he loves to kill angels.

Crowley eventually shows up as does Lucifer. The guys hatch a plan to lure Lucifer into the alternate reality while they cast a spell, escape and close the opening between the two worlds, leaving Lucifer on the other side.

The last ingredient in the spell is the sacrifice of a life. And surprise, surprise -- Crowley kills himself as that sacrifice so he can trap Lucifer. As Sam and Dean are about to return through the opening, Castiel comes through and attacks Lucifer with his angel blade.

Sam and Dean arrive back in their own world where Mary is waiting for them. Sammy notices a strange light in the house and goes to investigate.

Then Castiel arrives back as well, but Lucifer is close behind. Lucifer plunges an angel blade into Castiel's back and kills him.

Mary (wearing brass knuckles) beats the snot out of Lucifer. She's one tough lady! Lucifer is knocked back into the tear in space/time but not before he grabs Mary. They both wind up back in the alternate reality and the tear closes behind them.

Upstairs in the house, Sammy follows some footprints and finds "baby" Jack cowering in a corner of the nursery. (He looks like he might be fully grown. I think they're going to need a bigger crib.)

Formerly known as clayseason1
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-17, 06:05 PM   #548
soup
Holds Darlton Under..Forever
Carries Big Stick

There was such a massive bloodletting in these episodes. Almost everyone is dead or stuck in an alternate reality. Hmmm.
Old 05-20-17, 03:06 AM   #549
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

I am so not even a little bit okay with any of this shit.

Old 05-20-17, 03:11 AM   #550
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

I'm going to say terrible finale. Not even structured right. No narrative flow to it, just a bunch of stupid shit that will not and cannot happen.

« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »