Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Other TV > LOST > General Discussion > Favorite scenes in LOST

Old 04-27-17, 05:06 PM   #31
topcat
Arrives By Sub

Re: Favorite scenes in LOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mo View Post
Kate in the airduct. OMG.

But other than that, i still cherish Kate and Ben's breakfast, the one where she put on handcuffs so she could have coffee.

And the Blast Door Map. That thing provided endless fun hereabouts.

I think my favorite episode is the very underappreciated I Do.
Yeah, those were great scenes. I don't recall the I Do episode by name. I will have to go back and watch it again.

There was one 'Kate scene', when Locke was in the sweat lodge on that hallucinogen, and Boone took him through an airport. Locke was looking at the people there trying to find out who it was who needed his help. There was a brief clip of Kate and Sawyer walking throught the airport. Kate looked so fine. I usually like her sans makeup, but she looked really nice there.
topcat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-17, 05:27 PM   #32
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Carries Big Stick

I Do was towards the end of season 3, which was a part of the show that was largely regarded as filler, when the showrunners didn't really know how long ABC would keep LOST around, and the prospect of a writers' strike was beginning to loom.

It's a Kate-centric episode, heavy on the flashbacks, which revolve around Kate marrying a police officer named Kevin. She used a fake name, Monica (i think). She calls the Marshall, tells him she's found a great guy, a cop, and she wants to settle down and change her ways. She begs him to stop hunting her. She uses an egg timer at the pay phone. The Marshall tells her he'll never stop hunting her. She temporarily debilitates Kevin, tells him she loves him but she doesn't do taco night, and goes back on the lam.
The most important thread you probably haven't read has been summarized excellently. Take a little time and read the summary, starting at the post linked here: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...63#post3741663

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maturin View Post
I've always appreciated your restraint, Mo
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegut View Post
Mo, I you
Spoiler: notes
gift cards make great gifts both for shoppers who are lazy and/or have a lot of gifts to buy. They're also a shrewd choice if there are individuals in your life for whom it is difficult to shop. When bought through the astore, they also help support this site, which isn't self-sufficient and doesn't hold fund-raisers or any of that other crap.

Please consider doing at least some of your holiday shopping through our astore this year.
Link: http://losttv-forum.com/forum/index.php?pageid=astore0

Here's a link for general help info on finding amazon goodies through the astore.: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=85061e

As the old woman said when she peed in the sea, "Every little bit helps."
Mr Mo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-17, 05:35 PM   #33
topcat
Arrives By Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mo View Post
I Do was towards the end of season 3, which was a part of the show that was largely regarded as filler, when the showrunners didn't really know how long ABC would keep LOST around, and the prospect of a writers' strike was beginning to loom.

It's a Kate-centric episode, heavy on the flashbacks, which revolve around Kate marrying a police officer named Kevin. She used a fake name, Monica (i think). She calls the Marshall, tells him she's found a great guy, a cop, and she wants to settle down and change her ways. She begs him to stop hunting her. She uses an egg timer at the pay phone. The Marshall tells her he'll never stop hunting her. She temporarily debilitates Kevin, tells him she loves him but she doesn't do taco night, and goes back on the lam.
Yes I recall that. She told him she drugged him because they wouldn't believe he didn't know and she didn't want him to lose his job. It was the guy from Castle. He bought them tickets to Costa Rica I think, and she knew she couldn't go, could not get a passport. She realized it was a matter of time before he found out about her. Yeah, that was a good episode.
topcat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-17, 07:02 PM   #34
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Carries Big Stick

It's nice to have another Kate fan around here. We had (still have, i guess) a fan club for her, called A.S.K. - The Admirers of Sweaty Kate. You'll find a lot of great pictorial stuff on there, i'll dig you up a link...

Here you go: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12417

ETA: and a bonus shortcut, though there are links to it in the ASK thread: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...8&postcount=13
The most important thread you probably haven't read has been summarized excellently. Take a little time and read the summary, starting at the post linked here: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...63#post3741663

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maturin View Post
I've always appreciated your restraint, Mo
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegut View Post
Mo, I you
Spoiler: notes
gift cards make great gifts both for shoppers who are lazy and/or have a lot of gifts to buy. They're also a shrewd choice if there are individuals in your life for whom it is difficult to shop. When bought through the astore, they also help support this site, which isn't self-sufficient and doesn't hold fund-raisers or any of that other crap.

Please consider doing at least some of your holiday shopping through our astore this year.
Link: http://losttv-forum.com/forum/index.php?pageid=astore0

Here's a link for general help info on finding amazon goodies through the astore.: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=85061e

As the old woman said when she peed in the sea, "Every little bit helps."

Last edited by Mr Mo; 04-27-17 at 07:10 PM.
Mr Mo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Other TV > LOST > General Discussion »