Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > Twin Peaks - Showtime Sunday

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 05-27-17, 10:19 PM   #11
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Re: Twin Peaks - Showtime Sunday (Premieres May 21)

Also -- I'm very interested in who put the bounty out on Cooper Bob. It could be a rival, or perhaps someone he injured in his many misdeeds but it could be -- it just could be -- someone who doesn't want Agent Cooper to return.

Formerly known as clayseason1
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-17, 07:23 PM   #12
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Re: Twin Peaks - Showtime Sunday

Twin Peaks -- 2 Episodes This Sunday
S0103/S0104 -- "The Return: Parts 3 & 4"
Sunday, May 28, 2017 @ 9/8c
on Showtime

Spoiler: Description and Trailers

Description: "...brings back some memories" Source

Old 06-04-17, 05:32 PM   #13
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Twin Peaks
S0105 -- "105"
Sunday, June 4th, 2017 @ 9/8c
on Showtime

Old 06-05-17, 04:38 AM   #14
J_C
Hypercreative
Talks Backwards

I don't have Showtime, and I am curious how the show is coming along.

J_C is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-17, 06:45 AM   #15
truffula
Sharing in the Groove
Squishes the Frog

Okay. Here we go.
TWIN PEAKS is the greatest show in the history of television IMO. Always has been, even with it's untimely "demise" after S2.
The ONLY reason I got into LOST was because it had a small glimmer of what TWIN PEAKS offered me and I was easily sucked into the madness.
If that made any sense......make no mistake - this is where IT ALL BEGAN.
And now, finally, 25 years later......IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN.

If you think LOST messed with you, YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Already 5 episodes in, and I am drawn back to THIS PLACE. To THIS FORUM. Because I love all of y'all and we had some DAMN GOOD conversations and theoretical discussions about LOST when it was running, and now here we are about to surpass that intensity level.
I NEED YOU ALL. Facebook does NOT work for me to adequately discuss the events of this show. Screencap discussions. References to FWWM and the "Secret Lives of Twin Peaks" (the S3 prequel novel).....this is what I crave.
Lets BRING IT.

That was the HYPE post. Now I will transfer my notes from the first 5 episodes to this forum and God help you all.
Old 06-10-17, 07:19 AM   #16
truffula
Sharing in the Groove
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_C View Post
I don't have Showtime, and I am curious how the show is coming along.
MIND BLOWINGLY FIERCE.

Now how do I really feel about those first 5 episodes??
Let's begin our journey down the rabbit hole..........

EPISODES 1 & 2
- right off the bat, HUGE CLUES from the Giant (now credited as "??????"): Agent Cooper, listen to the sounds. It is in our house now. All cannot be said aloud now. Remember 430. Richard and Linda. Two Birds, One Stone. The PERFECT way to start after 25 years. If you all could've seen me as I watched this....

- first (of many) guest stars Ashley Judd appears as "Beverly", Ben Horne's new assistant. Totally loved that Jerry was into the legal weed culture. As one who knows, that "skunk" that the elite client was complaining about was NOT an actual skunk let loose in the hotel......it was Jerry Horne cooking up his weed!

- loved the shack where EvilCoop (still haven't decided what I wanna call him) met up with Beulah and picked up Ray and Daria. Very DARK and CREEPY. Had the Lynch Intensity for sure.

- the "white noise monster"....WTF was THAT???? Whatever it was, it shook the world of TWIN PEAKS to it's core. We're showing something in NYC....what?? The "world" of Twin Peaks is expanding.......

- ....to Buckhorn, SD. Not the biggest Matt Lillard fan, but he did good in this role so far.

- in Las Vegas now...."never have someone like HIM in your life"....who??

- someone who can get FIERCE HD screencaps needs to get shots of EVERY TRAIN CAR that goes by before we cut to Mike and Coop in the Black Lodge. Somewhere in there, I believe, is a hidden clue.

- BIG QUESTION: WHAT DOES LAURA PALMER WHISPER TO COOPER THIS TIME?? (when she took her face off, I thought she would be a Vorlon from Babylon 5 - and as joking as I am here, I may not end up being too far from the truth.....)

- another HUGE CLUE in the playing card EvilCoop shows Daria before killing her. The Ace of Spades with a weak Spider-Man logo in the middle. Hmmmm........

- PHILIP JEFFRIES. Holy crap. DAVID BOWIE. Note that EvilCoop is using the same SatPhone that WINDHAM EARLE used at the end of S2. And then if that WASN'T Jeffries, WHO WAS EvilCoop TALKING TO THERE???? "You're going back and I will be with BOB again".......

- I'm too far out of the game to keep up with this, but the login info shown when EvilCoop hacked the prison just HAS TO DO SOMETHING.
ORG: mkeuouc-q
NAME: eeuoubp3x
ID: 398715015787412
Go get em my faithful webmazers!!!!

- one last clue "253 TIME AND TIME AGAIN" - "FIND LAURA".

To close this first post, I will say that I cannot get this song out of my head. It closed the out the opening night, and it was PERFECT for the moment.

Last edited by truffula; 06-12-17 at 02:46 AM.
truffula is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-17, 07:42 AM   #17
truffula
Sharing in the Groove
Squishes the Frog

Good God I still have a hard time grasping all that has gone down so far in only 5 episodes.....here is what I got out of
EPISODES 3 & 4

- proof of clues being given right off the bat - at first the number 15 appears on the eyeless woman's "door"....

- the face of Major Garland Briggs says "BLUE ROSE"

- and now the number on the "door" reads number 3. (315 was Cooper's room number at the Great Northern Hotel )

- question: who is the knocking mother of the eyeless woman (who I'm pretty sure was the same actress who played Ronette Pulaski.......hmmm....)???

- EvilCoop "manufactured 'Dougie' to take his place in the Black Lodge". Not even gonna try to list all the questions that surround THAT ONE!

- Bobby Briggs is a cop now, and said "Cooper" was the last person to see his father alive.....SCREAMING CLUE RIGHT HERE!!!! Obvious assumption is that EvilCoop met with Maj Briggs to get vital info out of him then whacked him anonymously in an "office fire" I think it was mentioned..?

- "Dougie". Don't even know where to start with that one.....how bout this.....(and I read this on facebook, this is NOT my idea)....what's the first thing Coop/Dougie does when he sees little Sonny Jim?? He GRABS HIS STOMACH WHERE HE WAS SHOT BY JOSIE. And immediately after that? What happens?? Sonny Jim gives Coop/Dougie a THUMBS UP. EXACTLY LIKE THE WAITER/GIANT DID IN S2. Put that in your coffee mug and drink it!!!

- also not found by me but read on the internets......listen to how EvilCoop greets Agt. Cole.....listen VERY CLOSELY. He does not say what you think he says. Gordon was right on when he told Albert that there was something off about how he was greeted. "It's Yrev Very Good to See You Again Old Friend

- BLUE ROSE = you have NO CLUE what's going on. We'll get back to you I'm sure.

Now onto Episode 5.....
Old 06-10-17, 07:54 AM   #18
truffula
Sharing in the Groove
Squishes the Frog

I can't believe I'm still awake.
But here's my take on Ep5.....

- how is "Dougie's" ring from Las Vegas inside the stomach of the headless corpse (who I'm pretty sure is Maj Briggs)?

- EvilCoop's face melting into BOB in the mirror was freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- more than one group after "Dougie". Not surprising if EvilCoop "made" him and runs his life.

- the simple act of putting Coop's GNH room key into the mailbox will set off a MAJOR series of events down the road.

- looks like Shelly's daughter Becky is repeating history.

- Dr. Jacoby is still crazy. hahahahahaha!!!!!

- now the ending here was SO MUCH MORE than what we actually saw. The "thing" that EvilCoop did with the phone. The "smoking man" who is credited as RICHARD HORNE. Wait.....what was that? Where did that come from? No one said his name.....yep. Lynch is giving us CLUES IN THE FREAKING CREDITS.

- so yeah, that's RICHARD Horne. REMEMBER RICHARD AND LINDA Now we have RICHARD. Rumors are flying that LINDA is RICHARD's twin sister. TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE.

- I thought Audrey Horne died in the bank blast. Apparently I am wrong about that and the book revealed that she lived and is in a coma.

SUNDAY IS NOW MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK.

See y'all around 10pm on Sunday!!!!
Old 06-11-17, 06:56 PM   #19
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Twin Peaks
S0106 -- "106"
Sunday, June 11th, 2017 @ 9/8c
on Showtime

Old 06-12-17, 02:32 AM   #20
truffula
Sharing in the Groove
Squishes the Frog

*picks up shattered jaw and mops up melted brains on floor*

That was AMAZING. I am literally in shock here, that was SO GOOD.
And we're only 1/3 through the season.

Now, about that MASTERPIECE of a television episode....

- the concept of "Dougie" being "manufactured" makes my brain melt. There is something to that. A clue tonight was this - much like how "Dougie" repeats the endings of sentences he hears, tonight, Naomi doubled up on a line from earlier, when "Dougie" is first brought home and she sees the sack of money "I'm gonna fix you a sandwich".

- what book is Sonny Jim reading in bed? Anyone?

- I'm sorry. David Lynch is showing LOST how to do NUMBERS properly. They are EVERYWHERE in this season, and unlike the bogus LOST numbers, these ones are more than likely clues in some way. For example: tonight "Dougie" sees Mike in the Black Lodge again. Mike says the following: "You have to wake up" twice, and "Don't Die." three times.
(we've also seen the crazy door in the space black lodge show different numbers that ended up being Cooper's room # at GNH - that was the obvious tip off - PAY ATTENTION TO THE NUMBERS )

- Ladders and Stairs, guided by green lights (and they showed the changing traffic signal right before) helps "Dougie" do something awesome for his boss at the insurance company (probably figure out that Tom Sizemore's character 'the best agent' is not only lying but skimming off the top or something corrupt like that.)

- WHAT?.......no seriously......WHAT THE FLIRKING SHNIT????? DIANE!!!!?????!!!!!! THE ONE PERSON WHO WILL KNOW IF IT IS THE REAL COOPER!!!!!! This deserves a very loud....
RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

- Red (Balthazar Getty from LOST HIGHWAY) and his "magic trick" with the DIME. Freaky. And why was he giving looks to Shelly at the end of Ep2??

- CARL! (saw him in the previews but still) and then the ride into town....I screamed. HOW'S LINDA? WOOOOOO!!!! And now we have RICHARD and LINDA.

- OMG watching Richard run that kid over was HARSH. Then Carl sees the FIRE (the boy's soul?) ascending. And then they make a point of showing the NUMBERS on the phone pole as it makes a Black Lodge-esque sound.....

- 119 screamed by drunk mom in Rancho Rosa. Second set of NUMBERS shouted by this woman. I think I got the first set in an earlier post....

- another small man, though this dude is a badass apparently. Gets the envelope with the black dot....

- DANIEL FARADAY!!!!

- I absolutely LOVED Naomi Watts telling the gangsters off. PRICELESS.

- the new small man easily kills "Blackie" or whoever that was supposed to be.....???

- NP8B3JD - Richard Horne's license plate. They smacked us in the face with that one, so I felt it worth writing down.

- the DIME.....the INDIAN HEAD.....something is MISSING......the bolt in the bathroom door.....no.....could it be??? THE MISSING PAGES FROM LAURA PALMER'S DIARY???????

I AM FREAKING OUT OVER HERE!!!!!!!
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »