Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > The Catch - ABC Thursday

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-16, 11:40 PM   #21
The Ricksters
Seeks Rescue
 
The Ricksters's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 307
Re: The Catch - ABC Thursday

I liked the last 2 episodes much better than the first. Now I am hooked.
The Ricksters is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-16, 10:55 AM   #22
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman
 
sandi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Swinging on a Star
Posts: 28,070
Re: The Catch - ABC Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ricksters View Post
I liked the last 2 episodes much better than the first. Now I am hooked.
Yeah, it's growing on me too. Great character development after only 3 episodes!

Quote:
Really liked the procedural portion. Benjamin and his team are after recouping their loses thru a new con of a Middle Eastern Princess.
I did like watching the short and long con set-up. And we learned more about the con team. Benjamin doesn't appear to be a hardened criminal -- a master con artists - yes!, but not a hardened criminal. He's in over his head with his two partners -- both are killers and willing to kill for love or money. I wonder how he ever hooked up with them?

It's clear that Benjamin does indeed love Alice, but I don't see a happy ending for them until he can get clear of his two partners and that will be tricky.
__________________
http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic36_3.gif



Formerly known as clayseason1
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-16, 06:41 PM   #23
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog
 
Hodgepodge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Where it never rains!
Posts: 22,920
Re: The Catch - ABC Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
...I did like watching the short and long con set-up. And we learned more about the con team. Benjamin doesn't appear to be a hardened criminal -- a master con artists - yes!, but not a hardened criminal. He's in over his head with his two partners -- both are killers and willing to kill for love or money. I wonder how he ever hooked up with them?
I concur!

When Ben told Ali he'd never killed anyone, I believed him. I'm thinking it was Reggie who killed Agt. Dao's girlfriend. And we saw, Margot isn't above using lethal force to keep her crew out of harms way.

Speaking of Margot coming to Ben's aid. I couldn't believe he complained about her killing Qasim. She definitely saved his life. Ben was getting his butt handed to him.

Oh, and I'd pay to see the flashback of Ben's team getting together. I've got a funny feeling, he was probably coning them as opposed to the other way around.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
...It's clear that Benjamin does indeed love Alice, but I don't see a happy ending for them until he can get clear of his two partners and that will be tricky.
Yeah, I don't see them riding off into the sunset.

Although, I can see her quitting her job to run off with him. Granted, they'd have to look over their shoulder for the rest of their lives.
__________________
Hodgepodge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-16, 10:07 PM   #24
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog
 
Hodgepodge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Where it never rains!
Posts: 22,920
Re: The Catch - ABC Thursday



S01E04 - "The Princess and the I.P."
Thursday - April 14, 2016
10/9c - ABC



Spoiler: Promo & Episode Description


A government agency hires the AVI team to search for a person who has important blueprints for a lethal weapon. Meanwhile, Ben continues to go after his princess, but Alice keeps one step ahead of him. Source
Hodgepodge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-16, 05:47 PM   #25
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman
 
sandi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Swinging on a Star
Posts: 28,070
Re: The Catch - ABC Thursday

Enjoyable episode.

Yeah, Benjamin's a good guy. I think his heart went out to the princess, who in her own country, needs a man's permission to go to the doctor. (I am so glad I wasn't born there.) Her sweet, honest and trusting disposition won him over. He winds up giving her charitable contribution of $15 million to Alice to process. That amount would have cleared the con team's debt and given them an extra $5 million as opposed to being killed.

Alice meets Ben in the park. She's wired and ready to turn him in as soon as he confesses. But all he confesses is his love for her. He reminds her of his plea that day to leave everything behind and elope together -- he meant it. Alice falls in love with him all over again and let's him know she's wired. He escapes and Agent Jules Dao accuses Alice of letting him get away. Alice turns it right back at him, saying he moved too soon.

I don't know what Agent Dao has to complain about. He made a great arrest thanks to Alice. Phillip Thompson and his associates (traitors all), stood to make a fortune selling that program. Dao gets the arrest and saves the tech for the US. That's huge! Any agent should be grateful, but he didn't seem to be. I don't think Dao wants justice in his pursuit of Ben -- he wants revenge! That's just my opinion.

So, where do Alice and Ben go from here?
__________________
http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic36_3.gif



Formerly known as clayseason1
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-16, 06:53 PM   #26
awad abdulaziz
BANNED
Arrives By Sub
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1
Re: The Catch - ABC Thursday

its great posts
awad abdulaziz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-16, 10:41 PM   #27
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog
 
Hodgepodge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Where it never rains!
Posts: 22,920
Re: The Catch - ABC Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
Enjoyable episode.
Sandi, I loved this episode.

That scene in the park, which is a cross the street from our City Hall, was so touching. He truly fell in love with Alice during that year long con, and she with him. Her tears proved that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
...Yeah, Benjamin's a good guy. I think his heart went out to the princess, who in her own country, needs a man's permission to go to the doctor. (I am so glad I wasn't born there.) Her sweet, honest and trusting disposition won him over. He winds up giving her charitable contribution of $15 million to Alice to process. That amount would have cleared the con team's debt and given them an extra $5 million as opposed to being killed...
I was taken aback by that scene, because he told Margot, or she implied, there was a stop payment on the check. But, I think you're right, he wanted Alice to have that check, I suppose, to get her money back. Another sign he loves her.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
...Alice meets Ben in the park. She's wired and ready to turn him in as soon as he confesses. But all he confesses is his love for her. He reminds her of his plea that day to leave everything behind and elope together -- he meant it. Alice falls in love with him all over again and let's him know she's wired. He escapes and Agent Jules Dao accuses Alice of letting him get away. Alice turns it right back at him, saying he moved too soon.
I knew that conversation was going to come back to her memory. And, I truly believe he meant it. Okay, I said I wasn't going to .


Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
...I don't know what Agent Dao has to complain about. He made a great arrest thanks to Alice. Phillip Thompson and his associates (traitors all), stood to make a fortune selling that program. Dao gets the arrest and saves the tech for the US. That's huge! Any agent should be grateful, but he didn't seem to be. I don't think Dao wants justice in his pursuit of Ben -- he wants revenge! That's just my opinion...
Sandi, Agt. Dao lost a love one during the chase of Ben. That's the only thing I can come up with. As you mention, he kept technology out of the hands of a foreign country. He should be happy as a lark.
__________________
Hodgepodge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-16, 11:19 PM   #28
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman
 
sandi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Swinging on a Star
Posts: 28,070
Re: The Catch - ABC Thursday

Quote:
I was taken aback by that scene, because he told Margot, or she implied, there was a stop payment on the check. But, I think you're right, he wanted Alice to have that check, I suppose, to get her money back. Another sign he loves her.
Margot assumed there was a stop-payment on the check and he let her assume that. Alice and her firm already got all their money back including all the money that was stolen from their clients. I think that was in the first episode. That's why Margo & co does not have the funds to pay their debt.

No, Ben gave Alice the Princess' check so it could be processed for the charity for women's rights and Margot will never know he had the money in hand.
__________________
http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic36_3.gif



Formerly known as clayseason1
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-16, 11:29 PM   #29
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog
 
Hodgepodge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Where it never rains!
Posts: 22,920
Re: The Catch - ABC Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
Margot assumed there was a stop-payment on the check and he let her assume that. Alice and her firm already got all their money back including all the money that was stolen from their clients. I think that was in the first episode. That's why Margo & co does not have the funds to pay their debt...
That's right. Their tech girl had a Trojan infect their computer and take all of their money.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
...No, Ben gave Alice the Princess' check so it could be processed for the charity for women's rights and Margot will never know he had the money in hand.
Okay, I said I wasn't going to .
__________________
Hodgepodge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-16, 09:50 PM   #30
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog
 
Hodgepodge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Where it never rains!
Posts: 22,920
Re: The Catch - ABC Thursday



S01E05 - "The Larágan Gambit"
Thursday - April 21, 2016
10/9c - ABC



Spoiler: Promo & Episode Description


A client is being blackmailed with compromising photos, much to Alice's surprise. Meanwhile, Margot and Ben are forced to go on a jewelry heist to pay their anxious benefactor; and Alice confides in Rose about her distrust of Dao. Source
Hodgepodge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »


Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


» Latest Posts: All Discussion Forums
Title, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Forum
What's New/Tomato Envy ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
catnap
Today 03:01 AM
by Warthawg1
5,205 Lostaways! :)
The Americans - FX Tuesday ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
vincentstuntdbl#23
Today 02:57 AM
by kimny72
327 Featured TV General
LTV Tourney - Syrio Forel vs. Jaime... ( 1 2 3)
vonnegut
Today 02:55 AM
by Warthawg1
24 Game of Thrones
Doctor Who S10E06 - "Extremis"
vonnegut
Today 02:42 AM
by vonnegut
4 Doctor Who
LTV Tourney - Brienne of Tarth vs.... ( 1 2 3)
vonnegut
Today 02:36 AM
by Warthawg1
21 Game of Thrones
The Amazing Race: Season 29 - CBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
nsguy
Today 01:52 AM
by Vickie
32 The Amazing Race
LTV Tourney - Jorah Mormont vs. Sandor... ( 1 2)
vonnegut
Today 01:31 AM
by Warthawg1
14 Game of Thrones
NBA/WNBA Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
LostInWilderness
Today 12:55 AM
by boonian androphile
2,766 Sports Discussion
American Gods - Starz Sunday ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
sandi
Today 12:05 AM
by Hodgepodge
52 Featured TV General
YouTube videos ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
theisland
Yesterday 11:19 PM
by azteclady
1,260 Lostaways! :)
The True Meaning of LOST ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
New Age Messiah
Yesterday 10:55 PM
by New Age Messiah
444 General Discussion
The MOST Annoying Character on LOST is ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
topcat
Yesterday 10:09 PM
by topcat
51 General Discussion
» Online Users: 217
4 members and 213 guests
kimny72, Ness, vonnegut, Warthawg1
Most users ever online was 26,316, 05-12-14 at 10:02 AM.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.0

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:15 AM.

Graphic Design by Crazy Creative
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.