Home | Television | Movies | Music | Other Media | Community | Sports | Arcade | Tech | Help
  MyMedia-Forum.com > Community > Support the Forum! > aStore

Support the Forum! Want to help keep the forum online?

Old 10-14-14, 10:19 PM   #1
x

Escapes the Cage

aStore

Amazon changed things up again, so I have rebuilt the aStore categories, and included every category and subcategory available.

If there's something that you're looking for and are unable to find it, please let us know. Send a PM to a staff member or start a thread in the forum asking for help, and we'll do our best for you.

Quick general help:

1. If you shop on Amazon, try doing it here first. Click here to enter our Amazon Store. Amazon pays out somewhere 90-120 days after delivery.
  2. From any forum or subforum, click on the red MyMedia Amazon Store link to purchase whatever you need. Use the drop down menu on the left of the store to find thing in specific departments in the aStore.
  3. If you have friends or family who shop on Amazon, urge them to shop in our Amazon Store. Give them this link: http://astore.amazon.com/mymedforumc02-20
  4. If you can't find something in our aStore, ask. Send me a PM and post in this forum, and I (or someone else) will get back to you ASAP.
  5. Watch for Amazon ads on the forum. I will be adding text above the ads, informing you of how a purchase though that ad will help the forum. See the main page and look for that cell phone ad in the left column. See the "Forum earns $25!" text above it? That's what the site would earn if you completed that purchase. Granted, that is a VERY high payout, but it's a very big purchase. In most cases, payout will be 3%-6%, but in cases like the former, I will post the flat rate. Most flat rate payouts will be $1-$5. This is a way that you can get something and the forum can get something, too!

If you have amazon Prime, you still can help the forum out! Here's how:
1. Open another tab ( or preferably, use a different browser) and find the item on amazon and open the item's page.
2. Look at the URL, starting with http:// or https://, go right until you see /product/XXXXXXXXXX.
3. Copy that ten digit code (the XXXXXXXXXX part).
4. Paste that code into the search box in the aStore.
5. Select the correct category from the drop-down.
6. Search. BAM!

If the item you are looking for doesn't show up when you search using the MyMedia aStore page, you can convert any link into a MyMedia aStore link by doing the following:
  • find whatever you are looking for on amazon.
  • look at the URL; you will notice that somewhere in there, there is a slash ( / ) and then "ref=" followed by a string of letters and numbers
  • copy the whole link to Word or some other text processor.
  • copy this bit right here: ?tag=mymedforumc02-20
  • now you are going to replace all the stuff after that slash with the bit I gave you above.
  • copy the new link and voila!!! a shiny, working MyMedia aStore link for your item!
Gift cards: you can also purchase gift card through amazon using the link on the main page.

Last edited by azteclady; 03-02-15 at 09:11 PM.
x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
« MyMedia-Forum.com > Community > Support the Forum! »