Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > Supernatural - Bee's First Watch and Invitation to Discuss Thread

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 01-17-18, 05:28 AM   #91
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Re: Supernatural - Bee's First Watch and Invitation to Discuss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee View Post
Sometimes I think Dean loves Cas more than Sam. Their bond is very steamy
.... Yeah... I will neither confirm nor deny the amounts of erotic Destiel fanfic I have maybe read.

I SHIP IT.

Quote:
I'm super excited about secretly sketchy Cas and of course... Crowley being back. Yay!! The heaven stuff is coming down to earth like I predicted. Go me.
You are going to love S8-S10 as much as I did. They are the best seasons of the entire series.

Quote:

S6E20 The Man Who Would Be King

The Story of Castiel. This will be good.

Okay. I'm very tired and this episode is jam-packed with 'WOW- I did not see that coming' stuff. I need to watch it again because I'm slightly confused about Cas' usation of Sam and Dean.

I must sleep first.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk
Do watch it again. It's heavy. And very important.

vonnegut is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-18, 05:29 AM   #92
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegut View Post

You are going to love S8-S10 as much as I did. They are the best seasons of the entire series.
S8 finale in particular, I can already imagine how many bricks you will shit.

Old 01-17-18, 05:34 AM   #93
Bee
Flashes Back

Quote:
S8 finale in particular, I can already imagine how many bricks you will shit.
LMAO. Looking forward to it.

Bee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-18, 02:51 AM   #94
Bee
Flashes Back

Rewatching The Man Who Would Be King:
A Cas Confessional:

For Starters, Castiel almost stepped on the missing link. I guess he's always been trouble.

Fast Forward: Cas and Crowley have an argument.
They needed Eve alive to open the door to purgatory and Crowley is royaly pissed that Dean killed her. Crowley doesn't want Castiel around them especially since they are trying to kill him. Cas doesn't agree and still considers himself their protector.

The cost of stopping Armageddon was losing Sam and Cas was quite upset upon realizing this when God brought him back to life. So, he really wanted to fix things, and brought Sam back from hell minus his soul...he screwed up that part.

The boys are hunting demons to find Crowley (he's alive and they don't know how)and he's waiting for them to pop in his front door so he can kill them. Cas is in the middle of this trying to keep the Winchesters alive and Crowley not incredibly pissed WHILE not telling the boys anything about his demon deal.

Well, the boys realize Cas indeed faked Crowley's death because all things lead to him and he also repeated a line about him being Superman that clued them in he was spying on them.

Back when Dean was Mr. Dad raking leaves, Cas was going to ask him for some help in fighting Raphael. Instead Crowley approaches him and Cas' pride as he claims was a bit outta control and he decided to start the war in heaven and find purgatory for it's untapped soul content with Crowley. He will rule heaven and Crowley will rule hell (one long line-HA!).

I don't think it's too shady because he's preventing Raphael from burning the earth, but the boys are pissed off because he's working with Crowley. If anything Dean & Sam's egos are out of hand. They think they can just fix anything, and they know better than angels, demons, God, etc.

I'm kinda on Cas' side here.

Dean and Cas have a midnight chat and Dean asks him to "Stop. Just Cause." Cas says no and reminds Dean, "You're just a man. I'm an angel." Key scene for Destiel: The Forbidden love.

I think I get it now. It's more about Cas lying to them than anything.

Old 01-18-18, 02:53 AM   #95
Bee
Flashes Back

S6E21

Crowley has Lisa and Ben! Argh. He's using them to make the boys sit still. Or well...instead of hunting him and Cas he's giving them a task.

Sam and Dean immediately start searching and call up Balthazar for help. I guess they kinda bonded when he threw them into 'Jared and Jensen Reality'. I do enjoy him. He's on their team! Woohoo. This is good. He didn't know about Crowley and Cas and was a bit POed.

Dean calls Cas "Crowley's butt buddy" Lmfao.

Also, Crowley calls Sam "Jolly Green". I'd like to rewatch the show and write down how many times they make fun of his size..

Dean goes back to torture mode. I find this super hot.

Bobby has previously had sexual relations with a 900yo blonde monster of some sort that knows how to open the door to purgatory. She's the chick that had the Dragon sword. He warns her that Cas is coming after her.

Lisa almost died! I was upset. Cas fixed her. Aww. He really loves Dean. I can't stand them fighting. It's painful.

Dean got Cas to erase Lisa and Ben's memory. THIS IS UPSETTING. Oh Dean, I will hug you now. I got attached to them. This is depressing but I think it will lead to some hot random sex in the future. Word.

Old 01-18-18, 05:44 AM   #96
Bee
Flashes Back

Season 6 Finale: The Man Who Knew Too Much

I watch the opening 2x in a row cause it gives me a high.

I really love Sam. Bad Sam, Sad Sam, Normal Sam, Devil Sam...all are fun in my book. He has the evil stare down to perfection.

I guess he's okay now that the wall in his head is down and be remembers hell. Okay enough to try and kill Castiel. Who (by the way) said he would fix him, but then went and turned into the new God. I think it was necessary to kill Raphael, but I get there were more consequences than the risk of working with Crowley. Loved how they were playing backstab. Beautiful! Maybe God will show up next season and kick his ego down a notch? Balthazar got stabbed. Sad story. I liked him as well.

Not as crazy as Season 5's finale but still good.

Off to next season.

Old 01-18-18, 06:31 AM   #97
Bee
Flashes Back

S7E1

Shit. Sam is not okay and Cas his pissed since they didn't stand down and well...Sam stabbed him literally in the back.

I'm calling Castiel, "Cas/God" now because he went and wiped out all the angels that sided with Raphael. He also doesn't believe in free will anymore and he's super vengeful. Please bring old Cas back soon :-(

The impala got turned over and royally destroyed. Dean is working on it while Sam has bad trips.

LMAO Cas/God is going to churches, telling them they are shit, and changing the stained glass to images of him in the trenchcoat.

Good Lord! He's killing a whole bunch of fake churchgoers and all is over the news. His vessel is wearing out. He won't last long.

I Death. He's a favorite. Dean brought him a shake and fried pickle chips. Yum. I could use some pickle chips right now.

Cas got fixed and apologized, but now he's got a Leviathan in him. Or several. Sheesh.

Old 01-18-18, 06:34 AM   #98
Bee
Flashes Back

Quote:

I'm going to speed watch this hopefully and get to these while I'm home and have plenty of free-time. RVA is slightly delayed.

Old 01-22-18, 07:15 AM   #99
Bee
Flashes Back

S7E4
WHY IS MISHA NOT LISTED IN CAST?! Where is CASTIEL?!

Old 01-22-18, 10:30 PM   #100
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee View Post
S7E4
WHY IS MISHA NOT LISTED IN CAST?! Where is CASTIEL?!

Just wait, lol.

« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »