Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > ZOO - CBS Thursday

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 07-05-16, 08:57 PM   #151
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

Re: ZOO - CBS Tuesday

Holey moley a new epi tonight. My days are thrown askew by the holiday, not to mention my husband is off for the whole week due to mandatory shut down of his work.

That's how to tell what day it is by what is on tv that night. Oh I'm so lame.
Old 07-06-16, 12:44 PM   #152
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

Ok looking at this epi with Sandi eyes (looking for the cheese not cutting it) this is what I enjoyed.

The hook up between Nunzio and "Anna Lucia". It was so random, but he was nice to her in the last episode so that's why. And of course she ditches him afterwards and he laughs it off. Hey he has a heart of gold even though he left Jamie behind in the tundra.

Finally, Jackson Oz (yes?) has to fess up about his infection when he has been outed by the ants. I don't like bug scenes because I always get itchy while watching them. It seems that the bugs might have a "borg"/collective mind and they are working towards a common goal. But what has set them onto this goal? Why do you think they were marching towards that nuclear plant? Were they attracted to the power source or did they somehow have a destructive goal set into their tiny minds?

The General Davies, a famed research doctor is also now a murderer. He has a plan to annialate all the animals of the world in order to save them. We see now that this plot would be impossible because the mutation has taken over EVERYTHING including the ants. We've seen many lower animal life forms taken over. As the mutation moves through things like this then there is no doubt that it would eventually affect man even without Jackson Oz being bitten. Gee, a new world order is being formed and I feel he is responsible for things we don't know yet.

Eleanor's death, oh that poor girl. While we watch her die like some ghost has entered her lol, he dead body was kinda grossly cool. Good explanation of how it happened and how that info lead the team to figure things out further.

Oi, that black toe. I didn't understand how she could walk at all, and as far as she did with a toe that was so black. Jamie has grown on me with her greasy hair. Who do you think the fellow is? Is he trying to capture her for $$$?

What did you see Sandi? Looking forward to your comments.
Old 07-06-16, 05:18 PM   #153
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mile monster View Post
Ok looking at this epi with Sandi eyes (looking for the cheese not cutting it) this is what I enjoyed.

The hook up between Nunzio and "Anna Lucia". It was so random, but he was nice to her in the last episode so that's why. And of course she ditches him afterwards and he laughs it off. Hey he has a heart of gold even though he left Jamie behind in the tundra.
"Anna Lucia"! I was thinking the same thing! She reminds me so much of Anna Lucia from Lost. I wonder if Dariela is based on her? I didn't think anyone could be more angry all of the time than Chloe. I was wrong. Dariela brings anger to whole new level and what better way to work off those angry frustrations than sex?! Abraham was taken by surprise but he took it in stride. Angry sex is better than no sex and I think he considered himself fortunate. And that scene where she just disappears while he's talking to her -- lol.

Quote:
Finally, Jackson Oz (yes?) has to fess up about his infection when he has been outed by the ants.
It's about time. And he starts his confession to Mitch, saying Chloe will be angry at him. Really? I want to know if she has a different angry expression she uses to let people know they have made her angry.

Actually, I really thought the ant scene was cool. As the ants weaved around him, Jackson looked over at Mitch, who looked him right in the eye -- busted! and he knew it.
Quote:
I don't like bug scenes because I always get itchy while watching them. It seems that the bugs might have a "borg"/collective mind and they are working towards a common goal. But what has set them onto this goal? Why do you think they were marching towards that nuclear plant? Were they attracted to the power source or did they somehow have a destructive goal set into their tiny minds?
Well, I think someone on the team said the ants were drawn to the electricity, but I'm not buying that. All the animals, including the insects, seem to be working in concert, with destructive goals in site.

Jamie said the beavers built a dam to change the course of the river. I believe her especially after getting a shot of that "angry" beaver. (You know there was a cartoon show called, "The Angry Beavers".) Too bad Jamie didn't capture that angry beaver, she could have been the team mascot.
Quote:
The General Davies, a famed research doctor is also now a murderer. He has a plan to annialate all the animals of the world in order to save them. We see now that this plot would be impossible because the mutation has taken over EVERYTHING including the ants. We've seen many lower animal life forms taken over. As the mutation moves through things like this then there is no doubt that it would eventually affect man even without Jackson Oz being bitten. Gee, a new world order is being formed and I feel he is responsible for things we don't know yet.
Destroying all animal life would crash our ecosystem and man couldn't survive that. General Davies is a bad guy. We know the ants killed Eleanor but I bet they just beat him to the punch, especially with Davies killing Eleanor's assistant. (He looks angry all the time too. Did you notice that? And not to just lay that on the team's new enemy -- Mitch looks angry all the time too.) Maybe the team should get an angry rooster and have two mascots?

Quote:
Eleanor's death, oh that poor girl. While we watch her die like some ghost has entered her lol, he dead body was kinda grossly cool. Good explanation of how it happened and how that info lead the team to figure things out further.
Grossly cool? No, no, no, no! It was grossly gross!

And Mitch got the spinal fluid sample -- like syphoning gas. I kept yelling at Mitch to stop before he got the fluid in his mouth, but I needn't have worried.

Quote:
Oi, that black toe. I didn't understand how she could walk at all, and as far as she did with a toe that was so black. Jamie has grown on me with her greasy hair. Who do you think the fellow is? Is he trying to capture her for $$$?

What did you see Sandi? Looking forward to your comments.
OMG! Jamie's toe! And they chopped it off with that ax! They would then have to cauterize it to stop the bleeding. I feel for her -- she's been through so much and she's proven herself to be so resourceful.

Now the team has this incredible plane and no government sponsor? Who's going to pay for the gas? Wait! The guy that just chopped off Jamie's big toe is a pilot with a bag of money. Perfect! He can fly the plane and pay at the pump.

I don't know about him. Why did he have those pictures of Jamie? If he is just the pilot, there would be no need for him to have those pictures. I think it's more likely that he was one of the guys sent to get Jamie and/or the leopard.

Formerly known as clayseason1
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-16, 06:01 PM   #154
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

Quote:
Now the team has this incredible plane and no government sponsor? Who's going to pay for the gas? Wait! The guy that just chopped off Jamie's big toe is a pilot with a bag of money. Perfect! He can fly the plane and pay at the pump.
This is a great idea, perfect set up for our team of mutation busters.
You know he did heat up that axe to sterilize it and it most likely will cauterize it as well.

Quote:
And Mitch got the spinal fluid sample -- like syphoning gas. I kept yelling at Mitch to stop before he got the fluid in his mouth, but I needn't have worried.
OMG I forgot about that and I'm thinking the same thing. I caught myself wondering if we were going to get a graphic view of him inserting the straw. It reminded me of when I volunteered to help out when the 5th graders disected a sheep's lung. They too had to insert a straw into a brachioli (?) and blow to inflate the lung. One little chubby (or fat) guy who thought he was hilarious exclaims loudly that he just inhaled chunks. NOT, but I've not forgetten that event.

Sandi do you remember the beginning story of Jackson Oz's dad? Wasn't he researching animal behavior and then he went missing or died? My husband just told me he had the secret compound that had the last normal tiger. He doesn't remember what happened to him either.
Old 07-06-16, 07:48 PM   #155
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
OMG I forgot about that and I'm thinking the same thing. I caught myself wondering if we were going to get a graphic view of him inserting the straw. It reminded me of when I volunteered to help out when the 5th graders disected a sheep's lung. They too had to insert a straw into a brachioli (?) and blow to inflate the lung. One little chubby (or fat) guy who thought he was hilarious exclaims loudly that he just inhaled chunks. NOT, but I've not forgetten that event.
lol -- too funny

Quote:
Sandi do you remember the beginning story of Jackson Oz's dad? Wasn't he researching animal behavior and then he went missing or died? My husband just told me he had the secret compound that had the last normal tiger. He doesn't remember what happened to him either.
Yes, Jackson's dad was researching what he called the "defiant pupil". I'm pretty sure his theories caused him to be ridiculed and he lost his job. He was on an island, I think, but I don't recall the tiger. He was experimenting with horses. Remember all the horses with no eyes? He had removed their eyes.

I don't know that we were ever told how he died but I think he was already dead when all this started. He didn't live to see his theories prove out. I think Jackson got his research though.

Old 07-06-16, 10:14 PM   #156
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

Oh yeah, the defiant pupil. I remember seeing that in a few animal eyes toward the end of S1. I'm going to research what else went down then. Refresh our memories

ETA: I've not found a single cohesive summary of S1. Just short list of show premise and list of actors. Many times I find great summaries of shows via WIKI
Darn

Last edited by 9mile monster; 07-07-16 at 02:13 PM.
9mile monster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-16, 05:22 PM   #157
Cmdr Spock
Armchair Couturier
Sees Walt

This show's just been rolling along since the premiere, the Zoo Crew getting upgraded to the AoS S1 Bus really set the tone. Abraham's hooking up with Soldier Girl was delightfully absurd, and the MacGuyver'd spinal tap was priceless. I think Chloe's last bugeye was epic too, nice to see they're sticking with the classics. Girl Reporter's frostbitten/gangrenous toe was pretty squirmy. Ants having to commute so they can play with a particle accelerator is spectacular drama, I can't even start with the character development. So glad this show is back.

Previously TV does some awesome summaries, I got hooked during UTD:
http://previously.tv/shows/zoo/

Official Keeper of Sun's Awesome Orgy of Revenge.
Cmdr Spock is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-16, 09:36 PM   #158
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr Spock View Post
This show's just been rolling along since the premiere, the Zoo Crew getting upgraded to the AoS S1 Bus really set the tone. Abraham's hooking up with Soldier Girl was delightfully absurd, and the MacGuyver'd spinal tap was priceless. I think Chloe's last bugeye was epic too, nice to see they're sticking with the classics. Girl Reporter's frostbitten/gangrenous toe was pretty squirmy. Ants having to commute so they can play with a particle accelerator is spectacular drama, I can't even start with the character development. So glad this show is back.

Previously TV does some awesome summaries, I got hooked during UTD:
http://previously.tv/shows/zoo/
Ah ha, you and Sandi like the cheese.
This chesse factor has helped me to appreciate the show more.
Glad to hear your views.
Old 07-08-16, 11:46 AM   #159
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

You hit all the best parts Cmdr. Now if only Soldier Girl would wear some interesting T-shirts.

Old 07-08-16, 08:20 PM   #160
Cmdr Spock
Armchair Couturier
Sees Walt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
You hit all the best parts Cmdr. Now if only Soldier Girl would wear some interesting T-shirts.
It appears that Chloe and Soldier Girl will be glamming it up a bit next week...

Spoiler: ZOO S2E4 image:

Official Keeper of Sun's Awesome Orgy of Revenge.
Cmdr Spock is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »