Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Community > Lostaways! :) > What's New/Welcome Spring

Lostaways! :) Welcome Lostaways! Kick back, relax, and have a little fun!

Old Yesterday, 04:12 PM   #4001
Tawaret
zero to "warped" in 3 seconds
Squishes the Frog

Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Breakout Champion! Mega Slots Slingo Champion! Some Puzzle Champion! Solitare Slingo Champion! Patience Delux Champion! Jewel Thief World Tour Champion! Aces High Champion! Slingo Bonus Bet 21 Jumbo Champion! Pinboliada Champion! Addiction Solitaire Champion! Bingo Champion! Bozzle Champion! Gold Miner Champion! 9 Dragons Hexa v2 Champion! Crescent Solitaire Champion! 2 Many Bugs Champion! Yahtzee Champion! Beach Sudoku Champion! Spider Solitare Four Suit Champion! Plupon Champion! Brasil Slingo Champion! Animal Connect 2 Champion! Gold Miner Special Edition Champion! 12 Swap Champion! Dynomite Champion! Chain Letters Champion! Absolutely Hammered Champion! Diamond Mine Champion! Yeti Sports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion! Spot the Difference - 13 Champion! Headfolk Boom Champion! Scooby Doo Memory Challenge Champion! Skee Ball Champion! Find The Objects In Circus Champion! Find the Numbers - 28 Champion! Stoats Stash Champion! Scooby Doo Trivia Champion! Find The Objects In Gym Champion! Find The Numbers 35 Champion! Stone Age Champion! Aquno Champion! Find the Numbers - 27 Champion! Find The Numbers 34 Champion! Zuma Web Champion! Archie Champion! Caixa 2006 Champion! Find the Numbers - 29 Champion! Marble Roller - Easy Champion! Shape Smash Champion! Find The Numbers 25 Champion! Fruit Throw Champion! Find The Numbers 41 Champion! Mahjong Pinguy Champion! Sacred Symbols Champion! Escalation Link (updated) Champion! Spider Lines Champion! Crystal Golf Solitaire Champion! 4 Leaf Clover Champion! Lock n Roll Champion! Bloons Junior Champion! Coin Fest Champion! MatchIt 2 v2.0 Champion! Deep Reef Champion! Teddy Bears Picnic Champion! Absolut Search Champion! Vacation Blues Champion! Civil Champion! Dodge Ball Champion! Night Balloons Champion! Redneck Games - Possum Chucker 2 Champion! Zolder Champion! Trivial Blitz Champion! Magnet Towers V2 Champion! Single Noble Champion! Super Groovy Classic V32 Champion! Easy Chess Champion! Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion! What is the Color? Champion! Splash Back Champion! UNO 3 Champion! Dots Champion! Amateur Surgeon Champion! Toon Shift Champion! Rotamania Champion! Atomica Champion! RV Cleaning The Pipes Champion! Dupligon Champion! Squiz Extreme Champion!
Re: What's New/Welcome Spring

Did you wake up panicked that you'd slept through your bio class?

$54k is awesome! Is that per year or in total?
Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM   #4002
scotpgot
bottle rockets
Brainwashed in Room 23

Send a message via AIM to scotpgot Send a message via MSN to scotpgot Send a message via Yahoo to scotpgot Send a message via Skype™ to scotpgot

Tell him if he takes the cheap school you'll buy him a car.
Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM   #4003
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Cons the Conman

LOL at your almost snooze in the student union. Yeah that to Scott's comment. However, leave out the "cheap" word refer to place as the place he'll have the best use out of his car, a classier dorm. Hit the $$ where it counts on the $$ he'll have for his fun stuff.
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM   #4004
catnap
duckgrazeharborpain
Drinks Dharma Beer

We're still at it...he's on a scavenger hunt? According to a text he just passed me in the Student Union. Guess he chose to ignore me. I wasn't even sleeping that time!

The 54k is total. Plus he got admitted to the Honors program.

~cover links above support the forum via our astore!~
catnap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM   #4005
scotpgot
bottle rockets
Brainwashed in Room 23

Send a message via AIM to scotpgot Send a message via MSN to scotpgot Send a message via Yahoo to scotpgot Send a message via Skype™ to scotpgot

What did he say about the car?

I knew a girl (or heard about a girl? I don't remember now) whose parents offered to buy her a house if she got a full ride and kept it (which meant 4.0) all four years. Which...seriously...how bad is it you can buy a damn house with the same amount of money 4 years college tuition costs? I think she ended up getting an A- in something her senior year, and they settled on a nice car or something.
Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM   #4006
scotpgot
bottle rockets
Brainwashed in Room 23

P.S. You should get yourself invited to a frat party while you're there.
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM   #4007
Tawaret
zero to "warped" in 3 seconds
Squishes the Frog

Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Breakout Champion! Mega Slots Slingo Champion! Some Puzzle Champion! Solitare Slingo Champion! Patience Delux Champion! Jewel Thief World Tour Champion! Aces High Champion! Slingo Bonus Bet 21 Jumbo Champion! Pinboliada Champion! Addiction Solitaire Champion! Bingo Champion! Bozzle Champion! Gold Miner Champion! 9 Dragons Hexa v2 Champion! Crescent Solitaire Champion! 2 Many Bugs Champion! Yahtzee Champion! Beach Sudoku Champion! Spider Solitare Four Suit Champion! Plupon Champion! Brasil Slingo Champion! Animal Connect 2 Champion! Gold Miner Special Edition Champion! 12 Swap Champion! Dynomite Champion! Chain Letters Champion! Absolutely Hammered Champion! Diamond Mine Champion! Yeti Sports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion! Spot the Difference - 13 Champion! Headfolk Boom Champion! Scooby Doo Memory Challenge Champion! Skee Ball Champion! Find The Objects In Circus Champion! Find the Numbers - 28 Champion! Stoats Stash Champion! Scooby Doo Trivia Champion! Find The Objects In Gym Champion! Find The Numbers 35 Champion! Stone Age Champion! Aquno Champion! Find the Numbers - 27 Champion! Find The Numbers 34 Champion! Zuma Web Champion! Archie Champion! Caixa 2006 Champion! Find the Numbers - 29 Champion! Marble Roller - Easy Champion! Shape Smash Champion! Find The Numbers 25 Champion! Fruit Throw Champion! Find The Numbers 41 Champion! Mahjong Pinguy Champion! Sacred Symbols Champion! Escalation Link (updated) Champion! Spider Lines Champion! Crystal Golf Solitaire Champion! 4 Leaf Clover Champion! Lock n Roll Champion! Bloons Junior Champion! Coin Fest Champion! MatchIt 2 v2.0 Champion! Deep Reef Champion! Teddy Bears Picnic Champion! Absolut Search Champion! Vacation Blues Champion! Civil Champion! Dodge Ball Champion! Night Balloons Champion! Redneck Games - Possum Chucker 2 Champion! Zolder Champion! Trivial Blitz Champion! Magnet Towers V2 Champion! Single Noble Champion! Super Groovy Classic V32 Champion! Easy Chess Champion! Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion! What is the Color? Champion! Splash Back Champion! UNO 3 Champion! Dots Champion! Amateur Surgeon Champion! Toon Shift Champion! Rotamania Champion! Atomica Champion! RV Cleaning The Pipes Champion! Dupligon Champion! Squiz Extreme Champion!

Old Today, 07:01 AM   #4008
gertie
I'll gertie
Squishes the Frog

Great for you, Tawaret!

I know this is uninteresting to most if not all of you (am I feeling insecure or something?) but during another insomnia and trying to find something to read, I came across this, which explains in some fashion why Knox County schools are so often closed with just a threat of snow.

“Unfortunately most of the county roads were never designed or built they were just paths that got paved,” said Knox County Engineering and Public Works’ Cindy Pionke."

Sis got 5 days off for snow, and I bet we had a total of, oh, maybe 1".

Know what? I'll just add a bit.

Sitting here in the city and going "WHAT? Schools are cancelled? Why?" But I swear, if you go up into those hills (they are graduating to mountains, so are hills) you would be scared to death, maybe. I have mentioned the twists and turns and the ravines right beside the road. And the temperatures vary so drastically. If we, the city folk (Beverly Hillbilly talk) get rain or even a hint of snow, it might be ice there.

I would hate being a bus driver doing those routes. So, many lives are being saved by doing those calls.

I sit here at the computer and tv wondering the what? then remember that.

Mark Twain:

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

Last edited by gertie; Today at 07:25 AM.
gertie is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Community > Lostaways! :) »