Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > Blindspot - NBC Friday

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 11-21-17, 12:27 AM   #291
kimny72
Seeks Rescue

Re: Blindspot - NBC Friday

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that Kurt and Jane had an adorable normal wedding? Tuxedo and white dress, flowers and sparkly things and the video booth for drunken adorable best wishes for the couple. I mean it had to be pretty much just the work team, right? I don't know, all those videos just seemed bizarre to me.

I also am having trouble understanding how after she took off for a few years and made a new life for herself, they just went right back to being a cohabitating married couple.

Oh, and one more thing - Roman kidnapped his sister, kept her drugged for weeks, must have taken pictures of her entire body and then somehow got these magic glow-in-the dark tattoos all over her. God only knows what else he did. That's terrifyingly disturbing and gross if you really think about it. And she seems to be over it already.

As you guys have already said, when I can turn off my brain most of the way, I still enjoy this! Just not as much as I used to...
kimny72 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-17, 04:49 PM   #292
Long Con
Talks Backwards

This show was awesome in season 1, S2 was pretty good but we all know it can be tough to follow up.
S3 is pretty lame in my eyes but I am still watching as not much is on TV now a day.
Reid in charge of the FBI? Zaputa in charge of CIA? Patterson making phone games? Tough sells but the whole married, run away for 18 months and then re-united? That takes the cake.
I did enjoy the wedding videos. Pretty funny. Will keep watching as my DVR records it when its on.

"You needed a father figure and I needed a kidney, get over it!" - Coop

Long Con is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-17, 07:12 PM   #293
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimny72 View Post
Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that Kurt and Jane had an adorable normal wedding? Tuxedo and white dress, flowers and sparkly things and the video booth for drunken adorable best wishes for the couple. I mean it had to be pretty much just the work team, right? I don't know, all those videos just seemed bizarre to me...
Kimny, you aren't the only one.

Although, I wished she'd cover up some of the obvious tattoos. As you mention, "white dress". Maybe I'm old fashion.

You got'a believe before the end of the season, it will all come falling down. As Roman has mentioned on several occasions, he knows all of their secrets. And, some of them maybe to hard to come back from.

Quote:
...I also am having trouble understanding how after she took off for a few years and made a new life for herself, they just went right back to being a cohabitating married couple...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Con View Post
...Tough sells but the whole married, run away for 18 months and then re-united? That takes the cake...
I remember Jane telling Kurt the only reason she left was to protect him, and he realizes that. I could see them returning to wedded bliss.

Quote:
...Oh, and one more thing - Roman kidnapped his sister, kept her drugged for weeks, must have taken pictures of her entire body and then somehow got these magic glow-in-the dark tattoos all over her. God only knows what else he did. That's terrifyingly disturbing and gross if you really think about it. And she seems to be over it already. ...
Kimny, IIRC she was in an automobile accident. Now, I'm assuming the accident was caused by Roman.

She was in the hospital, and I assume something else developed by Roman. She supposedly was in and out of a coma, which gave him enough time to redo the tattoos. I hate it, but we got'a accept it.

Quote:
This show was awesome in season 1, S2 was pretty good but we all know it can be tough to follow up.
S3 is pretty lame in my eyes but I am still watching as not much is on TV now a day...
I couldn't agree more, Long Con.

As I mentioned a few episodes ago, I'm still here because of the procedural portion of the episodes. How we got here still bothers me.

Quote:
...Reid in charge of the FBI? Zaputa in charge of CIA? Patterson making phone games?
Long Con, Reid looks out of place running the Division. What looks even stranger, Weller taking orders from him.

I will say, I'm enjoying the Eleanor Hirst (Mary Stuart Masterson) character. Finding out she and Reid go back a long way, maybe foreshadowing of something sinister in upcoming episodes.
Old 12-01-17, 06:43 PM   #294
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

S03E05 - "This Profound Legacy"
Friday - December 1, 2017
8/7c - NBC

Spoiler: Promo & Episode Description

While Jane struggles to cope with a secret from her past, the team races to prevent an international crisis. Source
Hodgepodge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-17, 11:00 PM   #295
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

As usual, I've come to the conclusion, you can't trust anyone.

The procedural portion of the episode was just "okay", but what has me now is the backstory arc.

HMoG! If, and when, Jane finds out Kurt met her daughter, he'll have to kill himself before she does. Just saying!

So, whose the mole this time? They've got the Mary Stuart Masterson character (Eleanor Hirst) in the cross hairs. Prior to that, Reade was dirty as a pig who just took a mud bath.
Old 12-07-17, 09:38 PM   #296
Long Con
Talks Backwards

I got to watch the episode last night. Lots of action, that's good! The inter office spying and cooler chat makes me laugh.
The odd part at the airport with Jane's daughter was strange... need more but they will leave us hanging so we have to watch more shows!
Yes, if Jane finds out Kurt met her... castrated for sure!
I don't know who I like better Zaputa or Patterson... the old Blonde vs Brunette battle!
So who is the spy this time? Hmmmm, me think Reid is working with the older lady and that other guy... more twists and turns... stay tuned!

"You needed a father figure and I needed a kidney, get over it!" - Coop

Long Con is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-17, 08:39 PM   #297
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
...I don't know who I like better Zaputa or Patterson... the old Blonde vs Brunette battle...
I love them both.

Seems like we heard about Patterson's secret (hacking the Govt., along with Rich-dot-com), but I don't think we've seen what Zapata has been up to while working for the CIA.
Old 12-08-17, 08:45 PM   #298
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

S03E06 - "Adoring Suspect"
Friday - December 8, 2017
8/7c - NBC

Spoiler: Promo & Episode Description

The team goes undercover on a movie set to stop a terrorist plot with unlikely backers; and Roman blackmails Weller with a horrible secret about Jane. Source
Hodgepodge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »