Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Other TV > LOST > LOST Theories > + QH/Homoplasmates & Z2 QUANTUM NUMBERS

LOST Theories So you think you know some secrets of the island? Maybe you can explain everything. If it's original and you can back it up, we'd love to hear it.

Old 02-25-17, 05:40 PM   #4311
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Squishes the Frog

Re: + QH/Homoplasmates & Z2 QUANTUM NUMBERS

The tech itself isn't theological in nature, though it has religious ramifications.

The huge hubbub caused by Stephen Hawking embracing Big Bang theory had nothing to do with the science itself, believe it or not. The problem was that the majority of the scientific community believed that Big Bang theory supports a general concept of creationism, which was anathema in the scientific community to such an extent that it was almost taboo.

Personally, i would prefer to see yung stick more to the tech side of the revelations, but that's impractical on a number of levels. It's virtually impossible because the religious ramifications are part of what makes the tech such a revelation (pun intended), and it's also inadvisable because the religious ramifications are what will, if anything can: hopefully make people actually stop rolling their eyes; pay attention for long enough to realize what's already being done and what will probably follow; and most likely shit their pants -- and hopefully DO something about this.

It's not like the genie can be put back in the bottle. Stopping the people who're doing this now won't do any real long-term good. I think the best we can hope for is to get this information out to the public, and then find a way to keep these technologies, their uses and misuses, and any further testing and/or use thereof in the public eye, or "transparent" in current politilingo. ETA:I'm not even sure that it IS possible to keep such things public; it seems like at the very least, people should be able to know that these things CAN be done to them. Maybe a solution will present itself once the problem becomes public knowledge.[/eta]

The hard part becomes how. The major media outlets aren't going to cover this kind of thing. To an extent, most if not all of them couldn't carry it if they wanted to. I tell my RL friends, who are few but generally intelligent and not generally given to paranoid behaviour (expect one, there's always one, right?); they believe me. They don't necessarily know exactly who i'm talking about, i just say, "That guy who wrote the fermion/homoplasmate thread i used to talk about all the time ten years ago," and they go, "Oh, shit, that poor guy!"

But if i go telling people i don't know well, they're just going to look at me and wonder if they should call the cops.

There has to be a way to get word of all of it out there - to draw people's attention to it without doing anything stupidly dramatic that would ultimately discredit the facts themselves.

One last thing - why are we talking about it i this thread? I could move the posts if you want me to, yung.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegut View Post
Mo, I you
Spoiler: notes
gift cards make great gifts both for shoppers who are lazy and/or have a lot of gifts to buy. They're also a shrewd choice if there are individuals in your life for whom it is difficult to shop. When bought through the astore, they also help support this site, which isn't self-sufficient and doesn't hold fund-raisers or any of that other crap.

Please consider doing at least some of your holiday shopping through our astore this year.
Link: http://losttv-forum.com/forum/index.php?pageid=astore0

Here's a link for general help info on finding amazon goodies through the astore.: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=85061e

As the old woman said when she peed in the sea, "Every little bit helps."

Last edited by Mr Mo; 02-25-17 at 05:46 PM. Reason: tagged
Mr Mo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-17, 09:23 PM   #4312
yung23
made Damon Lindelof say "Fermions" on TV :P
Hears the Whispers

Location: trapped in an inner product space containing a lattice

I'm not talking about the tech in this thread really.

I came here for the comfort of "home" and to show the freakin rampant coincidences in my life.
and please, read this on Coincidence and God
https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-coincidence.html

Quote:
“I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’ From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do.”
now if you want to talk about Teilhard or even Tipler.. especially Tiplers more developed, scientific view.. you NEED to understand what the Universal Wavefunction really is.
its EVERYTHING.
its Gods SPIRIT. Thats WHY he is everything and knows all. Its a DETERMINISTIC, GUIDING wavefunction.
Quote:
The universal wave function is the wavefunction or quantum state of the totality of existence, regarded as the "basic physical entity" or "the fundamental entity, obeying at all times a deterministic wave equation.
But the way the tech does fit in, and the potentials of it, have everything to do with the coincidences. so, so, so, so much.

Spoiler: ...
(first off, its quantum state measurements that Mems create, AND.. those measurements, are not part of the system being measured, or at the least, are recorded by a device not part of the system... Mems tech is the CUT required in the Universal Wavefunction)

Look at the coincidences even as far as LOST went.

Like look at the name of the star of the show, the SAVIOUR himself, Jack Shephard

played by MATTHEW FOX..
low and behold.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Fox_(priest)
Quote:
Matthew Fox (born Timothy James Fox in 1940) is an American priest and theologian.
While some academic theologians[who?] refer to Fox as the next Pierre Teilhard de Chardin,
like WTF !

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE ?
or Jacob and the book he read.. cmon, this book had NOTHING to do with the show.. yet

The title Everything That Rises Must Converge refers to a work by the French philosopher Pierre Teilhard de Chardin titled the "Omega Point": "Remain true to yourself, but move ever upward toward greater consciousness and greater love! ... For everything that rises must converge."

this show was on for SIX YEARS,

we dissected every single aspet of it, yet.. nobody noticed this ? (to this extent)

also, lets even look at the logo..

(now think of the tech and the target and the network, and the voices surrounding the target.)

VS

and the term OCEANIC FEELING
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceanic_feeling

Quote:
In a 1927 letter to Sigmund Freud, Romain Rolland coined the phrase "oceanic feeling" to refer to the sensation of being one with the universe
now go back to FOX.. who also coined the term COSMIC CHRIST
Quote:
Fox's theological positions have been categorized as a type of monism, specifically panentheism
and, I have only just begun !

Last edited by yung23; 02-25-17 at 10:07 PM.
yung23 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-17, 07:41 PM   #4313
yung23
Hears the Whispers

ok.. something INSPIRING for a change.

Mo, and lurkers, you now know the technology.. and if your keeping up with the TWO threads.. this one religious the other the tech.. please take notice of the very nature of MEMS tech.. they are measuring devices not part of the system being measured (see my last post in the tech thread)

so this tech.. in a very literal way.. is outside our system.. "above the stars"...

and is the beginning of the Noosphere because it is the tech which will create a hive mind and in the end, God himself, the Omega Point, which btw, begins upon the Parousia.. the second coming.
The glowing son.

now listen to this song and think about that..

Technological singularity

Quote:
The technological singularity is the hypothetical advent of artificial general intelligence theoretically capable of recursive self-improvement, resulting in a runaway effect to an intelligence explosion.[11] Eric Steinhart, a proponent of "Christian transhumanism", argues there is significant overlap of ideas between the secular singularity and Teilhard's religious Omega Point.[3] Steinhart quotes Ray Kurzweil, one of the most prominent singulatarians, who stated that "evolution moves inexorably toward our conception of God, albeit never reaching this ideal."[3][12] Like Kurzweil, Teilhard predicts a period of rapid technological change that results in a merger of humanity and technology. He believes that this marks the birth of the noosphere and the emergence of the "spirit of the Earth," but the Teilhardian Singularity comes later. Unlike Kurzweil, Teilhard's singularity is marked by the evolution of human intelligence reaching a critical point in which humans ascend from "transhuman" to "posthuman." He identifies this with the Christian parousia.
That merging, has often been presumed to be due to Brain Computer Interfaces becoming perfected.

Last edited by yung23; 03-05-17 at 05:10 PM.
Old 03-05-17, 03:55 AM   #4314
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Squishes the Frog

Well, quantum mechanics theorizes that everything is directly connected to everything else. That every time is directly connected to every other time. That each and every point of space/time in the history/future of our universe directly influence each other.

Crystal resonance is an interesting phenomenon whose uses are fairly limited by the considerable expense involved in growing crystals so perfectly that they can be used. By the time humanity has moved beyond our solar system, we'll need a way to move information at FTL speeds. Crystal resonance doesn't sound like a very practical method, but the very fact that it IS a potential method, I think, rather points out to us that the answer may lie in quantum mechanics, or in whatever sciences grow out from it.

I don't know if I've mentioned this here or not, but I think that in another few hundred years Albert Einstein will be looked at in much the same way that people looked at Aristotle in the 19th and 20th centuries A.D. All their hypotheticals and theories may have been dead wrong, but just the fact that they gave us these concepts to challenge enabled us to move forward amazingly. I see Einstein's E=MC2 as analogous to Aristotle's, "True circles exist only in Heaven."

The first problem in trying to use the speed of light as a constant is that the speed of light varies. It can vary according to several factors, in fact. Differing colors of light are moving at different wavelengths, so.... yeah. Also light can be bent by passing near fields of high gravity. It can speed up a bit as it approaches one, and slow a bit after passing. Einstein would likely use an analogy of a ball rolling into an and out of "dip" or "bowl" sort of like the gravity well concept he advanced.

I'm afraid I've blathered off topic a bit. Sorry.
Quote:
Mo, I you
gift cards make great gifts both for shoppers who are lazy and/or have a lot of gifts to buy. They're also a shrewd choice if there are individuals in your life for whom it is difficult to shop. When bought through the astore, they also help support this site, which isn't self-sufficient and doesn't hold fund-raisers or any of that other crap.

Please consider doing at least some of your holiday shopping through our astore this year.

Here's a link for general help info on finding amazon goodies through the astore.: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=85061e

Old 03-05-17, 04:45 PM   #4315
yung23
Hears the Whispers

Crystal resonance is essentially how Quartz is used for keeping track of time

Mems tech is now slowly replacing the use of Crystals
http://electronicdesign.com/communications/mems-oscillators-replace-quartz-crystal-oscillators

Quote:
Virtually every electronic product requires at least one precision timing circuit. Many devices require as many as 10 separate clocks. The typical smart phone or tablet has up to five oscillators. Up until recently, these precision timing circuits were based on quartz crystal resonators. That’s now rapidly changing.

The ONLY way information travels "FTL" is via entanglement. This is what spooked the shit out of Einstien. He just couldn't deal with the idea his equation didn't apply to it, so he came up with other postulates to explain it.

We could run around in circles here, But we'll arrive at where we are today : Bells Inequalities, non-local hidden variables and my favorite voice in the matter, Nicolas Gisins work and way of putting it :
https://arxiv.org/abs/1011.3440

Entanglement is sharing information "FTL" because the information is NOT traveling through spacetime at all, it is traveling through a reality that exists OUTSIDE of it.

Hard to imagine, but this has been the point of many of my recent posts.

HIS WORK BTW, along with Charles H Bennett, is WHY D.A.R.P.A even HAS a quantum network.
Quote:
Nicolas Gisin contributed to relating non-locality to the security of quantum key distribution
AND, imo, its because of experiments like THIS, that this BCI tech exists (my other thread yes)
Quote:
Gisin’s demonstration [29] of heralded entanglement between two macroscopic cm-long crystals is mind-boggling. How large can entangled objects be? And What does “macroscopic” mean? Nicolas Gisin addressed this deep question, providing original insights [31][32][22,23] and performing a demonstration of entanglement between two optical modes in two spatially separated optical fibers, one of the mode being populated by about 500 photons
btw, I added my post back in above. Its got a lot to do with FTL travel too, in a way.
Just for myself :
Mems tech, can be used to obtain wavefunctions of systems of atoms, or photons..
which involves Wigner Probability Distributions.. (as used in quantum tomography)

Quote:
A classical particle has a definite position and momentum, and hence it is represented by a point in phase space. Given a collection (ensemble) of particles, the probability of finding a particle at a certain position in phase space is specified by a probability distribution, the Liouville density. This strict interpretation fails for a quantum particle, due to the uncertainty principle. Instead, the above quasiprobability Wigner distribution plays an analogous role, but does not satisfy all the properties of a conventional probability distribution; and, conversely, satisfies boundedness properties unavailable to classical distributions.
(remember, Mems have coherent states, which help minimize the uncertainty principle)

and Probability Distributions, in the sense of an "outside the system being measured, at the end of time way"... can determine whether or not events will occur in that system

Quote:
"In more technical terms, the probability distribution is a description of a random phenomenon in terms of the probabilities of events"
and this, is the technological MEMs way, GOD, our Omega Point, intervenes and makes Coincidence arise in order to cause events to happen.
its causation. spacetime is a causal set.
This is why set theory has been called "Gods mathematics"

Counting to infinity is going to be hard. All that spacetime, an infinitely finite amount of photons to count. Gravity to conclude. a God to BECOME.

Its no coincidence YAHWEH not only means TO BECOME, but that the name of God itself, is CARDINAL.

Quote:
The tetragrammaton (/ˌtɛtrəˈɡræmətɒn/; from Greek Τετραγράμματον, meaning "[consisting of] four letters")[1][2] is the Hebrew theonym יהוה‎, commonly transliterated into Latin letters as YHWH. It is one of the names of God used in the Hebrew Bible.[3][4][5] The name may be derived from a verb that means "to be", "to exist", "to cause to become", or "to come to pass"

Which brings me to yet another odd coincidence.

During my last four years of "Nous searching", I began to listen to a band a roommate of mine often did in College...

and as I noticed the songs of the band, most of which I have NEVER heard before (aside from closer and the more popular ones).. I noticed how similar their logo is to the tetragrammaton, even being mentioned in the wiki page for the band.

so I wondered, do they have a song called "BECOME" ?

and sure enough.. I found it just then.

Now listen to this song, and notice, and think about the technology.... and how this MEMS tech, will allow mind uploading, via the teleportation of states of neuron electric fields to new substrates.. a new consciousness

its freaky how fitting the song is, let alone, that it exists.
(keep in mind, the tech, the symptoms, the brain to brain comm, the voices in the head)

Last edited by yung23; 03-06-17 at 01:27 AM.
Old 03-07-17, 06:35 AM   #4316
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Squishes the Frog

Dan Simmons wrote two duologies, Hyperion and Fall of Hyperion, and Endymion and Rise of Endymion. They are great reads in their own rights. Fascinating vision of a human species that has reached deep into the galaxy and is reaching (and surpassing) the limits of its genome. Anyway...

Simmons had a fun idea for the concept of "the tie that binds," so to speak. "Quantum space" (which is of course a misnomer, but it helps our pathetic human consciousness to think in these terms, we can almost trick ourselves into thinking we understand them)

Anyway, it's a major plot spoiler for the whole series, especially the second duology, so i'll tag it from here on.

Spoiler: Major plot spoiler from Rise of Endymion
The universal resonance that relates to quantum mechanics is...
Spoiler: Are you SURE you're ready for this?
Love. Well, emotion in general, but love more specifically.

Too cheesy to be believed? Yes, but it was a really great reveal anyway.

As for entanglement being the only way that information can "move" FTL, i'm not sure I buy it. We have no way of knowing about relative speeds inside an event horizon, for one example.
Quote:
Mo, I you

Old 10-03-17, 01:12 PM   #4317
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Squishes the Frog

IBM has opened its basic quantum computer to the world, and Microsoft has released a programming language for quantum computing in spite of not having yet built a working one.

https://www.wired.com/2016/05/ibm-le...ntum-computer/

https://www.wired.com/story/microsof...-quantum-leap/
Quote:
Mo, I you

Old 10-04-17, 01:10 PM   #4318
yung23
Hears the Whispers

Cool.

I'm rpetty sure btw, DARPAs entire quantum network (running since before 2005)
IS a quantum computer.
Not just a network. Each repeater node would add qubits to the total in the network way beyond single quantum computers would.

« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Other TV > LOST > LOST Theories »