Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > The Catch - ABC Thursday

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 04-10-16, 11:40 PM   #21
The Ricksters
Seeks Rescue

Re: The Catch - ABC Thursday

I liked the last 2 episodes much better than the first. Now I am hooked.
The Ricksters is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-16, 10:55 AM   #22
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ricksters View Post
I liked the last 2 episodes much better than the first. Now I am hooked.
Yeah, it's growing on me too. Great character development after only 3 episodes!

Quote:
Really liked the procedural portion. Benjamin and his team are after recouping their loses thru a new con of a Middle Eastern Princess.
I did like watching the short and long con set-up. And we learned more about the con team. Benjamin doesn't appear to be a hardened criminal -- a master con artists - yes!, but not a hardened criminal. He's in over his head with his two partners -- both are killers and willing to kill for love or money. I wonder how he ever hooked up with them?

It's clear that Benjamin does indeed love Alice, but I don't see a happy ending for them until he can get clear of his two partners and that will be tricky.

Formerly known as clayseason1
sandi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-16, 06:41 PM   #23
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi View Post
...I did like watching the short and long con set-up. And we learned more about the con team. Benjamin doesn't appear to be a hardened criminal -- a master con artists - yes!, but not a hardened criminal. He's in over his head with his two partners -- both are killers and willing to kill for love or money. I wonder how he ever hooked up with them?
I concur!

When Ben told Ali he'd never killed anyone, I believed him. I'm thinking it was Reggie who killed Agt. Dao's girlfriend. And we saw, Margot isn't above using lethal force to keep her crew out of harms way.

Speaking of Margot coming to Ben's aid. I couldn't believe he complained about her killing Qasim. She definitely saved his life. Ben was getting his butt handed to him.

Oh, and I'd pay to see the flashback of Ben's team getting together. I've got a funny feeling, he was probably coning them as opposed to the other way around.

Quote:
...It's clear that Benjamin does indeed love Alice, but I don't see a happy ending for them until he can get clear of his two partners and that will be tricky.
Yeah, I don't see them riding off into the sunset.

Although, I can see her quitting her job to run off with him. Granted, they'd have to look over their shoulder for the rest of their lives.
Old 04-14-16, 10:07 PM   #24
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

S01E04 - "The Princess and the I.P."
Thursday - April 14, 2016
10/9c - ABC

Spoiler: Promo & Episode Description

A government agency hires the AVI team to search for a person who has important blueprints for a lethal weapon. Meanwhile, Ben continues to go after his princess, but Alice keeps one step ahead of him. Source
Hodgepodge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-16, 05:47 PM   #25
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Enjoyable episode.

Yeah, Benjamin's a good guy. I think his heart went out to the princess, who in her own country, needs a man's permission to go to the doctor. (I am so glad I wasn't born there.) Her sweet, honest and trusting disposition won him over. He winds up giving her charitable contribution of $15 million to Alice to process. That amount would have cleared the con team's debt and given them an extra $5 million as opposed to being killed.

Alice meets Ben in the park. She's wired and ready to turn him in as soon as he confesses. But all he confesses is his love for her. He reminds her of his plea that day to leave everything behind and elope together -- he meant it. Alice falls in love with him all over again and let's him know she's wired. He escapes and Agent Jules Dao accuses Alice of letting him get away. Alice turns it right back at him, saying he moved too soon.

I don't know what Agent Dao has to complain about. He made a great arrest thanks to Alice. Phillip Thompson and his associates (traitors all), stood to make a fortune selling that program. Dao gets the arrest and saves the tech for the US. That's huge! Any agent should be grateful, but he didn't seem to be. I don't think Dao wants justice in his pursuit of Ben -- he wants revenge! That's just my opinion.

So, where do Alice and Ben go from here?

Old 04-16-16, 06:53 PM   #26
awad abdulaziz
BANNED
Arrives By Sub

its great posts
awad abdulaziz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-16, 10:41 PM   #27
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
Enjoyable episode.
Sandi, I loved this episode.

That scene in the park, which is a cross the street from our City Hall, was so touching. He truly fell in love with Alice during that year long con, and she with him. Her tears proved that.

Quote:
...Yeah, Benjamin's a good guy. I think his heart went out to the princess, who in her own country, needs a man's permission to go to the doctor. (I am so glad I wasn't born there.) Her sweet, honest and trusting disposition won him over. He winds up giving her charitable contribution of $15 million to Alice to process. That amount would have cleared the con team's debt and given them an extra $5 million as opposed to being killed...
I was taken aback by that scene, because he told Margot, or she implied, there was a stop payment on the check. But, I think you're right, he wanted Alice to have that check, I suppose, to get her money back. Another sign he loves her.

Quote:
...Alice meets Ben in the park. She's wired and ready to turn him in as soon as he confesses. But all he confesses is his love for her. He reminds her of his plea that day to leave everything behind and elope together -- he meant it. Alice falls in love with him all over again and let's him know she's wired. He escapes and Agent Jules Dao accuses Alice of letting him get away. Alice turns it right back at him, saying he moved too soon.
I knew that conversation was going to come back to her memory. And, I truly believe he meant it. Okay, I said I wasn't going to .

Quote:
...I don't know what Agent Dao has to complain about. He made a great arrest thanks to Alice. Phillip Thompson and his associates (traitors all), stood to make a fortune selling that program. Dao gets the arrest and saves the tech for the US. That's huge! Any agent should be grateful, but he didn't seem to be. I don't think Dao wants justice in his pursuit of Ben -- he wants revenge! That's just my opinion...
Sandi, Agt. Dao lost a love one during the chase of Ben. That's the only thing I can come up with. As you mention, he kept technology out of the hands of a foreign country. He should be happy as a lark.
Old 04-16-16, 11:19 PM   #28
sandi
Loves This Place
Cons the Conman

Quote:
I was taken aback by that scene, because he told Margot, or she implied, there was a stop payment on the check. But, I think you're right, he wanted Alice to have that check, I suppose, to get her money back. Another sign he loves her.
Margot assumed there was a stop-payment on the check and he let her assume that. Alice and her firm already got all their money back including all the money that was stolen from their clients. I think that was in the first episode. That's why Margo & co does not have the funds to pay their debt.

No, Ben gave Alice the Princess' check so it could be processed for the charity for women's rights and Margot will never know he had the money in hand.

Old 04-16-16, 11:29 PM   #29
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
Margot assumed there was a stop-payment on the check and he let her assume that. Alice and her firm already got all their money back including all the money that was stolen from their clients. I think that was in the first episode. That's why Margo & co does not have the funds to pay their debt...
That's right. Their tech girl had a Trojan infect their computer and take all of their money.

Quote:
...No, Ben gave Alice the Princess' check so it could be processed for the charity for women's rights and Margot will never know he had the money in hand.
Okay, I said I wasn't going to .
Old 04-21-16, 09:50 PM   #30
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

S01E05 - "The Larágan Gambit"
Thursday - April 21, 2016
10/9c - ABC

Spoiler: Promo & Episode Description

A client is being blackmailed with compromising photos, much to Alice's surprise. Meanwhile, Margot and Ben are forced to go on a jewelry heist to pay their anxious benefactor; and Alice confides in Rose about her distrust of Dao. Source
Hodgepodge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General »