Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Game of Thrones > Game of Thrones S07E06 "Beyond The Wall"

Old 08-21-17, 07:41 AM   #21
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Re: Game of Thrones S07E06 "Beyond The Wall"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelunn View Post
and why is the wrights so afraid of water, the see thru ones sure dont worry about breathing??? why didn't they just trudge along the lake bottom and pop out by the rock....
Because "THERE'S NO TIME!!!"

vonnegut is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-17, 07:57 AM   #22
jaystao
Seeker of Island Tao
Talks Backwards

I really enjoyed it. I don't care about all the plot pointless stuff anymore, GOT ticked me off too many times before and best to get it over and done with so I can get on to re-watching the Sopranos and BSG.

But you guys just don't get it. This is what you were missing. I can read into subtext and I know a plot device conversation when I hear one. When they ask that Red HEaded wildling dude how they survive out here and he tells them by moving round and basically having sex. I mean Come oooon. How do you think they survived on that island for like... well in the unedited version they were like on that island for like days playing musical chairs among other things and then the group 'keep each other warm' time. I mean that's how you survive apparently, now that's a scene that would arouse my fascination. But we wont get to see that logical conclusion, we've been had, it was just too much for even the GOT writers to shock and awe, so we just got all that other stuff.
Old 08-21-17, 08:11 AM   #23
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

LOL omg BSG has the worst plot holes of anything in history.

I hate that show.

Old 08-21-17, 08:12 AM   #24
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaystao View Post

But you guys just don't get it. This is what you were missing. I can read into subtext and I know a plot device conversation when I hear one. When they ask that Red HEaded wildling dude how they survive out here and he tells them by moving round and basically having sex. I mean Come oooon. How do you think they survived on that island for like... well in the unedited version they were like on that island for like days playing musical chairs among other things and then the group 'keep each other warm' time. I mean that's how you survive apparently, now that's a scene that would arouse my fascination. But we wont get to see that logical conclusion, we've been had, it was just too much for even the GOT writers to shock and awe, so we just got all that other stuff.

imma say it right now, Sandor is a top

Old 08-21-17, 08:30 AM   #25
jaystao
Seeker of Island Tao
Talks Backwards

Quote:
LOL omg BSG has the worst plot holes of anything in history.

I hate that show.
It was a pretty biiiig show to hate, there was a lot of it. Maybe you should re-watch it with me so you can relive the hate step by step. Personally I go door to door knocking with episodes of BSG to try to try and convert people but even my faith gets tried when they go on about all those plot holes.

Quote:
imma say it right now, Sandor is a top
V

I don't... I don't know if I want to even imagine that, I can imagine that Martin guy giving them his view on the script with something like that, cause he's sort of realism sadist kinda guy and the PTB will be like... No the Dragon lady comes down and saves them all and flies away.... (after he leaves) If he calls.. we're not in.

But you know - what ever happens on Zombie island stays on Zombie island. ha ha ha.

PS I like seeing Danny (I'll call her that because I can never spell her name) and I like seeing John Snow, they look good no matter the complexities. Danny Riding on a Dragon in a cool outfit and John Snow raising his sword against the countless millions descending on him is what people want to see, I'm in that boat. I think their relationship is forced or at least too quick, I like seeing Danny and I like seeing Snow, together they form - two people you like seeing who happen to be in the same room together 'acting'.

Last edited by jaystao; 08-21-17 at 09:53 AM.
jaystao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-17, 12:18 PM   #26
Warthawg1
The American Idle
Cons the Conman

Send a message via ICQ to Warthawg1 Send a message via AIM to Warthawg1 Send a message via MSN to Warthawg1 Send a message via Yahoo to Warthawg1

I loved BSG. I just finished a re-watch about 2 months ago.

That was the 4th time I've watched it beginning to end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I walk across the dreaming sands, under the pale moon...

through the dreams of countries and cities, past dreams of places long gone, and times beyond recall.
Warthawg1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-17, 01:40 PM   #27
KevinNU7
Pushes the Button

I'm literally watching BSG for the first time now. Struggling to get through the final season. They lost me big time when 4 of the final 5 were "awoken"
KevinNU7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-17, 01:45 PM   #28
KevinNU7
Pushes the Button

I really enjoyed this episode. All the North of the wall stuff was obvious but I have gotten over the fast forwarding so it didn't bother me in this one. I think they at least tried this time, they showed nightfall north of the wall and then it was the next morning. So at least it was a day they waited for Danny.

You guys are crazy about the chains, especially with how this season has gone. You really wanted to scene where they find a shipyard North of the wall and take the chains? Come on man
KevinNU7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-17, 01:48 PM   #29
scotpgot
bottle rockets
Brainwashed in Room 23

Send a message via AIM to scotpgot Send a message via MSN to scotpgot Send a message via Yahoo to scotpgot Send a message via Skype™ to scotpgot

I was also confused by there being no time to mount the horse.

I really hope there's some kind of payoff to Arya's craziness. Either she's really actually going crazy and it's setting up an epic battle between Sansa and Arya (not sure how that would work), or she's playing Littlefinger (hopefully). The "sneaking" about last episode was really, really sloppy - both as a character and in writing.
Old 08-21-17, 01:49 PM   #30
scotpgot
bottle rockets
Brainwashed in Room 23

Send a message via AIM to scotpgot Send a message via MSN to scotpgot Send a message via Yahoo to scotpgot Send a message via Skype™ to scotpgot

Like, something you would find in a hack sitcom sloppy.
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Game of Thrones »