Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > Gotham - FOX Thursday

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 10-22-17, 08:36 PM   #541
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

Re: Gotham - FOX Monday

I finally got a chance to catch up, however I missed the The Demon's Head, and I'm fine with that.

The Blade's Path

Love me a backstory and that was delivered with the picturing of Rah's Al Ghul in 12??, possibly a crusader he was, being collected upon the battlefield, dead. He was dipped into that milkly pool of luminescent water and was re-animated. It wasn't shown what he had to do to the man who raised him, but I assume he had to kill him and set him free as Bruce finally did to him. He did taunt Bruce mercilessly, so I was happy to see him be killed, but the killer, Bruce, now bears the burden of what he did.

O gosh, Alfred being back up man to Bruce. Nice touch. I wonder what Alfred's background story is going to be?

Sophia Falcone. Now she is possibly the best female character the show has ever presented. She is so very young and beautiful that it sorta makes me cringe, but she knows what she wants to do and will do it. She also has an understanding that surpasses any familial passions, and therefore, understands what Gordon did to her bro.
I believe she was taught very well by her dad, unlike what she told Oswalt.

Ed, you bastard, you are so blind, that quirky girl who saved you and sorta reanimated you, you dismissed with disdain. Now you are hooking up with Butch and he has become the new heart ache. He just wants someone to know him and be his real friend. His Solomon Grundy was very different that I thought he was going to be (Hulkish). We'll see how he grows. Oi, what will happen when him and Tabitha meet up again. I hope we only see the aftermath.

Who else is there to talk about? Hmmm, Selina? Yes. Did you see that little miniscule smirk she had when Bruce said, "You were worried about me" ?

Looking forward to your comments and corrections (ie Selina stuff).
Old 10-26-17, 10:11 PM   #542
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

S04E06 - "Hog Day Afternoon"
Thursday - October 26, 2017
8/7c - FOX

Spoiler: Promo & Episode Description

Gordon and Bullock are hot on a serial killer who has been assassinating cops and dressing his victims in the severed heads of pigs as his signature mark. Meanwhile, Sofia tries to win over Penguin, and Thompkins, Nygma and Grundy find themselves an unlikely home at Cherry's place. Source
Hodgepodge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-17, 12:34 PM   #543
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

Hog Day Afternoon

Omg, Dr Pyg really bothered me especially the scene when he just pops up behind that police officer. Then when he is applying makeup to the head, oh creepy crawly feelings of wonder what he is intending with shades of Deliverance running through my head. Finally we learn of his hatred of the police and of how he is placing these on their real heads to mimic the real cop.
He is just so creepy. Wonder what happened to him to give him such a hatred. He didn't hate Jim Gordon or was he coming back to do him in after Harvey?
Did Harvey just wake up and start calling Jim, or did Dr Pyg just catch him? Or does this situation even matter lol?

Still enjoying Sophia Falcone and am not sure of her motive at all. Is her motive herself taking over the territory as the one who comes after her father? I don't think she dislikes her father at all and is just using that to win over Penguin.
I also am liking how Penguin is coming into her "appreciation" of him. He is falling for her. He is ambi-sexerist.

Lee Thompkins has a good heart still. While being cold as ice she stills tries to do good for Butch/Solomon and for others by her clinic. Is she in cahoots with Sophia maybe? They both own property with Sophia's being used as an orphanage and Lee's being used as a clinic. You'd think that Lee knows Sophia being engaged/married to her brother. Hmm, I think I miss Mario Falcone.

Ed Nygma is hilarious as not being smart anymore.

Hope some of you are enjoying these episodes along with me. It's not too much fun talking to myself. But I'll continue as it helps me to remember the episodes once I've discussed here a little.
Old 11-02-17, 07:41 PM   #544
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Re: Gotham - FOX Thursday

S04E07 - "A Day in the Narrows"
Thursday - November 2, 2017
8/7c - FOX

With Professor Pyg striking fear throughout Gotham, Gordon and Bullock head into the Narrows to look for clues. Bruce Wayne meets a former friend, Grace, who convinces him to come along for a night out with some old classmates. Meanwhile, Sofia's relationships with Penguin and Gordon continue to evolve. Source
Old 11-04-17, 12:55 PM   #545
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

Watching this one on Monday

How are you doing, Hodge, did you ever catch up?
Old 11-07-17, 11:18 AM   #546
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

Well, our little Brucey is growing up, but he doesn't look very happy at it. Kissing and drinking, lots of drinking and getting wild. I'm glad he didn't start to get down with this girl he met or knew from his school days. I wonder what is happening to him? He was surly with Alfred. He might just be still reeling from killing that person.

Then he met some nasty boy who I have a feeling might be the Joker eventually. He looks like our last Jerome Valaskas who was played by Cameron Monaghan. Rumors have claimed that Monaghan will not be the Joker. We shall see. Bruce certainly dissed him, but he deserved it imo.

The Chick trio, badaboom. Glad Cat, Tab and Barbie Girl. Nice.

My complaint for this season is that almost every episode is filled with flashing flashing flashing scenes. This bothers my eyes and I have to cover them. For some people all this flashing could bring on a seizure, luckily not me, but it still bothers my myopic eyes tremendously. Since it is being used so much this season I'm thinking it is a lazy ploy by the writers and set designers to get off with a cheaper move.
TPTB please cease and desist with all that flashing.
Old 11-09-17, 08:33 PM   #547
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mile monster View Post
...How are you doing, Hodge, did you ever catch up?
Not sure why my, OnDemand is missing an episode. I'm afraid to forget about the one I'm missing, and view the rest. I don't want to miss anything. Maybe I can catch it online.
Old 11-09-17, 08:38 PM   #548
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

S04E08 - "Stop Hitting Yourself"
Thursday - November 9, 2017
8/7c - FOX

Grundy and Nygma become main attractions at Cherry's Place in the Narrows; Penguin wants revenge when he hears Nygma is mocking him on stage and enlists the Sirens for help; and Gordon is offered the position of GCPD captain, putting him at odds with Bullock. Source
Old 11-11-17, 12:17 AM   #549
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodgepodge View Post
Not sure why my, OnDemand is missing an episode. I'm afraid to forget about the one I'm missing, and view the rest. I don't want to miss anything. Maybe I can catch it online.
I also missed one, but you know it doesn't matter that much. I caught up quickly when watching the epi after the missed one as they throw in a good minute of repeat.

Saving this for next Monday when the hubby is gone. He hates this show and it's no fun watching it with him then.
Old 11-16-17, 10:10 PM   #550
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

S04E09 - "Let Them Eat Pie"
Thursday - November 16, 2017
8/7c - FOX

Professor Pyg continues to torment Gotham city, involving Jim Gordon whenever possible. Sofia and Penguin get ready for a fundraiser for the orphanage, and things don't go as planned when Professor Pyg shows up as the chef. Meanwhile, Bruce's partying gets in the way of his relationship with Alfred. Source
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »