Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Community > Lostaways! :) > Woody's: One anti-inflammatory from blowing up!

Lostaways! :) Welcome Lostaways! Kick back, relax, and have a little fun!

Old 04-13-17, 08:55 PM   #5131
Tawaret
zero to "warped" in 3 seconds
Squishes the Frog

Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Solitare Slingo Champion! Patience Delux Champion! Jewel Thief World Tour Champion! Aces High Champion! Pinboliada Champion! Addiction Solitaire Champion! Bingo Champion! Collapse XXL Champion! Gold Miner Champion! 9 Dragons Hexa v2 Champion! Crescent Solitaire Champion! 2 Many Bugs Champion! Yahtzee Champion! Wheel 2 Spin Champion! Beach Sudoku Champion! Spider Solitare Four Suit Champion! Plupon Champion! Animal Connect 2 Champion! Collapse Champion! Gold Miner Special Edition Champion! 12 Swap Champion! Dynomite Champion! Chain Letters Champion! Absolutely Hammered Champion! Matching 2008 Champion! 42 Games Champion! Yeti Sports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion! Spot the Difference - 13 Champion! Headfolk Boom Champion! Scooby Doo Memory Challenge Champion! Skee Ball Champion! Find The Objects In Circus Champion! Find the Numbers - 28 Champion! Stoats Stash Champion! Scooby Doo Trivia Champion! Ancient Vortex Blast Champion! Find The Objects In Gym Champion! Find The Numbers 35 Champion! Stone Age Champion! Aquno Champion! Find the Numbers - 27 Champion! Find The Numbers 34 Champion! Zuma Web Champion! Archie Champion! Caixa 2006 Champion! Take Ground 2 Champion! Find the Numbers - 29 Champion! Marble Roller - Easy Champion! Shape Smash Champion! Find The Numbers 25 Champion! Fruit Throw Champion! Find The Numbers 41 Champion! Nautiles Champion! Mahjong Pinguy Champion! Sacred Symbols Champion! Volvo Motor Factory Champion! Escalation Link (updated) Champion! Crystal Golf Solitaire Champion! 4 Leaf Clover Champion! Lock n Roll Champion! MatchIt 2 v2.0 Champion! Deep Reef Champion! Teddy Bears Picnic Champion! Absolut Search Champion! Vacation Blues Champion! Civil Champion! Dodge Ball Champion! Magnet Towers V2 Champion! Single Noble Champion! Easy Chess Champion! Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion! What is the Color? Champion! Splash Back Champion! UNO 3 Champion! Dots Champion! Red and Blue Champion! Toon Shift Champion! Rotamania Champion! Atomica Champion! RV Cleaning The Pipes Champion! Trapr Champion!
Re: Woody's: Frozen Pipes and Stinky Buns

I haven't seen that yet but I've been meaning to watch it.
Old 04-13-17, 08:56 PM   #5132
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawaret View Post
I have tinted safety specs. Two birds, one stone. There are some pics on FB.
Harumpf, I missed those pics. Off to check it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie View Post
ohh I love that show Forged in Fire!!
It's that show about iron workers right? I saw an add for it.
And re-reading your first post about the "larger con" makes me wonder if on the TV show that brought us all together, did the long con mean a three day event?
You must report back, Vickie, on your adventures.

Open mic night tonight. We can stay late, too. Woohoo out past 10pm
Old 04-17-17, 10:47 AM   #5133
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

Open mic night was a blast. Some of the regular weirdos weren't there, the owner was celebrating his birthday, we all just had a good party.
Last Dance with Mary Jane was an impromptu song that we all just kamikazed because no one was quiet sure about lyrics.
It was a "happening" fo sho.

I had a nice Easter. Hope you all did, too. My two daughters went to church with us. It was super special for me. Then we went to visit Carl's sister and played a few rounds of Rumicube there. THEN it was sunny and mild outside.

HG, I have one tulip that has opened up. All my front yard daffodils are looking gorgeous.
Old 04-18-17, 11:33 AM   #5134
Frecklestoo
Talking Dead
Drinks Dharma Beer

Good morning! Spring has sprung here! Everything is starting to look so green. I just realized I haven't been to the forum in 12 days! I'm sorry I've neglected Woody's, lately. My husband is doing at home dialysis and it's been a bit of an adjustment...a struggle, really, for me. But, he spoke to his doctor and they are going to rewrite his dialysis prescription so he can do one less day a week. He also asked his parents if they could help out, so I don't have to be tied to being home 5 nights a week.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the milder weather!
Frecklestoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-17, 05:53 PM   #5135
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

and to you Frecks
Old 04-19-17, 01:53 PM   #5136
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

Oh yeah, and can you give us a title change? I'll help.................

smells like daffodils and roses in the field of ideas

Help Frecky get a new title. Please suggest a few for her.
Old 04-21-17, 09:12 PM   #5137
Tawaret
zero to "warped" in 3 seconds
Squishes the Frog

Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Solitare Slingo Champion! Patience Delux Champion! Jewel Thief World Tour Champion! Aces High Champion! Pinboliada Champion! Addiction Solitaire Champion! Bingo Champion! Collapse XXL Champion! Gold Miner Champion! 9 Dragons Hexa v2 Champion! Crescent Solitaire Champion! 2 Many Bugs Champion! Yahtzee Champion! Wheel 2 Spin Champion! Beach Sudoku Champion! Spider Solitare Four Suit Champion! Plupon Champion! Animal Connect 2 Champion! Collapse Champion! Gold Miner Special Edition Champion! 12 Swap Champion! Dynomite Champion! Chain Letters Champion! Absolutely Hammered Champion! Matching 2008 Champion! 42 Games Champion! Yeti Sports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion! Spot the Difference - 13 Champion! Headfolk Boom Champion! Scooby Doo Memory Challenge Champion! Skee Ball Champion! Find The Objects In Circus Champion! Find the Numbers - 28 Champion! Stoats Stash Champion! Scooby Doo Trivia Champion! Ancient Vortex Blast Champion! Find The Objects In Gym Champion! Find The Numbers 35 Champion! Stone Age Champion! Aquno Champion! Find the Numbers - 27 Champion! Find The Numbers 34 Champion! Zuma Web Champion! Archie Champion! Caixa 2006 Champion! Take Ground 2 Champion! Find the Numbers - 29 Champion! Marble Roller - Easy Champion! Shape Smash Champion! Find The Numbers 25 Champion! Fruit Throw Champion! Find The Numbers 41 Champion! Nautiles Champion! Mahjong Pinguy Champion! Sacred Symbols Champion! Volvo Motor Factory Champion! Escalation Link (updated) Champion! Crystal Golf Solitaire Champion! 4 Leaf Clover Champion! Lock n Roll Champion! MatchIt 2 v2.0 Champion! Deep Reef Champion! Teddy Bears Picnic Champion! Absolut Search Champion! Vacation Blues Champion! Civil Champion! Dodge Ball Champion! Magnet Towers V2 Champion! Single Noble Champion! Easy Chess Champion! Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion! What is the Color? Champion! Splash Back Champion! UNO 3 Champion! Dots Champion! Red and Blue Champion! Toon Shift Champion! Rotamania Champion! Atomica Champion! RV Cleaning The Pipes Champion! Trapr Champion!

It's been a busy week at work. I got tapped to do some IT testing & I was afraid to log in here while they were watching. Missed you guys!
Old 04-21-17, 09:46 PM   #5138
hurleygurley
Flaunts Her Lucky Charms
Hears the Whispers

Hi hi!
I looked at my notifications and there was a long list of Woody's post to come see! ♡
Things are still so kida poopy for me but I think that the tide is turning. I haven't said much to anyone about my life situation because I don't want to be gloomy.
Love you all!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-17, 03:35 PM   #5139
9mile monster
Calls Ann Arbor weekly
Escapes the Cage

HG I'm going to send you (mentally) a package of Cottonelle. You know those commercials and they are supposed to make your bum feel better.
Hugs, you are the best, girl.
Old 04-23-17, 03:36 PM   #5140
hurleygurley
Flaunts Her Lucky Charms
Hears the Whispers

Thanks, 9.
I'm hoping that things will get better this week. *crosses fingers*

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Community > Lostaways! :) »