Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Television > Featured TV > Featured TV General > Scandal - ABC Thursday

Featured TV General Shows without dedicated forums have threads in this forum.

Old 02-09-17, 08:10 PM   #351
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Re: Scandal - ABC Thursday

S06E03 - "Fates Worse Than Death"
Thursday - February 9, 2017
9/8C - ABC

Spoiler: Promo & Episode Description

Cyrus' fate is sealed in the middle of crisis affecting the entire nation. Meanwhile, Olivia and her team are fiercely determined to uncover the truth. Source
Hodgepodge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-17, 10:53 PM   #352
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

We know Cyrus. There's no way he didn't think Tom was going to kill Vargas. Just like when he sicked him on the videographer, he didn't care what happened to her as long as she was out of the picture.

I will admit, I didn't expect Tom to turn himself in, and say everything was Cyrus' idea. And, I still think something else will crop up to keep Mellie out of the White House.
Old 02-16-17, 07:43 PM   #353
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

S06E04 - "The Belt"
Thursday - February 16, 2017
9/8C - ABC

Cyrus faces a big challenge, but that does not deter him from trying to prove he's not guilty. Meanwhile, Olivia and her team unearth surprising new evidence relating to the evening Frankie got shot. Source
Old 02-22-17, 12:30 AM   #354
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

HMoG! Tom Larsen, and in essence, Cyrus Beene didn't kill President-elect Vargas. So, that leaves you know who, Rowan Pope by way of Jake Ballard.

"Everyone has their Oval office!" When that guard led Cyrus outside so he could do his exercise under the moon, I didn't expect anything. I thought it was a nice gesture, repaying Cyrus for what he did. OMG!

So, President Fitzgerald Grant has a type. When the Director of the FBI took his pen so she could make a note, while they were in his bed, I almost screamed. I know Abcdxyz started throwing stuff at her television. She's such a shipper!

I guess Abby got her comeuppance. When Fitz found out she'd gone to David's office and demanded he take the death penalty off the table, he was close to firing her. Oh, and I almost forgot, the head of the FBI was there too. She probably whispered in his ear during sex what Abby done.

OMG! Huck's stalking the new girl in his life. Remember, she's the roommate of Vargas's videographer who was killed. He's going to get into trouble again. Remember what happened to his wife ans son?

You can't really explain the end of the episode. You really have to see it. But, it was excellent as usual.
Old 03-09-17, 07:49 PM   #355
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

S06E05 - "They All Bow down"
Thursday - March 9, 2017
9/8C - ABC

The campaign is in jeopardy thanks to Jake and Vanessa and their chaotic relationship, so Olivia must take action. Meanwhile, a dramatic revelation concerning Francisco Vargas' assassination comes to light. Source
Old 03-11-17, 07:53 PM   #356
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

First off. Boy are they trying to keep Kerry Washington's pregnancy out of the view of the cameras. I mean, they're using the color "black", shawls, purses and pillows to keep that "baby bump" hidden.

Not sure if everyone's recognized our characters backstory's, but we got another in this episode. Jake Ballard!

His marriage has gone from a scam, to an out and out hate party. She thinks he's having an affair with Olivia, while he thinks she's living in a wine bottle.

We got a glimpse of Sally and her Liberty Report again. I really like her, she's a hoot.

'Liv's back in the wings pulling everyone's strings. Getting them to do whatever it takes to get her elected. I mean, her candidates elected.

She's even willing to let Cyrus get the needle so she can get Mellie into the White House.

I'm pretty sure I could kill my father in cold blood. For the things he's done, for his own betterment. So, why can't Olivia, or Jake for that matter.

Although, we found out someone higher up is pulling the strings this time. Whoever that may be, has paper work showing it was Olivia that wired money into Ted's offshore account for the murder of President-elect Vargas.

Couldn't believe the woman in the red dress was allowed to leave Rowan's place like she did. Both he and 'Liv are expendable.
Old 03-16-17, 09:36 PM   #357
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

S06E06 - "Extinction"
Thursday - March 16, 2017
9/8C - ABC

Rowan is caught off guard by someone from his past. Meanwhile, Olivia faces a momentous decision regarding the campaign; and flashbacks spotlight the details of Francisco Vargas' assassination. Source
Old 03-17-17, 08:59 PM   #358
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

Nice episode!

Really enjoyed the Rowan backstory. So, he had a love story before meeting 'Liv's mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdxyz View Post
Don't forget that Jake is working for Rowan Pope, and although Rowan told Olivia that he was not involved, you know he will lie to anyone, anytime. Maybe Rowan figured that the office would fall to Mellie and then she was next. Who knows?
Well, you called it, Abcdxyz.

I didn't think it was possible for Rowan to have a soft spot. It definitely wasn't the love of his life. He shot her like a dog in the street. Just damn! I admit, I didn't see that coming.

And, will someone kill that young girl who works for the guy holding Rowan's foot to the fire? She was making me sick. Every time he got out from underneath the pressure, they put another obstacle in his way. At least it shows he'll do whatever it takes to protect 'Liv.
Old 03-17-17, 09:40 PM   #359
brdmom
Not bird, not bored...
Carries Big Stick

I haven't read any of your posts since Episode 1 of this season, Hodge, but a quick look back shows that abcdxyz hasn't posted since then, either.
Given the current political climate, I just wasn't able to watch for a while, and now that I'm less traumatized, I'm wondering if it's worth watching this season. Should I go ahead and catch up?
I did see your comment about Kerry Washington's baby bump - they had trouble hiding it in 2014, too! http://www.tvguide.com/news/scandal-...nancy-1080017/
brdmom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-17, 07:54 PM   #360
Hodgepodge
Welcome Wagon
Squishes the Frog

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to your post Brdmom, but to answer your question, I'm still enjoying the ride. But we all know, I'm easy.