Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > Legion - FX Wednesday

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 03-31-17, 08:01 PM   #61
Pi-o-my
Pushes the Button

Re: Legion - FX Wednesday

I'm confused about how that hot potato sequence began. When Syd kissed David, shouldn't they have body-swapped, so Syd would be tied to the gurney and David (along with his parasite) would have been standing up, in Syd's body? It looked like it was still David in David's body, with The Shadow King in Syd's. I figure it was The Shadow King in charge when Syd's gloves came off and Kerrey ran into the room (leaving the Interrogator on his own because she wanted to be ready to smack down the emerging Shadow King.) It made sense for Shadow King (now having Syd-powers) to swap into someone standing outside of the laser-line enclosure. Was it that, with the extraction at that point maybe, Syd's kiss meant that the David aspect of David stayed in David's body and just the parasite got into Syd (and then Kerrey and then Oliver)? So was Syd temporarily in David's body and then did the pass-along to Kerrey knock Syd back into Syd? Maybe Kerrey's ability to connect with Cary enabled her to not swap and still be in her body (so not body-swap when Syd's body touched hers) at the same time as The Shadow King...?

It was a heart-breaking irony that Oliver realized (perhaps thanks to all that Frankenstein's castle electricity buzzing around him while he was up the ladder working on the generator) who Melanie is, just before being taken over. And that was an amazing shot of Lennie appearing first as a snake-like arm coming out of the car window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yung23 View Post
Just started watching. Who or what is the dog or wolf character ?
Hi, Yung! Not sure which dog you're referring to. There's the dog in the red-lit crate in Chapter 1, with the Division 3 military types. There's the dog figure (whitish) that looks like the red-lit one that The Eye carves and then leaves on the Interrogator's table (Chapter 1, too.) A couple of times we've seen an exterior shot of Clockworks, looking like a model rather than an actual building, with the carved dog sitting up on a roof. David has memories of a dog his sister says they never had, the beagle named, ahem, King. There's the dog/wolf head on the cane the Interrogator now carries. All meaning -- ya got me.

In addition to a name, the Interrogator now has a chubby black kid and briefcase-toting husband. (I'm assuming the cliche aspects are on purpose, as a wink-wink, here's the story from the other side to humanize the enemy before he switches sides.) Clark -- last name? first, as in Clark Kent? -- Havey Dent-ed and The Eye-like, still seems suspicious to me. Sandi, are you sure that it was Clark's husband watching with Division 3? I'll have to take another look! And another look at that mini-bathosphere as well, because it struck me as being an Oliver-like contraption.

Last edited by Pi-o-my; 03-31-17 at 08:07 PM.
Pi-o-my is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-17, 06:05 AM   #62
Liz
Ridiculicious!
Hears the Whispers

Send a message via AIM to Liz Send a message via MSN to Liz Send a message via Yahoo to Liz Send a message via Skype™ to Liz

Just stopping in to not read anything and to say that we watched the first episode of this and holy crap it was awesome. Looking forward to catching up!
Old 04-04-17, 10:56 AM   #63
Dark Side Of The Moon
Seeks Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Just stopping in to not read anything and to say that we watched the first episode of this and holy crap it was awesome. Looking forward to catching up!
You're gonna feel that way after each ep. Love this show!
Dark Side Of The Moon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-17, 10:12 PM   #64
Pi-o-my
Pushes the Button

So quiet around here it's like listening with headphones to crickets...

So any thoughts since the season finale? How's your catching up going, Liz? Yung and Jay, you still there?

Sandi, I took a quick peek at a scene with the Div 3 guys and I think you're right, Clark's husband is one of the watchers in that military-looking room. That makes Man in Chair's comment about giving a bit more time to "your man" seem pretty snarky. I'll take closer look when I get there -- I'll be rewatching all the episodes when I have some (ha ha) free time.

Last edited by Pi-o-my; 04-07-17 at 10:14 PM.
Pi-o-my is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-17, 10:43 PM   #65
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
That makes Man in Chair's comment about giving a bit more time to "your man" seem pretty snarky. I'll take closer look when I get there -- I'll be rewatching all the episodes when I have some (ha ha) free time.
Yep, I'm pretty sure it's him. And when you rewatch, I would be interested in your opinion of whether or not the burnt man knew his husband's position or not. I don't think he did.

Formerly known as clayseason1
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-17, 06:53 PM   #66
Liz
Ridiculicious!
Hears the Whispers

Send a message via AIM to Liz Send a message via MSN to Liz Send a message via Yahoo to Liz Send a message via Skype™ to Liz

We have watched up to episode 7, and this is clearly our favorite show right now. I still am only peeking at this thread till I watch the end, then I will come back and read through/comment.
Old 05-22-17, 12:22 PM   #67
Dark Side Of The Moon
Seeks Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
We have watched up to episode 7, and this is clearly our favorite show right now. I still am only peeking at this thread till I watch the end, then I will come back and read through/comment.
Dark Side Of The Moon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-17, 03:01 AM   #68
Mattie
Cons the Conman

Watched it all. Enjoyable show to binge-watch, and Aubrey Plaza deserves an Emmy. Beyond that though, I found it soooo slow in some parts. Hopefully season 2 picks up the pace.

"madness, and then illumination"
orson scott card
http://instagram.com/towhateverend
Mattie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »