Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > Lucifer - FOX Monday

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 02-02-16, 07:27 PM   #21
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Re: Lucifer - FOX Monday

I truly love this guy!

His little sessions with that psychiatrist are apparently going to be a weekly thing. He helps her out, and she listens to his problems.

Again, I don't need to see the female lead ever. Oh, and her daughter either. Just let Lucifer traipse around town getting people to give up their desires.

And she's beginning to believe he is who he says he is. That'll go over real big.

One more thing...I do love Maz! She has a lot more screen-presence than the female lead.
Old 02-08-16, 05:25 PM   #22
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Lucifer
S01E03, "The Would-Be Prince of Darkness"
Monday - February 8, 2016
9/8c - FOX

Spoiler: Description and promo

Description:
"Lucifer enlists Chloe to investigate after his friend, a 22-year-old star quarterback, awakes to find a dead woman floating in his swimming pool. Sofia Vassilieva as Debra, Bri Neal as Ali, Jodi Lyn O'Keefe as Ronnie, Richard T Jones as Joe Haran, Grant Harvey as Lucibro" Source
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-16, 04:38 PM   #23
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

I feel guilty just saying this -- I love this show and Lucifer is so sexy! (I've probably sinned now.)

Lucifer has too many fantastic lines to even try and quote them or maybe it's just the way they are delivered. I particularly liked it when he told Chloe's ex that he had a stick up his butt and there wasn't anyone strong enough who could possibly remove it. While I'm thinking about it ... initially I thought Dan (Chloe's ex) was a dirty cop. After this episode -- I'm not too sure anymore -- although something tells me everything isn't right with him.

I almost cheered when Lucifer grabbed that agent and tossed him through the plate glass window. The guy had it coming, IMO.

I was disappointed along with Maze that Lucifer let his imposter get off the hook so easily. When I first heard that some guy was going around pretending to be Lucifer Morningstar, I figured that guy would be toast and wondered exactly what Lucifer would do to him.

"monkey bottoms" -- I just had to google that phrase. And look what I found. Monkeys Pay to See Female Monkey Bottoms

-- Lucifer wanted to use "monkey bottoms" as a code word in this episode's sting operation. He assured detective Chloe that he could easily work it into any sentence. Sounds like a challenge to me.

I thought this episode was better than "monkey bottoms".

Formerly known as clayseason1
Old 02-09-16, 07:49 PM   #24
Pi-o-my
Pushes the Button

We haven't watched the latest episode yet, so sorry if this is no longer the case, but they seem overly coy about revealing Lucifer's shoulders. After getting out of bed with two partners left asleep, you can catch a brief glimpse of barely visible scar going vertically down his shoulder blade as he's shrugging on his robe. It's about 14 minutes in (in Ep. 2.) Not that I'm complaining about seeing him bare chested or anything, but I want some back! And the backstory that goes with it!

Also, if Amenadiel is going to keep calling Lucifer "Lucy," I think the Lord of Lies should call his brother "Amy."
Pi-o-my is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-16, 03:11 AM   #25
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
I feel guilty just saying this -- I love this show and Lucifer is so sexy! (I've probably sinned now.)
Oh yeah, you're going to HELL.

Quote:
...Lucifer has too many fantastic lines to even try and quote them or maybe it's just the way they are delivered. I particularly liked it when he told Chloe's ex that he had a stick up his butt and there wasn't anyone strong enough who could possibly remove it. While I'm thinking about it ... initially I thought Dan (Chloe's ex) was a dirty cop. After this episode -- I'm not too sure anymore -- although something tells me everything isn't right with him...
He's got great lines throughout the episodes, and with his delivery, they're so hilarious.

I still think her husband is dirty. Remember, there's a case in her background that made her loose face with the other members of the force. I can't remember what it was, but her ex has something to do with it.

Quote:
...I almost cheered when Lucifer grabbed that agent and tossed him through the plate glass window. The guy had it coming, IMO....
I guess it would be hard accepting the idea, the Devil has come to town, but when is she going to believe what she sees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi-o-my View Post
We haven't watched the latest episode yet, so sorry if this is no longer the case, but they seem overly coy about revealing Lucifer's shoulders. After getting out of bed with two partners left asleep, you can catch a brief glimpse of barely visible scar going vertically down his shoulder blade as he's shrugging on his robe. It's about 14 minutes in (in Ep. 2.) Not that I'm complaining about seeing him bare chested or anything, but I want some back! And the backstory that goes with it!
I see, I'm going to have to keep an eye on this thread. I may have to hose you ladies off.
Old 02-11-16, 04:31 PM   #26
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
I still think her husband is dirty. Remember, there's a case in her background that made her loose face with the other members of the force. I can't remember what it was, but her ex has something to do with it.
Yes, I remember very well and he wanted to close that second case in a hurry as well. He's protecting someone, IMO. Whether or not he was paid to do so, is another question.

Formerly known as clayseason1
Old 02-11-16, 04:58 PM   #27
Vickie
The Roaming Penguin
Trajan
Squishes the Frog

Send a message via Yahoo to Vickie

my secret fantasy, I do enjoy a good Lucifer bare chested
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-16, 08:37 PM   #28
Pi-o-my
Pushes the Button

We're now caught up with the episodes and no sign at all of his back after the foursome. (By next episode will it be up to fivesome?) Or in his scene with the shrink. Surely she's noticed by now.

The procedural was more interesting this time around, and more time with Maz, so those are good signs. Plus, I was relieved they did without a Red Skull moment, since I'm of the "Lucifer is the most beautiful of all the Heavenly Host" school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodgepodge View Post
I see, I'm going to have to keep an eye on this thread. I may have to hose you ladies off.
Just have Lucifer toss us in the pool.
Pi-o-my is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-16, 09:52 PM   #29
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi-o-my View Post
...and more time with Maz...
You know Pi-o-my, I've got a funny feeling Maz is going to desert him sooner rather than later. I just hope she doesn't betray him to Amenadiel.
Old 02-15-16, 01:06 PM   #30
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Lucifer
S01E04, "Manly Whatnots"
Monday - February 8, 2016
9/8c - FOX

Spoiler: Description and promo

Description:
"Lucifer deduces that he must seduce Chloe if he is to get over his infatuation with her. Meanwhile, they take on a missing-girl case and Amenadiel expresses his concerns about Lucifer to Maze." Source
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »