Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > Blindspot - NBC Friday

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 09-29-15, 08:58 PM   #21
Lawboy
Widmore Corp. Hatchet Man
Sees Walt

Re: Blindspot on NBC/Premiers Monday, September 21

Yep, if Jane is that girl, why would someone kidnap her just to train her up as a Seal and have her do what she is doing now? Is someone high up pulling some major strings here, and is faking her DNA results, using high level intel for their own reasons? It certainly is not random.

Scenario reminds me of a grown up version of Hanna, which was a cool movie and plot. Maybe this is a variation on that.

Look forward to the reveal next week.

Give Life, Be an Organ Donor.
http://www.pkdcure.org http://kidney.org

Lawboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-15, 10:34 PM   #22
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawboy View Post
Yep, if Jane is that girl, why would someone kidnap her just to train her up as a Seal and have her do what she is doing now? Is someone high up pulling some major strings here, and is faking her DNA results, using high level intel for their own reasons? It certainly is not random...
What if she was kidnapped by someone, who also kidnapped a boy? That boy, being the now man, who's been pulling her strings along with the FBI.

Well Hodgepodge, how do you explain her/his training? I'm glad you asked! Lets not forget, she's been gone 25+ years. If he's been with her that long, they may both suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. Which could explain why they both have taken up whatever this cause is.

Quote:
...Scenario reminds me of a grown up version of Hanna, which was a cool movie and plot. Maybe this is a variation on that...
I saw this movie at the theater. I thought if was pretty good too. Especially the acting by, Saoirse Ronan.
Old 10-05-15, 07:39 PM   #23
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Re: Blindspot - NBC Monday

Blindspot
S01E03, "Eight Slim Grins"
Monday - October 5, 2015
10/9c - NBC

Spoiler: Episode Description & Promo

"Jane learns she has the same Navy SEAL tattoo as a recently captured jewel thief. Meanwhile, a man from Jane's memory visits her; and Weller and Mayfair are unsure about Jane's role on the team." Source
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-15, 12:44 AM   #24
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
Yep, if Jane is that girl, why would someone kidnap her just to train her up as a Seal and have her do what she is doing now? Is someone high up pulling some major strings here, and is faking her DNA results, using high level intel for their own reasons? It certainly is not random.

Scenario reminds me of a grown up version of Hanna, which was a cool movie and plot. Maybe this is a variation on that.

Look forward to the reveal next week.
I would buy into that. If Jane does turn out to be Taylor (the kidnapped girl from Kurt's past), then I would say that's probably where they are going with it.

Hodge, I don't remember anyone mentioning Kurt Weller's dad being in prison. I recall Weller's sister saying everyone thinks he kidnapped and murdered the little girl but not anything about prison.

Formerly known as clayseason1
Old 10-06-15, 09:29 PM   #25
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
Yep, if Jane is that girl, why would someone kidnap her just to train her up as a Seal and have her do what she is doing now? Is someone high up pulling some major strings here, and is faking her DNA results, using high level intel for their own reasons? It certainly is not random...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodgepodge View Post
...Well Hodgepodge, how do you explain her/his training? I'm glad you asked! Lets not forget, she's been gone 25+ years. If he's been with her that long, they may both suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. Which could explain why they both have taken up whatever this cause is...
I can't imagine kidnapping an 8-yr. old girl just to train her as a Seal want-to-be. Why would someone do that, and wait 25-yrs. to place her in this situation?

I think she was kidnapped by one party, and possibly, sold to another after many years. This other party trained her as a commando, along with the guy who was killed, and probably many others for some ulterior motive.

But as Lawboy mentioned, there's an unknown entity pulling the strings. What's there long term plan, we have no idea at this point in the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
...Hodge, I don't remember anyone mentioning Kurt Weller's dad being in prison. I recall Weller's sister saying everyone thinks he kidnapped and murdered the little girl but not anything about prison.
The sister was trying to get him to visit the father in prison before he died of cancer.

ETA: Jaimie Alexander is a very attractive woman. But, I can't concentrate on her beauty with that mole on her face. Its driving me .

Last edited by Hodgepodge; 10-07-15 at 12:32 AM.
Hodgepodge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-15, 04:13 PM   #26
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
I can't imagine kidnapping an 8-yr. old girl just to train her as a Seal want-to-be. Why would someone do that, and wait 25-yrs. to place her in this situation?

I think she was kidnapped by one party, and possibly, sold to another after many years. This other party trained her as a commando, along with the guy who was killed, and probably many others for some ulterior motive.

But as Lawboy mentioned, there's an unknown entity pulling the strings. What's there long term plan, we have no idea at this point in the series.
I think she could have been kidnapped and trained since childhood. I watched a SYFY show "Killjoys" this past summer where a young girl was placed in the care of a trusted friend and he raised her to be a killer elite. I saw an NCIS episode where North Korean children were trained to be killers. They were either taken from their families or orphaned.

As far as waiting until now to use her -- she could have gone on other missions prior to this one. But, Weller being her childhood friend does indicate this is the long game that whoever is behind her waited for. I think it probably has to do with Mayfair and the super secret "Daylight" mission she wants to hide.

Quote:
The sister was trying to get him to visit the father in prison before he died of cancer.

ETA: Jaimie Alexander is a very attractive woman. But, I can't concentrate on her beauty with that mole on her face. Its driving me .
I don't think so. The sister was trying to get him to visit his dad before he died from cancer, but nothing was said about prison. Weller's sister did ask him if he was going to Taylor's memorial, which Weller said no. Then Weller said he wished their dad wouldn't go to them. So, it's probably an annual event.

If Weller's dad was in prison, he would not be going to the memorials for the little girl he supposedly kidnapped and murdered. The warden would lose his job for allowing something like that.

Old 10-07-15, 04:24 PM   #27
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
I've been waiting for this one since that first trailer. The Bastard Executioner was a pleasant surprise, but this one is going to be the boom.

Sandi, don't forget, I want several pics of "Jane Doe's" tattoos.
Posted some thumbnails in this post.

I'll be looking for more.

Old 10-07-15, 05:01 PM   #28
Lawboy
Widmore Corp. Hatchet Man
Sees Walt

Looks like 2 of those thumbnails aren't from the show. Someone just wanted to show off some hiney. Is that you sandi? LOL.

Give Life, Be an Organ Donor.
http://www.pkdcure.org http://kidney.org

Lawboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-15, 08:39 PM   #29
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
Looks like 2 of those thumbnails aren't from the show. Someone just wanted to show off some hiney. Is that you sandi? LOL.
You know Lawboy, I heard an interview with Alexander about the Time Square (TS) scene. She said they closed down TS for that now infamous bag scene. She also said it was very cold that night, especially since she was naked. The operative word being, naked!

I've also learned she has a stunt-double that handles a lot of the fight scenes. I'm with you, although I don't think that's Sandi's hiney, it could be the stunt-double's.
Old 10-07-15, 10:18 PM   #30
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
No
Quote:
You know Lawboy, I heard an interview with Alexander about the Time Square (TS) scene. She said they closed down TS for that now infamous bag scene. She also said it was very cold that night, especially since she was naked. The operative word being, naked!

I've also learned she has a stunt-double that handles a lot of the fight scenes. I'm with you, although I don't think that's Sandi's hiney, it could be the stunt-double's.
Those two are probably promo shots. I'll go back and compare them to some caps against the episode. Do you want me to remove them?

« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »