Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Survivor > Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

Old 10-12-17, 08:42 PM   #41
gertie
I'll gertie
Squishes the Frog

Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

I so much agree. He was awful, despicable.

I've never been so glad to see someone voted out.

Mark Twain:

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
gertie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-17, 08:29 PM   #42
Warthawg1
The American Idle
Cons the Conman

Send a message via ICQ to Warthawg1 Send a message via AIM to Warthawg1 Send a message via MSN to Warthawg1 Send a message via Yahoo to Warthawg1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrodoFraggins View Post
I get the impression Patrick is a sociopath. That guy is dangerous in the real world.
Ya... I told my wife "There is something not right about that boy"...

I walk across the dreaming sands, under the pale moon...

through the dreams of countries and cities, past dreams of places long gone, and times beyond recall.
Warthawg1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-17, 10:50 PM   #43
Mr. Bill
Mostly Harmless
Squishes the Frog

Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers
S35E04, "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around"
Wednesday October 18, 2017 @ 8/7c on CBS

Spoiler: Episode Description

"Tribes drop their buffs and switch things up, and one castaway rubs their new tribe the wrong way right before an explosive tribal council."
LINK
Mr. Bill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-17, 01:49 AM   #44
FrodoFraggins
Sees Walt

Space Invaders Champion! Snake Champion! Breakout Champion! Jail Escaper Champion! Billiards Champion! Luigis Revenge Interactive Champion! Pool Jam - 10 Minute Game Champion! Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing v2 Champion! Mario`s Time Attack Champion! 3D Superball Champion! Some Puzzle Champion! WolfN'swinE Champion! Super Flash Mario Bros Champion! 1992 Champion! Power Driver 2.0 Champion! Plankton`s Revenge Pinball Champion! Penguin's Revenge Champion! Block Buster Champion! Pinboliada Champion! Elite Mahjong Full Champion! YetiSports 8 - Jungle Swing v32 Champion! Glum Ball Glumballs Champion! Glum Ball_v32 Champion! Yeti Puzzlekick Champion! Mahjongg Alchemy Champion! Glum Ball Champion! Yeti Sports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion! Skee Ball Champion! Sacred Symbols Normal Champion! X-Training Champion! Crash Bandicoot Champion! Bubble King Champion! Power Arrow Very Hard Champion! Power Arrow Medium Champion! Power Arrow Hard Champion! Blood Red Champion! Marble Roller - Easy Champion! The Red Dwarf Champion! Rocket Man Easy Champion! Volvo Motor Factory Champion! 7 Seas Estates v32 BuZZ Champion! Bad Adebayor Champion! Zball Champion! Bloons Junior Champion! MatchIt 2 v2.0 Champion! Vacation Blues Champion! Bucketball 2 Champion! Beard O Kills Champion! Pigeon Hunter Champion! Planarity Champion! Attraction Champion! Chap Hai Champion! Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion! What is the Color? Champion! Red and Blue Champion! BLOSICS 2 Champion! Dupligon Champion! Trapr Champion!

This season has a lot of likeable players and one really dumb one (cole?). He has this sweetheart as a partner and screws her over twice now. But it's better to find out he's unreliable now rather than later.
FrodoFraggins is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-17, 04:19 AM   #45
Warthawg1
The American Idle
Cons the Conman

Send a message via ICQ to Warthawg1 Send a message via AIM to Warthawg1 Send a message via MSN to Warthawg1 Send a message via Yahoo to Warthawg1

In the words of Jeff Probst..

One of the great truths about Survivor.. You can have all the plans you want, but the Survivor gods... me and Mark Burnett.. can manipulate the result we want with crazy advantages that ruin the original concept of the game.

Actually... I couldnít stand that guy so I am glad he is gone even if I donít care for the ďrandom advantage/disadvantage generator.

Also of note... Cole has got to be one of the biggest morons to ever play this game. I mean this guy has mashed potatoes in his cranial cavity. An utter and complete nincompoop. This guy has a strategy IQ of about 68. He should be wearing a rubber helmet to protect himself from grievous injury as he slams himself against the rocks of the short-beach. He has probably driven his older GF to the other side, or to the nunnery after his moronic stupidity. I mean this guy is an I D I O T. Iím surprised he can exist outside of an assisted living facility. He is so stupid it legitimately makes me angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I walk across the dreaming sands, under the pale moon...

through the dreams of countries and cities, past dreams of places long gone, and times beyond recall.
Warthawg1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-17, 10:50 AM   #46
FrodoFraggins
Sees Walt

Space Invaders Champion! Snake Champion! Breakout Champion! Jail Escaper Champion! Billiards Champion! Luigis Revenge Interactive Champion! Pool Jam - 10 Minute Game Champion! Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing v2 Champion! Mario`s Time Attack Champion! 3D Superball Champion! Some Puzzle Champion! WolfN'swinE Champion! Super Flash Mario Bros Champion! 1992 Champion! Power Driver 2.0 Champion! Plankton`s Revenge Pinball Champion! Penguin's Revenge Champion! Block Buster Champion! Pinboliada Champion! Elite Mahjong Full Champion! YetiSports 8 - Jungle Swing v32 Champion! Glum Ball Glumballs Champion! Glum Ball_v32 Champion! Yeti Puzzlekick Champion! Mahjongg Alchemy Champion! Glum Ball Champion! Yeti Sports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion! Skee Ball Champion! Sacred Symbols Normal Champion! X-Training Champion! Crash Bandicoot Champion! Bubble King Champion! Power Arrow Very Hard Champion! Power Arrow Medium Champion! Power Arrow Hard Champion! Blood Red Champion! Marble Roller - Easy Champion! The Red Dwarf Champion! Rocket Man Easy Champion! Volvo Motor Factory Champion! 7 Seas Estates v32 BuZZ Champion! Bad Adebayor Champion! Zball Champion! Bloons Junior Champion! MatchIt 2 v2.0 Champion! Vacation Blues Champion! Bucketball 2 Champion! Beard O Kills Champion! Pigeon Hunter Champion! Planarity Champion! Attraction Champion! Chap Hai Champion! Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion! What is the Color? Champion! Red and Blue Champion! BLOSICS 2 Champion! Dupligon Champion! Trapr Champion!

Yeah they've stooped to giving other tribes (dis)advantages and it appears to be a weekly thing. It doesn't get worse than that. All they care about is unpredictability.
FrodoFraggins is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-17, 10:53 AM   #47
Dark Side Of The Moon
Seeks Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthawg1 View Post
In the words of Jeff Probst..

One of the great truths about Survivor.. You can have all the plans you want, but the Survivor gods... me and Mark Burnett.. can manipulate the result we want
Nails it!

The moment Survivor Gods slithered beyond his lips, that was my thought.
___

While some of the gals seem like nice people, no one has emerged as a favorite for me.

Tribal was mildly entertaining but not nearly as impactful as it would have been a decade or more ago. Even with twists, this show has become stale. With that in mind, I see no reason not to return to the original format.
Dark Side Of The Moon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Survivor »