Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Community > Lostaways! :) > What's New/Chairing Under the Influence

Lostaways! :) Welcome Lostaways! Kick back, relax, and have a little fun!

Old 11-19-17, 03:27 PM   #9171
Warthawg1
The American Idle
Cons the Conman

Send a message via ICQ to Warthawg1 Send a message via AIM to Warthawg1 Send a message via MSN to Warthawg1 Send a message via Yahoo to Warthawg1
Re: What's New/Countdown to Thanksgiving

Joggers nipple... the problem is real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I walk across the dreaming sands, under the pale moon...

through the dreams of countries and cities, past dreams of places long gone, and times beyond recall.
Warthawg1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-17, 03:31 PM   #9172
Mr Mo
Prodigal Adept
Squishes the Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnap View Post
Lol more like "don't drink 3 skinny margaritas while out for drinks/dinner and expect to feel fine the next day"

OK so I was looking for some new sports bras on Amazon and this popped up. I think they need to take "sexy" out of the product description.

Also, this would not be good to work out in, although it does say it's appropriate for jogging.

https://www.amazon.com/Sports-Towel-...avy+sports+bra
Ok, that link was definitely worth the click. I laughed hard enough to shed a tear. For some reason, i first read "Carmen women bra" as "Camel women bra." Idk why that made me laugh too, maybe because the whole thing was over the top already. But the fact that they come in neon lime green was pretty gratifying too.

________

I'm also getting pretty stoked for Thursday. We're doing the get together at my mom's but she's agreed to let Mrs. Mo and i do most of the cooking and cleaning. We'll have 8 adults, one teen who eats like 2 adults, and a bun in the oven.

We might even have good football this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegut View Post
Mo, I you
Spoiler: notes
gift cards make great gifts both for shoppers who are lazy and/or have a lot of gifts to buy. They're also a shrewd choice if there are individuals in your life for whom it is difficult to shop. When bought through the astore, they also help support this site, which isn't self-sufficient and doesn't hold fund-raisers or any of that other crap.

Please consider doing at least some of your holiday shopping through our astore this year.
Link: http://losttv-forum.com/forum/index.php?pageid=astore0

Here's a link for general help info on finding amazon goodies through the astore.: http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=85061e

As the old woman said when she peed in the sea, "Every little bit helps."
Mr Mo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-17, 03:40 PM   #9173
catnap
duckgrazeharborpain
Drinks Dharma Beer

"Occasions: Daily Life, Jogging, Fitness, Sport, Beach, Home, etc"

I'm buying the Apricot Dot one for the beach.

catnap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-17, 03:49 PM   #9174
catnap
duckgrazeharborpain
Drinks Dharma Beer

Quote:
Actual taste thing.

Trust me.
All right, I'll add it to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crissy View Post
Wassail is basically a mulled cider... and I think everyone has their own version of the recipe that they like. We do 2 big bottles of apple cider, a couple small cans of pineapple juice, 1/2 cup or so of honey, some cloves, cinnamon sticks, and an entire orange, sliced, we throw the juices and honey into a giant "coffee" percolator and the spices and orange into the top part that the coffee grounds usually go in. (cuz lazy) set it up on the counter, and when its hot, everyone can get their own. I've seen recipes where you add bourbon but we've omitted that for the kids. Its honestly the best thing, especially for the cold winter months and if you are sick, its so comforting and soothing.

I've decided we're going to do a small t-day dinner tomorrow night with turkey breasts, mash tatos, vonne's rolls (cuz omg that sounds yum) and pie, with the help of marie callendar.
I don't think wassail would be my thing. I don't like cider. I don't think even the adding of bourbon would sell me lol. But sounds like a nice family tradition and definitely a good drink for the cold weather!

Quote:
YASSSSSSS.

The baby needs the Vonne's Rolls.
awww

Quote:
I'mma follow your recipe exact, including the supernatural episodes.
Let us know how it turns out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthawg1 View Post
I canít wait until Thursday. I donít do the potatoes but the one that does, does them right.

I may not put anything on my plate other than dark meat turkey and the mashed potatoes.

I am ready to get this holiday on.

I'm getting excited too. Can't wait to see my son and my sister and family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azteclady View Post
I saw those on twitter some time ago, and find them ridiculous beyond the telling. Support, my ass.
Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthawg1 View Post
Joggers nipple... the problem is real.

Apparently!

Honestly I can't believe the people who write funny reviews have not found this product yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mo View Post
Ok, that link was definitely worth the click. I laughed hard enough to shed a tear. For some reason, i first read "Carmen women bra" as "Camel women bra." Idk why that made me laugh too, maybe because the whole thing was over the top already. But the fact that they come in neon lime green was pretty gratifying too.

________

I'm also getting pretty stoked for Thursday. We're doing the get together at my mom's but she's agreed to let Mrs. Mo and i do most of the cooking and cleaning. We'll have 8 adults, one teen who eats like 2 adults, and a bun in the oven.

We might even have good football this year.
Sounds like a fun day...I wish someone would volunteer to do the cleaning for me. I've convinced myself the cooking part will be fun but cleaning up...ugh.

Old 11-19-17, 08:21 PM   #9175
Crissy
I LURK
Blew Up the Hatch

I'm taking this for a test drive today: for all you turkey breast makers. We had some fun with it and embarrassing my 15 yo son, when I asked the hubs to "rub the breasts"

https://thenoshery.com/apple-cider-g...turkey-breast/

Crissy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-17, 08:24 PM   #9176
Crissy
I LURK
Blew Up the Hatch

Cat, you could do a mulled wine and throw cranberries in that too with all the cinnamon, cloves and I think you can add allspice... the cranberries burst when they get hot and release all their juices.

Old 11-19-17, 11:45 PM   #9177
Crissy
I LURK
Blew Up the Hatch

Vonne's rolls are a success! And so easy! I think I may make another pan tonight.

Old 11-19-17, 11:50 PM   #9178
catnap
duckgrazeharborpain
Drinks Dharma Beer

Yay!

On the flip side, Thanksgiving may be ruined...no white pepper. That's right. There was black pepper, red pepper (both of which I have, obv.), green pepper, pink salt...no white pepper.

Also, I just found out via my hubby via my sister's hubby that they're arriving tomorrow. Uhhh...a little heads up from her might have been good!

Old 11-20-17, 12:33 AM   #9179
vonnegut
Answer him cracker
Sees Jacob

Quote:
Vonne's rolls are a success! And so easy! I think I may make another pan tonight.
Yay!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnap View Post
Yay!

On the flip side, Thanksgiving may be ruined...no white pepper. That's right. There was black pepper, red pepper (both of which I have, obv.), green pepper, pink salt...no white pepper.

Also, I just found out via my hubby via my sister's hubby that they're arriving tomorrow. Uhhh...a little heads up from her might have been good!
Incorrect. There was white pepper, you just didn't look hard enough. Seriously if they had pink salt, they had white pepper. It's a very basic spice that is found everywhere.

Enjoy your stupid inferior potatoes.

vonnegut is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-17, 01:01 AM   #9180
Warthawg1
The American Idle
Cons the Conman

Send a message via ICQ to Warthawg1 Send a message via AIM to Warthawg1 Send a message via MSN to Warthawg1 Send a message via Yahoo to Warthawg1

I have to agree with Vonne... unless you were shopping at a gas station, they have white pepper.

I walk across the dreaming sands, under the pale moon...

through the dreams of countries and cities, past dreams of places long gone, and times beyond recall.
Warthawg1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Community > Lostaways! :) »