Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > Vonne Watches Television - Hannibal (post 945)

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 12-16-17, 10:38 PM   #21
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Re: The Walking Dead - Vonne First-Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Side Of The Moon View Post
Currently we're half way through season 8. Can you predict how many and which season one characters still remain? Of course, I will not confirm or deny your guesses, and I'd assume no one else would either.
Daryl, Rick, Glenn, Carl.

I think everyone else dies.

Just met Bela from Supernatural. I remember now I heard she's on this show-- "Maggie."

vonnegut is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-17, 10:44 PM   #22
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Andrea to Carol: "We're all hoping and praying with you, for what it's worth."
Daryl: "I'll tell you what it's worth, not a damn thing. It's a waste of time, all this hoping and praying. We're gonna locate that little girl, and she'll be just fine. Am I the only one zen around here? Damn"

omg he's great

Old 12-16-17, 11:00 PM   #23
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

T Dog has an injury and a fever.

*suspicious look* We SURE that nothing bit him?

Old 12-16-17, 11:29 PM   #24
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegut View Post
Halfway through S2E1, and we have smart people who will live and stupid people who will die.

Daryl is smart and will live. Why doesn't EVERYONE have a crossbow at this point? And he hides from herd of Walkers by pulling corpses over himself. He's a survivor. I think he is tied with Glenn now for my favorite. If the zombie apocalypse comes, I'm sticking by Daryl's side.

Andrea is stupid and will die. If you're hiding in the frickin closet from a Walker who does not know you're there, how about NOT making lots of noise? Seriously. Idiot. She just annoys me in general.

Rick is smart and will live. Generally when I yell at him to do stuff, he does it, or something like it (me yelling at him in the forest "GET A BIG STICK TO HIT THEIR HEADS WITH!" and then he gets a big rock. Way to not use a gun like an idiot, Rick. You're great.), generally his only stupidity is being too nice / caring too much.

Lori is an idiot and will die. Homegirl whines about EVERYTHING. They're stopped in a place where they can get food, gas, water, and she's bitching that "it's a graveyard." So? SURVIVAL, LORI. LEARN IT. Take some lessons from frickin Daryl.

Glenn is smart and will live. He has quick reactions and he doesn't go around doing idiot things, and he makes good plans.

Dale is smart but will probably die because he looks out for everyone else too much. The brains are there but not the survival instinct.

T-Dog is stupid and will die. Everyone's hiding and he's flailing around cutting himself and shit. Took Daryl to save his ass.

Short-hair Mom seems pretty stupid, but it's hard to tell, because she's useless. Anyway, she's gonna die.

Shane isn't particularly smart or particularly idiotic, but I don't care if he lives or dies.

And the kids are stupid but that's because they are just kids. Why is everyone just letting the kids wander around all the time? Seriously. Stop doing that. Or they will die.
Best post yet.

Rick's not just smart. He'll get downright GRIMEY.
Quote:
Mo, I you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee View Post
I am not allowed to rob a liquor store anymore because I met my own personal Jesus.
Spoiler: notes
gift cards make great gifts both for shoppers who are lazy and/or have a lot of gifts to buy. They're also a shrewd choice if there are individuals in your life for whom it is difficult to shop. When bought through the astore, they also help support this site, which isn't self-sufficient and doesn't hold fund-raisers or any of that other crap.

Please consider doing at least some of your holiday shopping through our astore this year.
Link: http://losttv-forum.com/forum/index.php?pageid=astore0

Here's a link for general help info on finding amazon goodies through the astore.: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=85061e

As the old woman said when she peed in the sea, "Every little bit helps."
Mr Mo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-17, 01:11 AM   #25
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

In the middle of S2E4.

Glenn got laid and it was frickin HYSTERICAL. He's adorable. I like Maggie alright but I still see her as Bela from Supernatural so I'm waiting for her to be evil or do something shady.

Speaking of Shady, DAAAAMN Shady Shane! Shot Otis in the leg so that the could get away from the zombies.
I actually think I like him more now. Doin what he has to do to survive. So shady, though.

I think there has to be more to the farm story. Rick just asked Hershel to reconsider letting them stay, and Hershel's going on about how he has to follow the rules.
I want to know what rules allow them to stay there without weapons and not get overrun by zombie packs. Or should I just be suspending disbelief there? They are not fortified AT ALL.

Sophia really could have just not run off. That would have been better. None of this crap would have happened.
But then Glenn wouldn't have had hot post-apocalyptic pharmacy sex. So there's that.

Old 12-17-17, 01:12 AM   #26
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Oh, and the scene with the zombie down the well. Classic.

When Glenn went down there I was thinking "maybe he isn't so smart after all." But even on the verge of falling and being eaten, screaming his head off, he managed to hook the zombie with the rope.

So, he's still resourceful.

Old 12-17-17, 01:17 AM   #27
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Daryl's "Cherokee Rose" story for Carol.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Old 12-17-17, 01:22 AM   #28
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
I think there has to be more to the farm story. Rick just asked Hershel to reconsider letting them stay, and Hershel's going on about how he has to follow the rules.
I want to know what rules allow them to stay there without weapons and not get overrun by zombie packs. Or should I just be suspending disbelief there? They are not fortified AT ALL.
Well, not to say that there isn't more to it than this, but in the comics, and not in the TV show...

Spoiler: very mild comic spoiler
they make brief mention about the natural defenses around the farm, and how incredibly well positioned it is.
Quote:
Mo, I you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee View Post
I am not allowed to rob a liquor store anymore because I met my own personal Jesus.
Spoiler: notes
gift cards make great gifts both for shoppers who are lazy and/or have a lot of gifts to buy. They're also a shrewd choice if there are individuals in your life for whom it is difficult to shop. When bought through the astore, they also help support this site, which isn't self-sufficient and doesn't hold fund-raisers or any of that other crap.

Please consider doing at least some of your holiday shopping through our astore this year.
Link: http://losttv-forum.com/forum/index.php?pageid=astore0

Here's a link for general help info on finding amazon goodies through the astore.: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=85061e

As the old woman said when she peed in the sea, "Every little bit helps."
Mr Mo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-17, 01:24 AM   #29
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Lori's pregnant. Awesome. This will end great, I'm sure.

Old 12-17-17, 01:32 AM   #30
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Glenn: "You know, we still have 11 condoms."
Maggie: "hey, you see 11 condoms, I see 11 minutes of my life I'm never getting back"

SAVAGE

Oh man. I don't think I like her now That was just cold

« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »