Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Other Media > The Paranormal > Ghost Stories R Us

Old 11-30-10, 12:49 PM   #1
TheWatcher
BANNED
Escapes the Cage

Ghost Stories R Us

Please share your paranormal experiences with us.
TheWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-10, 09:25 PM   #2
Ida Monster
Pissed off and Purple
Talks Backwards

Re: Ghost Stories R Us

Been there, done that.

I don't have any more for you guys at the moment, though.

So.. proceed and have scary fun!
Ida Monster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-10, 10:20 PM   #3
Dew

LOST Scribe
Brainwashed in Room 23

Think I did in other paranormal threads. No need to repeat them.

The guardian angels of life fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. ~Jean Paul Richter
Dew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-10, 12:09 PM   #4
TheWatcher
BANNED
Escapes the Cage

There is an old "ghost story" thread around here someplace. I looked for it but I couldn't find it...so I just wanted to create a place where we can record any board member' s experiences and have them in one place.
Never know...we may need it
TheWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-10, 02:43 PM   #5
Frecklestoo
Talking Dead
Drinks Dharma Beer

I found it...it's right here.
Frecklestoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-10, 11:14 PM   #6
airlybird
Mafia subnic is mafiatized
Cons the Conman

If I remember rightly that other thread is called "True personal ghost stories and other phenomina"...I have a few posts in there myself, but for some reason I can't use the search button right now, nothing happens?!?!?!

I do like the idea of a new ghost thread though, I love a good ghost/scary story and I think there's room for both threads. The other thread is for true and personal experiences, so I was wondering if maybe the old thread could be moved into this paranormal sub forum and this one could be used for those Urban legend and rumor type stories?

Anyway with that in mind (but feel free to delete if this is not the place). We've had really bad snow storms here this last week and last night at about 6pm half of my city had a power outage which lasted for just over an hour, so I lit a load of candles and by fire and candle light me and the kids decided to kill the time by telling ghost stories. It was really enjoyable and I haven't done something like that for years, but we had a great time.
My son told one that I'd never heard before and although it's fiction it F...reaked me out, so I'm going to relate it here, hope you enjoy:

*turns out lights*
*holds torch upto face and speaks in a whisper*

My great, great grand parents used to live in a cabin up in the woods. When my g,g,grand father died all my g,g, grandmother had for company was their pet dog who was a great source of comfort for her.
Each night before she went to sleep, she would reach her hand out over the side of the bed towards the dog (who would sleep on the floor beside the bed) and it would lick her hand.
One night, she awoke to the sound of the dog whimpering, so she reached her hand over the bed and felt the dog lick it...Reassured that everything was ok and maybe the dog was just dreaming, she went back to sleep.
A few hours later she was woken again to the sound of the dog whimpering softly...Again she reached her hand over to the floor beside the bed and again she felt the dog lick her hand. This happened several more times during the night until finally it was morning.
On waking up she emediatley sat up and leaned over to look for her dog, but the dog wasn't there, so thinking it had just gone to stand by the door to be let out into the yard, she got up and went to the door...But the dog wasn't there.
So she thought it must be in the living room waiting for her to light the fire...But the dog wasn't there either.
Puzzled she began to search for the dog, calling his name as she went, and it was while searching that she heard the dripping sound.
Drip...Drip...Drip...
She checked the kitchen faucet but it wasn't that, so she went into the bathroom and SCREAMED...There she found the dog, hanging from the light in the bathroom with it's stomach cut open and it's blood dripping into the bath, she turned away from the awful sight only to see it reflected at her through the mirror, and wrote on the mirror...In the dogs blood...by a human finger, where there words:
"HUMANS CAN LICK TOO"!!!
airlybird is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-10, 11:46 PM   #7
Frecklestoo
Talking Dead
Drinks Dharma Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by airlybird View Post
If I remember rightly that other thread is called "True personal ghost stories and other phenomina"...I have a few posts in there myself, but for some reason I can't use the search button right now, nothing happens?!?!?!
That's what it's called...I found it earlier and posted the link above. Not very observant, are we?
Frecklestoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-10, 01:17 AM   #8
draz48
She's No Saint
Stares Down Smokey

That's a creepy story Airly. Gave me the shivers!!!!
Old 12-02-10, 03:42 AM   #9
Vickie
The Roaming Penguin
Trajan
Squishes the Frog

Send a message via Yahoo to Vickie

well I guess I can tell you about an investigation we did a couple of weeks ago....

We got a call from a lady who stated she has been physically attacked by an entity. Supposedly she was getting out of the shower and something grabbed her ankle and lifted her up and slammed her down, breaking her neck. She has medical records stating she spent time in the hospital for a broken neck. During historical research of the area we discovered that there is an Indian burial ground not far from her house and the land her house is built on was a site for the Seminole Indian War in the mid 1800's.

Our normal sensitive could not be be with us for the investigation so she recommended a friend of hers. This was all last minute so he knew nothing of what was going on. When we arrived at the home some of the team members did a walk through with the home owner while some stayed outside with the sensitive. He kept wanting to go to one of the bedroom windows and told me that there was something in there. Then it was his turn to do a walk through alone. While he was inside I wanted to play with this silly app I have on my phone called "ghost radar", basically it says one word at a time supposedly talking to the spirits. It said right away William, dig, pure, manufacturing, and fast. Our researcher came up with some history of previous owners of the land. A man named William lived there with his father in the 20's, his father worked in automobile manufacturing...

The team was then split up in to smaller groups (the norm). Tracy and myself are always together and the new sensitive was added to us. We went outside first and Tim was drawn to the back corner of the house (where the master bathroom is). After doing what he does he said that he felt 3 spirits, two little girls (pure) and one older man. The girls said they were below (?) and more than 3' and less than 6' (dig). They were not able to speak freely and the man told them there was nothing they could do about it. This all makes sense since one of the claims was the homeowner hears crying of a girl in the master bath.

After we had a long discussion outside we took a break to the front of the house while the other team finished inside. Tim kept walking to the bedroom window out front he was drawn to before. He stood there and then called Tracy and I over. There were 2 red lights that would disappear and reappear. It was odd since the window kept getting "fuzzy" and they would show up again. there was nothing behind us that could reflect like that. When we went inside we immediately went to that room, we were shocked to see that the window we were looking through had very dark curtains that nothing could shine through.....we did not feel comfortable in that room at all but nothing was found on evidence review. We did get a few EVPs elsewhere in the house, they are on our webpage if you are interested in hearing them.

At about 330 in the morning we regrouped and did a "Franks box" session. We asked if it could name anyone in the room... it said Chris (our founder) asked again and it said Tim. Chris asked who is sitting next to Tim, it said Tracy. We asked who its favorite person in the house was and it said Linda (the homeowner). It was quite crazy and the same "fuzziness" happened again while looking at the door of the room we were in. It was a very good investigation!

The next day we all met a HQ to go over evidence. During the Franks Box session you can see a shadow go in front of Tracy and I. Watch the vid and tell me what you think. Tracy and I are on the right and about 17 seconds in it passes by my shoulder and in front of Tracy.

Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-10, 04:01 AM   #10
Dew

LOST Scribe
Brainwashed in Room 23

Interesting investigation. I see the shadow you are referring to. Quick and mild but obvious, well to me it is. Did you ever figure out who grabbed, picked up and slammed this woman resulting in breaking her back? That doesn't sound very friendly or pure. Think is was this man holding back the girls? How does that woman still live there?

The guardian angels of life fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. ~Jean Paul Richter
Dew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Other Media > The Paranormal »