Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Other TV > LOST > General Discussion > What are your thoughts ? REAL WORLD MIND READING

Old 03-15-17, 10:12 PM   #191
yung23
made Damon Lindelof say "Fermions" on TV :P
Hears the Whispers

Location: trapped in an inner product space containing a lattice
Re: What are your thoughts ? REAL WORLD MIND READING

Once I make a few edits, concentrating on scenario TWO..

I'll be contacting WIRED magazine too.

https://www.wired.com/2012/12/the-ne...is-your-brain/

Hacking the Human Brain: The Next Domain of Warfare

Quote:
It’s been fashionable in military circles to talk about cyberspace as a “fifth domain” for warfare, along with land, space, air and sea. But there’s a sixth and arguably more important warfighting domain emerging: the human brain.
This new battlespace is not just about influencing hearts and minds with people seeking information. It’s about involuntarily penetrating, shaping, and coercing the mind in the ultimate realization of Clausewitz’s definition of war: compelling an adversary to submit to one’s will. And the most powerful tool in this war is brain-computer interface (BCI) technologies, which connect the human brain to devices.

BCIs can be used to manipulate … or kill.

Last edited by yung23; 03-20-17 at 11:24 PM.
yung23 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-17, 07:57 PM   #192
yung23
Hears the Whispers

So now that I have explained how this entanglement based BCI is created, I will, to the best of my ability, explain how this Dream Inducing Nightmare game engine works.

Foregoing the resting state_ground state part, which I will try to explain soon, I'm going to guess on how models of your own memories are created.

First, realize that memories or the images of them can be reconstructed.

Now take PHOTOGRAMMETRY into that.

http://www.cgsociety.org/training/co...etry-for-games

And add an AI like the one used in Googles DEEP DREAM filter process..

Taking the reconstructed vision into account when processing the photogrammetry..* You end up with 3D models of PEOPLE AND PLACES from someones memories.

It's not hard to imagine is it ?

As far back as 1999, BCIs were being used to reconstruct movies CATS had recently seen...

"Yang Dan and colleagues' recordings of cat vision using a BCI implanted in the lateral geniculate nucleus (top row: original image; bottom row: recording)
In 1999, researchers led by Yang Dan at the University of California, Berkeley decoded neuronal firings to reproduce images seen by cats. The team used an array of electrodes embedded in the thalamus (which integrates all of the brain’s sensory input) of sharp-eyed cats. Researchers targeted 177 brain cells in the thalamus lateral geniculate nucleus area, which decodes signals from the retina. The cats were shown eight short movies, and their neuron firings were recorded. Using mathematical filters, the researchers decoded the signals to generate movies of what the cats saw and were able to reconstruct recognizable scenes and moving objects"

So taking this direct, Neuron electric field entanglement into account, even better resolution can be decoded, reconstructed and used in Photogrammetry techniques to create 3D assets from reconstructed memories of vision.

And, like Googles DeepDream filter process, once you train an AI how to do this, it becomes automatic.

So now you can take these custom assets, load them into a game engine like UNREAL on steroids (because it IS the D.O.D)
and agents who also "wear" entanglement based BCIs, can use them to create virtual reality worlds in real time and subject the victim to anything they can think of forcing that person to experience.
BTW. AGENTS CAN DO THIS WHILE SLEEPING THEMSELVES.
THIS IS A HUGE PIECE OF THIS PUZZLE

But not only can assets have textures applied, like UNREAL, they can be given ATTRIBUTES.

Wood, Metal, Marble, Rock..
Bump maps
Normal maps
And even tactile sensations..
Like this EEG technique
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26762865

Because they can be taken from EEG recordings and applied to the attributes..

Even PAIN...
Increased heartrates
Fear
Sexual release
Crying

So you not only see a saw, but you
Fear its proximity then FEEL IT CUTTING.

They can force someone to EXPERIENCE anything they desire in this literal HELL.

And because of entanglement, THERE IS NO ESCAPE.

Everytime you fall asleep and your neurons settle down into resting states... And you enter Delta or Alpha states...* Your Neurons can be forced into stimuation, causing the very same action potentials to fire that would while awake.. And to your mind, its another reality as real as the waking world.

But now its controlled by people out to cause you extreme sufferring.

This is what TIs are going through.
And this is why they go crazy.
This is why they are forced to end thier lives.

Once you clone a quantum state via teleporation, there is no going back.
You cannot destroy one without destroying the other.
Its a literal death sentence.
And up in canada, we have no death penalty.
Hence this covert method of execution and torture.
This is the most unlawful, inhumane, unethical, criminal technology EVER invented

The world needs to comprehend how EVIL this technology is.
it is literal HELL.

Imagine being FORCED to experience anything someone out to cause you suffering wishes you to experience.
Now realize this engine is used on sleeping minds, and like vision reconstruction, images can not only be decoded, but they can be written.

Vision can be reconstructed in the brain.

so you are forced to wear an Occulus Rift essentially.
but you are asleep and do not even know it.

now comprehend how immersive it would be.

So why is it a huge piece of the puzzle ?
Because they are given more bits to quorum into.
They are given more of a sentience quotient.
More NV centers perhaps.
This allows them more awareness while dreaming.
So they are aware of themselves and can take control of the engine, which then takes control of the level of awareness of the victim.

So in other words : the DOD, DARPA and TPTB, alrrady comprehend consciousness.

_____

Ground state_Resting state

When we fall asleep, our neurons begin to rest. There is no outside, perception causing stimulations or action potentials anymore. Although APs do fire while we dream or lay in ben thinking, the brain enters a resting state.
So because of this entanglement based BCI, neurons can be forced into stimulating. I am POSITIVE, the DOD and DARPA have it down to such a science now that they can make sleeping brains think VR dreams are the real waking world yet limit just enough awareness to refrain from waking a sleeping mind.

They know how to write to memory, or decode from it so they also know how to encode to it.

Last edited by yung23; 05-14-17 at 03:59 PM. Reason: So why is it a huge piece of the puzzle ? Because they are given more bits to quorum into. They are given more of a sentience
Old 03-28-17, 09:50 PM   #193
yung23
Hears the Whispers

100 Million dollar plan.
And here I am giving it away for FREEEEEE
And in my method, THERE ARE NO IMPLANTS !!

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6...-to-computers/

Quote:
The Entrepreneur with the $100 Million Plan to Link Brains to Computers

Tech big shots are charging into neuroscience, but do they even have a clue?

by Antonio Regalado March 16, 2017
Entrepreneur Bryan Johnson says he wanted to become very rich in order to do something great for humankind.

Last year Johnson, founder of the online payments company Braintree, starting making news when he threw $100 million behind Kernel, a startup he founded to enhance human intelligence by developing brain implants capable of linking people’s thoughts to computers.

Last edited by yung23; 04-07-17 at 09:20 PM. Reason: The Entrepreneur with the $100 Million Plan to Link Brains to Computers Tech big shots are charging into neuroscience, but d
Old 04-04-17, 04:24 AM   #194
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Squishes the Frog

That is just funny as Hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegut View Post
Mo, I you
Spoiler: notes
gift cards make great gifts both for shoppers who are lazy and/or have a lot of gifts to buy. They're also a shrewd choice if there are individuals in your life for whom it is difficult to shop. When bought through the astore, they also help support this site, which isn't self-sufficient and doesn't hold fund-raisers or any of that other crap.

Please consider doing at least some of your holiday shopping through our astore this year.
Link: http://losttv-forum.com/forum/index.php?pageid=astore0

Here's a link for general help info on finding amazon goodies through the astore.: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=85061e

As the old woman said when she peed in the sea, "Every little bit helps."
Mr Mo is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-17, 11:14 AM   #195
yung23
Hears the Whispers

As far as I understand it. The DOD is friggin mad as shit.

This is truly their technology and system.
DARPA must have spent BILLIONS developing it so our governments could covertly abuse, torture, spy on and murder people THEY ALONE deem trouble, threats or simply, potential targets.

Btw. I'll be making an update before I go full force ballistic with this.

This is why Ive been struggling to fully comprehend the tech. Its a combination !!
It IS atomic ensembles AND photonic networking...

http://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms11356

Scalable photonic network architecture based on motional averaging in room temperature gas

J. Borregaard, M. Zugenmaier[…]A. S. Sørensen
Nature Communications 7, Article number: 11356 (2016)
doi:10.1038/ncomms11356

Atomic and molecular physicsSingle photons and quantum effects
Received:
07 September 2015
Accepted:
17 March 2016
Published online:
14 April 2016
Quote:
Quantum interfaces between photons and atomic ensembles have emerged as powerful tools for quantum technologies.
so what you do, is homodyne the photonic wavepacket/the electromagnetic field, aka, do "photon counting" to it, and you end up with the quantum state of the atomic ensemble.

https://journals.aps.org/rmp/abstrac...vModPhys.83.33

Quote:
The distribution of quantum states over long distances is limited by photon loss. Straightforward amplification as in classical telecommunications is not an option in quantum communication because of the no-cloning theorem. This problem could be overcome by implementing quantum repeater protocols, which create long-distance entanglement from shorter-distance entanglement via entanglement swapping. Such protocols require the capacity to create entanglement in a heralded fashion, to store it in quantum memories, and to swap it. One attractive general strategy for realizing quantum repeaters is based on the use of atomic ensembles as quantum memories, in combination with linear optical techniques and photon counting to perform all required operations.

Here the theoretical and experimental status quo of this very active field are reviewed. The potentials of different approaches are compared quantitatively, with a focus on the most immediate goal of outperforming the direct transmission of photons.
As asked on Quora, you only need the information from the electrons when measuring the quantum state of an atom.
this is why photon counting works for atomic ensembles.
the energy of the electrons can be determined by observing the photons they emit.

ie :https://www.quora.com/When-measuring...-the-electrons

Last edited by yung23; 04-07-17 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Views: 761More detail Article | OPEN Scalable photonic network architecture based on motional averaging in room temperature
Old 04-07-17, 12:35 AM   #196
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Squishes the Frog

That's FTL comm!!!

Full-fledged, no-bones-about-it, real as shit communication across interstellar and even probably intergalactic space... done in VERY close to real-time, without wormholes or some other purely theoretical methodology.

Now all we need is somebody VERY VERY VERY far away, with whom to share information! And then we can accomplish extremely positive results for humanity. As of now, this tech looks like it may unlock more dark doors than light.

I guess it's up to me now to mention that the dichotomization of the "doors" is ours to create and interpret, as we will in each case.
Probably worth mentioning during this post that i'm currently reading (as previously mentioned in a different thread in a different forum) two different books (well, more than two total, but two that pertain) regarding astrophysics. One is by an astrophysicist, and is close to ten years old; the other is considerably older, and devoted to Chaos, which may yet have cards in hand to play as quantum science evolves. The astrophysicist's book hasn't yet predicted its own obsolescence, but if it does, and its prediction isn't already past as of my reading, then my opinion of the astrophysicist will diminish. Nevertheless i am learning some things from it, though not exactly what was probably intended to be learned in all cases. The work of the book on Chaos will probably never completely lose relevance. Thus, it's a much more difficult and rewarding read.
Anyway. It may be time (if not, he'll make us wait, but eventually unless silenced, yung must address -) The Elephant In This Thread:

WEAPONIZATION

My friend, have you anything to say directly to the question begged by the above giant word?
Quote:
Mo, I you
gift cards make great gifts both for shoppers who are lazy and/or have a lot of gifts to buy. They're also a shrewd choice if there are individuals in your life for whom it is difficult to shop. When bought through the astore, they also help support this site, which isn't self-sufficient and doesn't hold fund-raisers or any of that other crap.

Please consider doing at least some of your holiday shopping through our astore this year.

Here's a link for general help info on finding amazon goodies through the astore.: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=85061e

Old 04-07-17, 04:02 PM   #197
yung23
Hears the Whispers

REDRUM

that's been the point of this Mo.
This tech IS A WEAPON.

DARPA is the military brains owned by the most powerful nation on earth.
And their "fingerprints" are all over this phenomenom

ps

"conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase.""

Michael signifies, Who is like God, and his name, with the title of the great Prince, points out the Divine Saviour

Last edited by yung23; 04-08-17 at 08:53 PM.
Old 04-07-17, 07:43 PM   #198
yung23
Hears the Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mo View Post
That's FTL comm!!!

Full-fledged, no-bones-about-it, real as shit communication across interstellar and even probably intergalactic space... done in VERY close to real-time, without wormholes or some other purely theoretical methodology.

Now all we need is somebody VERY VERY VERY far away, with whom to share information! And then we can accomplish extremely positive results for humanity. As of now, this tech looks like it may unlock more dark doors than light.

This is why I am pissed. I hate EVIL.
We have enough suffering in this world as it is.
The last thing we need is a new weapon to cause it.

We fight over resources.
Energy.
Oil.
Space
Money
Food.

This tech could unite distant planets at FTL speeds.
We could literally, TELEPORT ENERGY from planets or moons to earth!
Ie: Titan has LAKES OF LIQUID METHANE! !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakes_of_Titan

Grow protein from energy fed to photosynthesis for growth of grasses, which are fed to factories of stem cell based cow livers...which produce blood to produce meat in petri dishes..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...e-reality.html

Last edited by yung23; 04-07-17 at 08:57 PM.
Old 04-09-17, 07:03 PM   #199
yung23
Hears the Whispers

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...65027014002702

See what I mean? ?!
This BCI research goes wayyyy back, to BEFORE the Internet!

Its almost as if computing speeds were improved to sustain BCI systems!,

Old 04-10-17, 12:57 AM   #200
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Squishes the Frog

I think real, "hard" computing power has been driven at least as much as by the need to apply fractal and chaotic system analyses. If the market weren't driving CPU and bus etc. speeds around as hard as governmental interest, the advances would have lagged by more. Probably not by half. Without doing any of the math involved, i'd take a wild guess at a scale diminished by 0.2273
Quote:
Mo, I you

« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Other TV > LOST > General Discussion »