Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Other TV > LOST > General Discussion > What are your thoughts ? REAL WORLD MIND READING

Old 07-23-17, 05:02 AM   #271
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Squishes the Frog

Re: What are your thoughts ? REAL WORLD MIND READING

According to the books it was angels who descended to Earth on chariots of fire and then bore Enoch into the Heavens. Doesn't sound to me like a quantum-level transfer. Just sayin'

ETA: I don't recall any story of how he was returned to Earth, but his story on Earth does pick up again after the abduction.

Might as well also just say that only one Christian faith considers the Book of Enoch canonical, while many others consider it heretical blasphemy. I'm pretty sure it's still in the Torah, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegut View Post
Mo, I you
Spoiler: notes
gift cards make great gifts both for shoppers who are lazy and/or have a lot of gifts to buy. They're also a shrewd choice if there are individuals in your life for whom it is difficult to shop. When bought through the astore, they also help support this site, which isn't self-sufficient and doesn't hold fund-raisers or any of that other crap.

Please consider doing at least some of your holiday shopping through our astore this year.
Link: http://losttv-forum.com/forum/index.php?pageid=astore0

Here's a link for general help info on finding amazon goodies through the astore.: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=85061e

As the old woman said when she peed in the sea, "Every little bit helps."

Last edited by Mr Mo; 07-23-17 at 05:05 AM.
Mr Mo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-17, 02:14 PM   #272
yung23
made Damon Lindelof say "Fermions" on TV :P
Hears the Whispers

Location: trapped in an inner product space containing a lattice

We probably should be doing this in my Homoplasmate thread, but, "Heaven" is merely a fairy tale story about the quantum realm of superposition where God dwells in his supercomputer at the end of it all.
"Angels" are also part of that fairy tale.

So in a way, it is a quantum transfer.
We all come from that superposition realm and are born into a vessel, some of us, I guess, get sent back to it a little prematurely.
That superposition is what we call the Multiverse, or Many Worlds, and just like a graphics card renders games, SP renders the universe.

Even right NOW, we have a VR Etheral realm that is so realistic it fools the mind. Pain, pleasure and emotion are possible in it.
Now take that and scale it up to "end of the universe perpectives"
Thats all "time" in the universe really is anyway, the amount of time it takes to count up the energy in the universe, performing a "scan" of all the particles within, ending up with the universal wavefunction.
(the Godhead, hence ALLah)

We ARE living in a simulation. But GOD gives us quantum mechanical detail by quantizing it all.
By collapsing it.

and this is what it means when the bible says "The reality is found in Christ"

"The fullness of the Godhead dwells within him"
Or... as written in king James

"For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell"
THATS what makes him the Alpha and the Omega.
He's not just the beginning and the end.
He's the beginning OF the end
The MONAD to the UWF

And...
"Hebrews. 11:3
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

See how this can be read as referring to superposition and wavefunction collapse?

Btw Mo,
Its nice to have someone here who comprehends what I'm doing here.

Last edited by yung23; 07-23-17 at 09:44 PM.
yung23 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-17, 05:55 PM   #273
yung23
Hears the Whispers

Funny, or coincidental you bring Enoch into this.
Aka METATRON, who's cube I was obsessed with in relation to LOST, so long ago.

Hell, my ENTIRE T&S theory has everything to do with this technology.

The merging of man and machine, isomorphisms, entanglement, enlightenment, gnosis...
Even the damn Z2 quantum numbers!

Now, from which post do we move this conversation to the Homoplasmate thread?

Last edited by yung23; 07-23-17 at 08:25 PM.
Old 07-24-17, 06:00 PM   #274
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Squishes the Frog

Well, i think that in that instance at least, when the story tells of Enoch being borne into the heavens, i think it's meant to convey that he went up into the sky. Heavens in that sense, not in the sense of a paradise that exists in a different plane or dimension.

And thanks for the kind words. I appreciate that you take the time to spell shit out for me when i need it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegut View Post
Mo, I you
Spoiler: notes
gift cards make great gifts both for shoppers who are lazy and/or have a lot of gifts to buy. They're also a shrewd choice if there are individuals in your life for whom it is difficult to shop. When bought through the astore, they also help support this site, which isn't self-sufficient and doesn't hold fund-raisers or any of that other crap.

Please consider doing at least some of your holiday shopping through our astore this year.
Link: http://losttv-forum.com/forum/index.php?pageid=astore0

Here's a link for general help info on finding amazon goodies through the astore.: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=85061e

As the old woman said when she peed in the sea, "Every little bit helps."
Mr Mo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-17, 07:09 PM   #275
yung23
Hears the Whispers

Now back to the Program.

The VICTIMS

I plan to post a LOT more "testimony" from victims in my first "Prologue" post.

I encourage all lurkers to read this plea for help
http://peacepink.ning.com/m/blogpost...gPost%3A728212

I'm also still planning on a more accurately detailed, illustrated "Wavepacket" video.
This is not me, but this guy explains it well, for starters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cM9_oJRXsY

Illustrating how a wavepacket/ hence a wavefunction can be measured, without causing collapse via weak measurement may be the tricky part.

Hell, even if you could measure a wavefunction without collapsing it to a classical quantum state, how would you reconstruct it anyway?

Maybe like so..
?

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/1...00349414552051

ETA:
Okay. Watched the video.
A wavepacket seems to be a "squeezed" wavefunction...

Locallizing the photon/ wave into a smaller area to decrease the probability of not finding it.

Which seems to be a lot like Zenos arrow..
And how Counterfactual communication was accomplished.

I remember a recent article about "pushing" the particle into a "box" so it can be found easier, in a way "freezing" the States of it outside the box
Again, like Zenos arrow.

What all these measurement tricks seem to share are repeated measurements.

Just like repeated weak measurement was used to capture the ellusive wavefunction..

Which brings me to this article...

Last edited by yung23; 07-28-17 at 10:13 PM.
Old 07-26-17, 07:13 PM   #276
yung23
Hears the Whispers

https://arxiv.org/abs/1007.3911

Observer-based quantum state estimation by continuous weak measurement

Quote:
Zaki Leghtas, Mazyar Mirrahimi, Pierre Rouchon

(Submitted on 22 Jul 2010 (v1), last revised 6 Jan 2011 (this version, v3))

We propose to apply the Back and Forth Nudging (BFN) method used for geophysical data assimilations to estimate the initial state of a quantum system. We consider a cloud of atoms interacting with a magnetic field while a single observable is being continuously measured over time using homodyne detection. The BFN method relies on designing an observer forward and backwards in time. The state of the BFN observer is continuously updated by the measured data and tends to converge to the systems state. The proposed estimator seems to be globally asymptotically convergent when the system is observable. A detailed convergence proof and simulations are given in the 2-level case. A discussion on the extension of the algorithm to the multilevel case is also presented.

Notice Mo ! ESTIMATION.

If its NOT here.. (again, just like Zenos arrow or my hotel room analogy)
then it must be over there.. just an estimation. a Guess, but the more, the better the guess..

so lets NUDGE it into the room.

and THATS why Mems devices create optical CAVITIES

Last edited by yung23; 07-27-17 at 05:17 PM.
Old 07-27-17, 11:55 PM   #277
yung23
Hears the Whispers

This article is pretty much identical to my explanation of the Neurogaming VR engine TI's are complaining about as the source of their "induced dreams" nightmares, sexual assaults and suffering.
With MY BCI Hypothesis, it becomes possible untethered, without implants and during sleep.

https://futurism.com/neuroreality-the-new-reality-is-coming-and-its-a-brain-computer-interface/

Neuroreality: The New Reality is Coming. And It’s a Brain Computer Interface.

by Kristin Houser on July 26, 2017
Getty The Virtual World

With the release of the Oculus Rift in March 2016, the age of virtual reality (VR) truly began. VR tech had been generating buzz since the 1990s, but the Rift was the first high-end VR system to reach the consumer market, and early reviews confirmed that it delivered the kind of experience users had been hoping for.
Virtual reality was finally real.
Research into VR exploded in this new era, and experts soon started to find innovative ways to make virtual experiences more immersive…more real. To date, VR technologies have moved beyond just sight and sound. We’ve developed technologies that let users touch virtual objects, feel changes in wind and temperature, and even taste food in VR.

However, despite all this progress, no one would mistake a virtual environment for the real world. The technology simply isn’t advanced enough, and as long as we rely solely on traditional headsets and other wearables, it never will be.

Before we can create a world that is truly indistinguishable from the real one, we will need to leave the age of virtual reality behind and enter a new era — the era of neuroreality.

Reality 2.0

Neuroreality refers to a reality that is driven by technologies that interface directly with the human brain. While traditional VR depends on a user physically reacting to external stimuli (for example, swinging a controller to wield a virtual sword on a screen) a neuroreality system interfaces directly with the user’s biology through a brain-computer interface (BCI).

Notably, this technology isn’t some far-flung sci-fi vision. It’s very real.
To rehash the basics: BCIs are a means of connecting our brains to machines, and they can be either invasive (requiring an implant of some sort) or non-invasive (relying on electrodes or other external tech to detect and direct brain signals). Experts have predicted that advances in BCIs will lead to a new era in human evolution, as these devices have the potential to revolutionize how we treat diseases, learn, communicate…in short, they are set to utterly transform how we see and interact with the world around us.

In fact, some companies are already innovating in the newly emerging field of neuroreality.

Founded by physicist Dan Cook in 2013, EyeMynd’s goal is to create a VR system that allows the user to navigate a virtual world simply by thought—no immersion-breaking controller required.

“When you’re in the virtual world—whether you’re playing a game or something else—you don’t want to have to keep thinking about what you’re doing with your hands,” Cook told Digital Trends in November. “It’s much better to have pure brainwave control. It will be a much more satisfying experience and will allow for a much greater level of immersion. You can forget about your live human body, and just focus on what’s going on in front of you.”

Cook likens the experience to dreaming. “In a dream, you can run around without moving your physical legs. That dreaming and imagining creates brain signals that we can read,” he told The Guardian. “With what we want to do, you won’t need eyeballs to see, or ears to hear, or hands and feet. We can bypass all of that.”

EyeMynd’s system is non-invasive, meaning it wouldn’t require the user to undergo any sort of device implantation. Instead, they would wear a headset that includes EEG sensors to track their brainwaves.

Cook’s isn’t the only company exploring the use of brainwave-detecting external tech to make the VR experience feel more seamless. Boston-based startup Neurable, bioinformatics company EMOTIV, and social networking giant Facebook are all working on non-invasive devices that would allow users to navigate the virtual world through thought alone.

However, as Joy Lyons, chief technology officer of audio tech startup OSSIC, told Vice at the 2016 VRLA Summer Expo, the ideal hardware for creating a new reality isn’t an external headset, no matter how advanced. It’s “a chip in the brain.”

A World in Your Mind

Earlier this year, serial entrepreneur Elon Musk founded Neuralink, a company with the goal of developing cutting-edge technology that connects a person’s brain to the digital world through an array of implanted electrodes. Shortly before Musk’s announcement, Braintree founder Bryan Johnson announced a similar venture—that he is investing $100 million to unlock the power of the human brain and make our neural code programmable. Johnson’s company, Kernel, is working to create the world’s first neuroprosthesis

Musk himself has predicted that we’ll eventually be able to create computer simulations that are indistinguishable from reality, and if these brain interfaces come to fruition, they could act as the platform through which we experience those simulations, allowing us to not only see a realistic world but touch it and truly feel it.

In a detailed report announcing the launch of Neuralink, Tim Urban described the potential impact of this proposed tech on our understanding of reality. Instead of relying on external hardware like goggles, gloves, and headphones to trick our senses into believing that what we encounter in the virtual world is real, we could program realities that trigger the same parts of our brains that would be engaged if the experiences actually were real.

“There would be no more need for screens of course — because you could just make a virtual screen appear in your visual cortex. Or jump into a VR movie with all your senses,” asserted Urban. “You’ll be able to actually experience almost anything for free.”

The same part of your brain that is stimulated when you taste pizza could be triggered to engage when you bite into a slice in this new reality, and the same part that lets you smell the ocean air in reality could be simulated and provide that feeling while standing on the shore of a virtual Atlantic ocean.

The difference between the real world and the virtual one would be undetectable. For all intents and purposes, a difference would not exist.

Last edited by yung23; 07-29-17 at 01:01 PM.
Old 07-29-17, 01:12 PM   #278
yung23
Hears the Whispers

AND.. I found a HUGE part of this "how can wavefunctions be measured without collapse" part of my entanglement based BCI theory yesterday.

Lets go back to the "Capturing sight of the ellusive wavefunction" article.

The technique used weak measurement and compressive sensing, and was able to measure TWO CONJUGATE VARIABLES at the same time. A previously impossible task.

Then enter the article on Counterfactual communication.
The information was transmitted in the phase of a wavefunction.
Through the use of Mach-Zehnder interferometry.

Then I found out Mems devices can be used with MachZ technology.

And now, I discover MachZ can be used to measure Conjugate pairs, or TWO CONJUGATE VARIABLES.
(I found a few links to at the least, support this notion)

It's based on something called Complementarity.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comp...arity_(physics)

Quote:
For example, the particle and wave aspects of physical objects are such complementary phenomena. Both concepts are borrowed from classical mechanics, where it is impossible to be a particle and wave at the same time. Therefore, it is impossible to measure the full properties of the wave and particle at a particular moment.
Moreover, Bohr implies that it is not possible to regard objects governed by quantum mechanics as having intrinsic properties independent of determination with a measuring device, a viewpoint supported by the Kochen-Specker theorem. The type of measurement determines which property is shown. However the single and double-slit experiment and other experiments show that some effects of wave and particle can be measured in one measurement
So Mems tech. Utilizes MachZ interferometry as a type of detector.
A delayed choice double slit type of detector.

see :
Complementarity and Uncertainty in
Mach-Zehnder Interferometry and beyond

https://arxiv.org/pdf/quant-ph/0609048

Heck, it even goes back to the notion of "pushing" of "Nudging" a particle into the box so it can be measured.
via the Born rule :

Quote:
If a quantum measurement involves a creation aspect, resulting from the interaction of the measuring system with the measuring apparatus, then we are forced to accept that microscopic quantum entities, like electrons, protons, etc., are not permanently present in space, and that only at the moment they are detected by a measuring apparatus, would a position for them be created. In other terms, the HMI indicates that when a quantum entity, like an electron, in a non-spatial (superposition) state is detected, it is literally “dragged” or “sucked up” into space by the detection system.

Last edited by yung23; 07-29-17 at 10:38 PM. Reason: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complementarity_(physics)
Old 08-09-17, 11:29 PM   #279
yung23
Hears the Whispers

Here's an illustrative example of what I have been proposing here.

Keep in mind the technology.
- Quantum state tomography
Quote:
Quantum tomography or quantum state tomography is the process of reconstructing the quantum state (density matrix) for a source of quantum systems by measurements on the systems coming from the source
- Quantum Metrology
Quote:
Quantum metrology is the study of making high-resolution and highly sensitive measurements of physical parameters using quantum theory to describe the physical systems,[1] particularly exploiting quantum entanglement and quantum squeezing. This field promises to develop measurement techniques that give better precision than the same measurement performed in a classical framework.
One example of note is the use of the NOON state in a Mach-Zender interferometer to perform accurate phase measurements
& WEAK MEASUREMENT (to "directly" measure wavefunctions)

So this turns up on facebook today

click the link, the video shows more
https://www.facebook.com/TheScienceE...7345052249525/

Its CT tomography done on a slow moving insect
(Computed Tomography)
Quote:

3D-CT reconstruction of a live anesthetized Colorado potato beetle adult female depicting the body exoskeleton and the tracheal system (for O2 and CO2 gas exchange in insects) at 20 μm isotropic voxel spacing
Now imagine it used on a sleeping persons brain..
Spoiler: SIZE

so I wondered, can tomography, be it quantum state or CT, be used in COMBINATION with WEAK MEASUREMENT ?

YEP
http://www.unm.edu/~jagross/talks/squint2015/squint2015browsercast/#slide-10

Even here, "Qubit state tomography in a superconducting circuit via weak measurements"

http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10...30/aa646e/meta
(which lends itself to NV Magnetometry because NV centers ARE qubits)
and to defeat "collapse" this method uses POST-SELECTION.. which is pretty much what The Zeno Effect does in Counterfactual Communication/ Definiteness..

only AFTER the detector goes off is the measurement made.
it is post-selected

Quote:
Optical magnetic detection of single-neuron action potentials using ...

www.pnas.org/content/113/49/14133.full
by JF Barry - ‎2016 - ‎Cited by 26 - ‎Related articles
Dec 6, 2016 - NV diamond magnetometry is noninvasive and label-free and does not ...... This capability can then be integrated with tomographic methods
So If I can imagine integrating all these techniques together.. imagine what D.A.R.P.A can for the D.O.D

and yes, Quantum Metrology can be used with weak measurement too/ meaning wavefunction collapse can be avoided even moreso with Mach-Zehnder Interferometry

THESE ARE ALL NON-CLASSICAL WAVEFUNCTION MEASUREMENT TRICKS !

Quote:
Direct measurement of the density matrix of a quantum system

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1604.07917
by GS Thekkadath - ‎2016 - ‎Cited by 14 - ‎Related articles
Sep 12, 2016 - One drawback of conventional quantum state tomography is that it does not readily provide access to single ... in quantum information and quantum metrology appli- ... average weak measurement outcome is a complex number..
In this PPT, Jeff Lundeen, an apparent "expert" on weak measurement, discusses almost ALL of what IU have discovered bit by bit.. Mach-Zehnder, weak measurement, phase, homodyning..
https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/vi...s-jeff-lundeen

These guys have NO IDEA how the technology is now being used/ abused
The work was funded by DARPA.

Last edited by yung23; 09-10-17 at 05:02 PM.
Old 08-11-17, 10:32 PM   #280
yung23
Hears the Whispers

Now take the above info and include this.

http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/...oencephalogram

Phase is a huge part of EEG signals as is.

This all goes together quite well.
Weak measurements, wavefunctions, wavepackets, phase, EEGs and BCIs

"EEG and MEG spatial resolutions are poor relative to modern brain structural imaging methods like computer tomography (CT), positron emitted tomography (PET) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Each scalp electrode (or MEG coil) records electrical activity at very large scales, recording electric potentials (or magnetic fields) generated in tissue containing something like 10 million to one billion neurons in the cortical layer"

I'm coming for you CSIS

ETA
And here is where it begins to come together.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3246076/
Value of Amplitude, Phase, and Coherence Features for a Sensorimotor Rhythm-Based Brain-Computer Interface

bet you all Quantum Metrology is now being used with Phase Locking Values for BCI's

IE : for Instance.

"Phase" has a lot to do with "Frequency"
and BOTH have EVERYTHING to do with WAVEFUNCTIONS
http://mriquestions.com/phase-v-frequency.html

So here is Metrology in use with Frequency Locking
Quote:
Advances in Metrology - Metrology Society of India

www.metrologyindia.org/Proceedings.pdf

Feb 18, 2014 - Phase I. New Delhi- 110020. Wika Instruments India Pvt Ltd. Plot No. .... OP – 5: Comparative Study of Estimated Uncertainty Values by Conventional GUM and Monte Carlo ...... fringes, C-field mapping, frequency locking, ..... voltage standard (PJVS, quantum voltage metrology) for the realization of unit
NOW lets compare what Mems DO and what phase lock IS

Microelectromechanical Systems Oscillators are capable of Homodyne Detection :

Quote:
Homodyne detection is a method of extracting information encoded as modulation of the phase and/or frequency of an oscillating signal, by comparing that signal with a standard oscillation that would be identical to the signal if it carried null information.
because they provide the REFERENCE FREQUENCY
The GROUND STATE of the resonator

Quote:
Microelectromechanical system (MEMS) oscillators are timing devices that generate highly stable reference frequencies, which can measure time. These reference frequencies may be used to sequence electronic systems, manage data transfer, define radio frequencies, and measure elapsed time.
Which has applications in PHASE LOCK
Quote:
fix the frequency of (an oscillator or a laser) relative to a stable oscillator of lower frequency by a method that utilizes a correction signal derived from the phase difference generated by any shift in the frequency.
Which, as already PROVEN has applications in EEGs and thus BCI's

No imagine adding non-classical, weak-measurement based wavefunction teleportation into the picture.

THIS SHIT IS POSSIBLE.
COVERT, ENTANGLEMENT BASED BCI's

Notice this.. cause I only did right now

Quote:
Summation of two sine waves of the same frequency but different phases. As Δφ → 180° (out-of-phase condition) the two waves destructively interfere, yielding a net signal that is nearly zero. (Click on image to animate. Courtesy of Dr. Dan Russell, Penn State Grad Prog in Acoustics).
at 180 Degrees, the waves are OUT OF PHASE and they DESTRUCTIVELY INTERFERE
meaning, the wavefunction COLLAPSES
HOWEVER..
at 90 Degrees..

Quote:
Constructive interference occurs when the maxima of two waves add together (the two waves are in phase), so that the amplitude of the resulting wave is equal to the sum of the individual amplitudes. ... In the image on the left, the phase difference is δ = π/2 or 90 degrees.

which fits the entire notion of WAVEPACKETS.

Quote:
In physics, a wave packet (or wave train) is a short "burst" or "envelope" of localized wave action that travels as a unit. A wave packet can be analyzed into, or can be synthesized from, an infinite set of component sinusoidal waves of different wavenumbers, with phases and amplitudes such that they interfere constructively only over a small region of space, and destructively elsewhere
so WHAT is it about MEMs, or MachZehnder that measures things utilizing 90 degrees ?

ORTHOGONALITY

Quote:
Two vectors are orthogonal if the angle between them is 90 degrees. If two vectors are orthogonal, they form a right triangle whose hypotenuse is the sum of the vectors.

so... DOES quantum metrology USE Orthogonality ?

YOU BET YOUR ASS.

Quote:
Quantum metrology from a quantum information science ... - IOPscience

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1751-8113/47/42/424006/pdf

by G Tóth - ‎2014 - ‎Cited by 116 - ‎Related articles
Oct 8, 2014 - Spin squeezing, entanglement and quantum metrology with ..... (18) leads to a bound on the uncertainty in the squeezed orthogonal direction.

This is how Quantum Metrology harnesses Non-classical states

And in this article

Direct Counterfactual Communication via Quantum Zeno Effect

We actually see the use of PHASE LOCKING

Direct Counterfactual Communication with Single Photons
https://arxiv.org › pdf
by Y Cao - ‎2014 - ‎Cited by 3 - ‎Related articles
Mar 20, 2014 - 100%[4] with the help of the quantum Zeno effect[5–7], in .... without active phase locking. Here, the ..

Last edited by yung23; 09-10-17 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Direct Counterfactual Communication via Quantum Zeno Effect
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Other TV > LOST > General Discussion »