Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > Snowfall - FX Wednesday

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 07-26-17, 12:29 PM   #21
nsguy
Cons the Conman

Re: Snowfall - FX - Thursday

Snowfall
S01E04, "Trauma"
Wednesday - July 26, 2017
10/9c - FX

Spoiler: Episode Promo and Description

"Franklin and Leon deal with the thief; Teddy goes to extreme measures to protect the CIA; and Lucia and Gustavo connect in the aftermath of the previous night." Source
nsguy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-17, 07:37 PM   #22
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Old 07-30-17, 12:22 PM   #23
Dark Side Of The Moon
Seeks Rescue

Interesting ending. Obviously things can't stay that way or we wouldn't have a show.

Afroboy is a loose cannon. I'll be surprised if he makes it through the season.

Spy kid was rather predictable.

I don't care much for the three amigos story. Would like to see it hurried up so those characters can do something else.

I'm trying to enjoy this show but it needs to be better. More aunt and uncle and mama drama. Those are the more interesting characters.
Dark Side Of The Moon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-17, 12:47 PM   #24
nsguy
Cons the Conman

Snowfall
S01E05, "seven-four"
Wednesday - August 2, 2017
10/9c - FX

"Franklin's indecision causes issues at Jerome's 4th of July BBQ. Also: Teddy and Alejandro get stranded and Lucia's family vets Gustavo." Source
Old 08-03-17, 10:04 PM   #25
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

I enjoyed this latest episode, "Seven-Four", although it moved rather slowly.

Franklin - Wondering if he's ever going to be able to pull the trigger? Looks like its just not in him.

Without a doubt, his mother knows what he's doing. Especially after he quit his job and bailed his father out of jail. Who in turn showed up at the party.

Speaking of party...Who throws a party in the front lawn of their house? I just thought that was strange to see.

I also didn't buy the "black" cop pulling the "white" cop off of Franklin. Now, was the "black" cop a neighbor of Cissy's? Is he the girls father Franklin likes?

Three-Amigos - Liz, verified last night, Lucia and Pedro are cousins. They're father's run the drug business in their circle.

Speaking of Lucia...she almost bought the farm in the previous episode. If it wasn't for Gustavo, she'd be dead. Especially since Pedro just stood there while the guy almost choked her to death.

I still got a bad feeling about Pedro and Gustavo. Is Pedro setting him up to fail with his father and uncle? Is that the way he's going to get rid of him?

Teddy - Man, Alejandro doesn't wake up all is lost. I know he started reading the plane's manual, but I would've tried to take off and fly. I wouldn't want to die that close to home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Side Of The Moon View Post
...Afroboy is a loose cannon. I'll be surprised if he makes it through the season...
I know what you mean, but at least he's willing to do what's necessary to move on.

They both chased that guy down, but Franklin couldn't pull the trigger. Stepping in, Leon to save the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Side Of The Moon View Post
...Spy kid was rather predictable...
Yeah, but I didn't expect for Alejandro's wife to put him down. Just damn!
Old 08-09-17, 09:28 PM   #26
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Snowfall
S01E06, "A Long Time Coming"
Wednesday - August 9, 2017
10/9c - FX

"Franklin turns to Jerome for guidance, resulting in an unexpected encounter. Also: Teddy contemplates a different future for his family and Gustavo and Lucia enlist business partners from Gustavo's past." Source
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-17, 11:16 AM   #27
Mr. Bill
Mostly Harmless
Squishes the Frog

I started binging this series, I think I'm up to Ep 5. Franklin(?) seems like a good kid at heart but he's well on his way to becoming a thug and a murderer. He's got the sales pitch down, but he's pretty short of common sense. I'm surprised it took that long for him to get jumped and his money stolen. What did he expect carrying it around in a knapsack? Sticking his foot deeper in it by trusting other thugs to help find his money, I guess he was desperate a but what did he expect? He needs to get out while he still can.

CIA guy is a complete fish out of water. He knows the procedures but little else. When things go south I don't think he's going to make it.

At least the Luchador has principles on who he's going to murder, no one with families or in a relationship. Good for him.

I wish they'd all fail in their businesses but unfortunately the machine goes on and on.

Troll Gate
Please deposit $20.00

*Dimes Only*
Mr. Bill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-17, 10:43 PM   #28
nsguy
Cons the Conman

Snowfall
S01E07, "Cracking"
Wednesday - August 16, 2017
10/9c - FX

"Franklin, Leon and Kevin take a game-changing road trip. Also: Teddy deals with a sin from Alejandro's past and Lucia makes Gustavo's partnership official, much to Pedro's dismay." Source
Old 08-18-17, 10:54 PM   #29
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

I'm an episode behind. These are comments on, A Long Time Coming.

Franklin - sold two kilos of heroin to Claudia Crane at the club, but still has two kilos left. He's determined to find a buyer for the other two.

He goes to see his uncle, Jerome, who in turn introduces him to an acquaintance. They both try and talk Franklin out of going to see a Latin gang who runs drugs throughout the city.

Teddy - has instructed Alejandro to find another buyer for their drugs, so they can buy more weapons for the Contra's.

In the meantime, he's going to try once again to put a family together. After visiting his boss in Washington to tell him how things are going, he calls Jules to see if he can fix what's broken with their relationship. Remember, she's given birth to "his" son.

Gustavo & Lucia are trying to convince Gustavo's old friends to buy drugs from them. It seems like they've cut out the middle-man, Pedro, out of the equation.

They're also getting real close. I don't think it's going to be long before they do the deed.
Old 08-18-17, 11:19 PM   #30
nsguy
Cons the Conman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodgepodge View Post
I'm an episode behind. These are comments on, A Long Time Coming.

Franklin - sold two kilos of heroin cocaine to Claudia Crane at the club, but still has two kilos left. He's determined to find a buyer for the other two.

He goes to see his uncle, Jerome, who in turn introduces him to an acquaintance. They both try and talk Franklin out of going to see a Latin gang who runs drugs throughout the city.

Teddy - has instructed Alejandro to find another buyer for their drugs, so they can buy more weapons for the Contra's.

In the meantime, he's going to try once again to put a family together. After visiting his boss in Washington to tell him how things are going, he calls Jules to see if he can fix what's broken with their relationship. Remember, she's given birth to "his" son.

Gustavo & Lucia are trying to convince Gustavo's old friends to buy drugs from them. It seems like they've cut out the middle-man, Pedro, out of the equation.

They're also getting real close. I don't think it's going to be long before they do the deed.
FIFY
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »