Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > Supernatural - Bee's First Watch and Invitation to Discuss Thread

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 10-29-17, 06:22 AM   #21
Bee
Flashes Back

Re: Supernatural - Bee's First Watch and Invitation to Discuss Thread

With season 3 I'll do the little episode summary I think. This is all new to me. It's exciting.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-17, 06:26 AM   #22
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Really shit doesn't even get started until S4, when you meet Castiel.

You're still in the prologue.

vonnegut is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-17, 04:45 AM   #23
Bee
Flashes Back

I just finished Season 2 and wrote a summary of the last 3 episodes. Two of them vanished because I'm doing this in my phone, but the first one saved on my clip tray. Here is my summary/ thoughts:

Spoiler: S2:E20 What Is and What Should Never Be
S2:E20 "What Is and What Should Never Be"

-This episode's title is my favorite Led Zepplin song and it does it justice

- Summary: As Dean is possibly dead (again) after being zapped by a tattooed scary demon dude, we get to see him happy for once in heaven or an alternate reality where Ma's alive and there are no worries. His girlfriend is a "respectable" & hot (of course) nurse who brings him beers and likes to ease his mind with bedroom magic.

Sam is a "woosy" but he's engaged to a now plumper Jess. I think this is the same actress? I didn't bother to check. I just think she started to eat more than a stick of celery a day? She's not fat-I just didn't recognize her.

Dean smiles the whole time. He sucks at mowing the lawn. I love his truck is full of Maxim magazine. This is so what normal non-hunting Dean would be like. He's upset he doesn't have a close relationship with Sam, but I mean tragedy and fighting demons kinda bonds people. He gets it.

Ghosts start appearing and he realizes the extensive good him and Sammy have done in reality- lives saved etc. So he does a little research and with silver and lambs blood-he kills himself in front of the fam.

Yep. He wasn't dead in real life but now dead in non-real life. He is so damn perfect he kills himself in paradise just in time to not die in reality. He is freaking amazing. This episode was made just for us Dean-crazed fans. It's a gift to us from the writers.
Old 11-02-17, 08:41 AM   #24
Bee
Flashes Back

Season 2 Finale time!! These are my favorite two episodes so far and a lot is revealed. I'm 100% hooked after these. No turning back.
Spoiler: S2:E21 All Hell Breaks Loose P1 Summary

S2:E21 All Hell Breaks Loose (Part 1)

This opens with Sam and Dean pulling into a little Cafe in the middle of the woods. Adorable! It reminds me of a tiny home. I want one. Sam goes in while Dean demands he bring him some Pie. Yum.

So the radio in the impala goes turbulent and Dean sees there is no one in the Cafe. He goes to check. Everyone is dead with their throats slit. Hmmm....this sounds very Meg-esque. Sam is no where to be found but Dean finds some sulfur on the back door and realizes this ain't good.

Sam has been transported to a ghost town with all the other 23yo freaks of nature we have met so far along with a couple more. (Jake the Afghanistan solider who can lift 800lbs) and this blond girl that touches people and they die and she's real emo about killing her girlfriend. The others are my fav "good-hearted & I live in a van" stoner, Andy and then the engaged chick that sees visions, has big teeth, and has been missing for 5 months.

This ghost town is where these psychic kids picked by yellow-eyes fight to be his #1 in the war he's starting. Hunger games like...

So the first one to go is emo girl who killed her girlfriend. I didn't mind that. They found her hung but not suicide. Hummm who done it?!?!

Sam sees the yellow eyes demon and they have a chat.
Mr. Yellow has a hard-on for Sam and really wants him to win. Sam is not flattered (surprisingly! Ha) but the demon wants to show him how important he is and gives him a flashback to the nursery. The only reason Sam's mom died was because she caught yellow-eyes feeding Sam is blood to make him into whatever the hell Sam is. She did recognize him though-the demon- I think that might be important later.

So Sam really needs some help from his bro and Andy offers his skills to send Dean some visions of where they are. Dean has been looking for Sam with Bobby. In their search, they find the Roadhouse burned down and ASH, my favorite mullet PBR drinker, was found crispy and only identifed by Dean and Bobby by his badass calculator watch. RIP my mensa redneck!!

Ellen was not found in the fire (Jo's mom) and assumed dead or missing. When Dean gets his visions Bobby knows exactly where Sam is based on the description because Bobby knows damn near everything.

Meanwhile in ghost town:
The engaged (well ex-engaged-he's dead) chipmunk looking chick has killed poor stoner Andy! SURPRISE! She has been killing the yellowed-eye's prospects for 5 months. She's a killing queen. All that crying and needing hugs. Bollox!! So Sam finds Andy and gets it out if her that she's really evil and killed emo chick too. She's about to kill Sam (cause this is a competition) and then....

BOOM! Jake the super-strong soilder comes and kills her-saving the day.
Okay not day, like the minute. Because a second later Sam and him are fighting outside (against Sam's wishes) and after Sam knocks him out he decides not to finish him off because he's sweet little Sammy.

Dean is calling Sam's name at this exact time because Bobby has led him to the ghost town. Then.... JAKE KILLS SAM! He woke up from being knocked out- takes Sam's knife and severs his spinal cord. Literally and figurative stabbed him in the back. Now Dean and Buddy see this happening. Dean tried to warn Sam to look behind him, but it's too late. Blood is gushing out of Sam's mouth. Dean tries to comfort him, but realizes it's too bad of a wound. Sam dies in Dean's arms. He cries. Oh my poor Dean. I'm crying, and I'm like what the bloody f**k?!?!
This is some bullshit.

Time for part 2...

Last edited by Bee; 11-02-17 at 08:44 AM.
Old 11-03-17, 12:16 AM   #25
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

The first deaths are always the hardest.

But yeah, Dean has a rough time. Oh Dean, your poor life.

Seriously I think Dean is the most pitiful character in all of fiction.

The "Hunger Games" aspect of that episode is kind of silly, but hey, demons. They do weird stuff.

I was SO heartbroken about Ash. I loved him.

Old 11-03-17, 12:23 AM   #26
Bee
Flashes Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegut View Post
:

Seriously I think Dean is the most pitiful character in all of fiction.
PERFECT!! I think I won't cry as much if I take on this mentality.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk
Old 11-03-17, 01:08 AM   #27
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

It makes me MORE sad, honestly.

It's like every time you think, "Man, literally nothing can get worse for him. It's as bad as it can possibly get," then there's another episode.

So did you finish S2?

Old 11-03-17, 02:33 AM   #28
Liz
Ridiculicious!
Hears the Whispers

Send a message via AIM to Liz Send a message via MSN to Liz Send a message via Yahoo to Liz Send a message via Skype™ to Liz

I love your summaries, Bee. Keep them coming. You crack me up! It's almost as fun as reading Kelly's. I knew who she would love and hate before she did, lol.
Old 11-03-17, 10:52 PM   #29
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
I love your summaries, Bee. Keep them coming. You crack me up! It's almost as fun as reading Kelly's. I knew who she would love and hate before she did, lol.

Old 11-04-17, 09:51 AM   #30
Bee
Flashes Back

Thanks, Liz!! I'm having a great time watching the show. Here is my take on the last part of the Season 2 finale.
Spoiler: S2:E22 All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2 Summary

S2:E22 All Hell Breaks Loose Finale Part 2

Beginning of the episode: Sam is dead and laying on a mattress in a house in ghost town. Dean won't let Bobby bury him. Time is running out- he's going to stink soon. I'm really, really not happy about this and I have no idea how Dean is going to fix it.

Oh shit. Music is blasting and Dean's up to something. I'm excited! Let's save SAMMY!!

What is he doing?! He just buried that stuff and.. OMG, he's conjuring the evil woman demon that tempted him with bringing back his Dad. This is really stupid, Dean. You're an idiot. Don't do it.

ONE YEAR and no cheating or Sam drops dead. WHAT THE HELL?! This is almost as bad as Sam dying. My heart hurts.

Let's talk about Bobby. I adore Bobby. Once he sees that Dean went pet cemetery on Sam-he is not happy. He brings up what's dead should stay dead to him. I mean, sheesh! Dean has been mooping around so sad that Daddy Winchester is in hell for him... ALL season and then he does the same shit he hates. Argh. I can tell Bobby really loves him in this scene. He's really upset.

More thoughts:
Jake is dumb. I don't enjoy him. He's not bad- he's not good- he's straight stupid.

So...all this stuff has happened with the 23 yos cause Mr. Colt (who made the demon killing gun) has also made this large area in Wyoming into a pentagram with churches and the center guards a gate to hell. No demon can enter this area due to church placement and the Colt is the key to the gate. So Yellow-Eyes needed Sam or Jake to open it because even though they might have tasted some demon blood as babies- they are not full demon and can enter this area.

Ellen (she went to get pretzels as the Roadhouse burned and is alive), Bobby, Sam and Dean make their way to Wyoming to prevent dumbass Jake from giving the demon what he wants.

Jake didn't take but a little threat and he's ready to be a prince in the new evil world yellow-eyes is creating. Jake has the gun and is about to open the gate when all 4 of the team pull guns on him. Unfortunately, he "gave into" his powers and can use stronger and makes Ellen turn the gun on herself with his mind. He forces them all to drop their weapons, and then he puts the Colt in the key slot to open up hell.

Finally, Sam decides not to be a benevolent pussy cat and shoots the mofo fifty-leven times. To the point Dean looked at him like, "Damn bro."

Then the yellow-eyed demon comes to the area because the gate of hell is open and it's demon-country again. Scores of screaming things are shooting out of the gate.

Dean has the Colt and tries to shoot yellow-eyes. Instead, ol' yeller takes the gun with his mind powers and makes Dean sit down while he effs with his head for a few minutes before aiming the gun at him and...BOOM!

JOHN WINCHESTER's ghost tackles the demon. HOLY MACKEREL! Dean takes the Colt and *slow-mo bullet scene* shoots the Yellow-Eyed Demon dead.

Best Scene ever!! John climbed out of hell. What a badass. Unfortunately, his experiences in hell have made him mute, but he looks at both Dean and Sam like, "I miss you. I love you so much. I'm sorry but you know I gotta go." Everyone is crying and John disappears in a slightly positive flame. I'm thinking he's at least bumped up to purgatory.

Ellen and Bobby have closed the gates of hell. It was open for a few minutes though. Not good.

End scene: Sam gets it out of Dean that he really died and Dean made a deal with the demon and he's only got a year. Sam reminds him that DEAN is HIS brother. It's his responsibility to take care of him too. He will figure out a way to get him outta this no matter what. Cause like, being a brother doesn't work one way, Dean!! Selfish!!!!!!! *Bee is mad still at Dean if you can't tell*

They drive off together, both happy to be alive and have the huge weight of yellow-eyes off their back.

Off to Season 3.....
Woooooohoooooooo!

Last edited by Bee; 11-04-17 at 09:54 AM.
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »